It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Durham report ever comes out, can Obama be impeached?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh yea I know thats what they will say at first completely forgetting the short attention spans of the average American, and when we are in year 4 and things look terrible the wrath of the plebians shall be something to see.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica
Obama will soon be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent along with the rest of the swamp.

I was holdin' muh breath, but then I started turnin' blue and it got real bad ... so I stopped.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Obama will soon be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent along with the rest of the swamp.

Yeah, and Epstein killed himself.

No, I think President Trump had Epstein's suicide faked so he could be hidden in a secret location until it's time for him to testify against deep-state members like President Obama, Clinton's, Bush's, Bill Gates, Soros etc.

Testify to who, exactly?

Congress? The Supreme Court? FBI? CIA? AG? DNI?

Nope, even if that was true that ship has already sailed in the USSA.

We no longer have a working justice system.

~shrug~

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay Electronica

I can see why people cling to the q stuff so hard. It gives people hope that there'll be justice and the bad people will get their comeuppance by divine intervention. That the bad guys aren't winning and in control.

I'm sorry to say, but what seems more likely?

That trump secreted Epstein away and is hiding him somewhere for a future trial where through the power of multi-interdimensional 12D chess, every bad person will be rounded up and arrested?

Or

That the rich and powerful people he would have testified against, did what powerful, connected people tend to do when someone who has the power to bring them down is about to testify?

If street gangsters can do it, I assure you the multiple rich, powerful people he would have brought down sure can.
edit on 23/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Can we impeach Carter, for just being a peanut head. And Garfield too, anyone named after a cat needs impeached.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

We once ridiculed digging up the pope to put him on trial. Now look.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hands down the stupid going on should BURN!

Criminal proceedings sure, if statute of limitations hasn't been exceeded but impeaching a past President?
Absolutely pointless.

There are no do-overs.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No, because you just don't impeach former presidents. Isn't done, bad precedent. Ummmm, wait a minute......

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Any day now.

It's coming.

Trust the plan.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If it comes out and Obama is in fact shown to be behind it that is an act of treason and should be handled as such in my opinion. Why waste time with a impeachment trial if it is even possible. Military tribunal and most likely a capital punishment sentence I believe.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Everyone knows by now that only republicans can be impeached at this point in the timeline. Never mind no investigations will be done, nor will any republican be able to defend their case of impeachment.

If an impeachment is brought against any democrat, it will be voted down by hypocrites and double standard partisans.

The wickedness of our current system has almost reached the levels of old Rome and Sodom and Gomorrah.

Expect real destruction to be coming down the road soon.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Is this that 5000 year plan like China follows?

Allegedly

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
There is no Durham report and there never was. Ask Tom Cotton. I was as high on Hopium as anyone else here, but no, it’s never coming.
The entire US government has been bought. The elections have been bought. Nobody wants transparency.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
"Lock her up" chants are still ringing thru out the land. and yet no indictments, just chanting.

and "but but Obama"

this ODS is tiresome.

The American people are tired of it.
That's why they voted for Trump overwhelmingly.
Twice.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

It's qlear that you've been following a certain qonspiracy for too long. I'm not saying that you're QQ but maybe you should take a break from believing that stuff.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The same argument now applies to Obama and Trump together.
Impeachment is the act of removal from office. They have both left office. So attempted impeachment is just gesture politics.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The same argument now applies to Obama and Trump together.
Impeachment is the act of removal from office. They have both left office. So attempted impeachment is just gesture politics.

I totally agree. But we live in new times now. New things have happened, rules have changed.

Impeachment isn't the solemn last choice of an angry constituency, it's just another arrow in the quiver of politics as usual. And since it can now be done to someone who has left office, the floor is wide open for new dance partners.

If your argument is "this is the dumbest things I have ever heard", I won't counter that, I agree, but as I say that, I hear Pelosi and Swallowswell saying, "hold my beer".

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Durham had a chance to come out with his report after the election. It would of given some support to the investigations of election fraud if he did. The impression is Durham got scared off. If Trump won then he would be more willing to release the report. Now with Biden winning the steal, I don't expect to hear much from Durham.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I hope he faces the punishment for treason.

That is the crime he has committed multiple times.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

All Democrats and many Republicans want to impeach Donald Trump in the Senate badly, because they know if he gets another chance at the presidency, he's got the game halfway won with getting people exposed.

The Department of Justice found two obamagate people innocent this past Friday.

So they are well on their way to clearing everyone. Most likely including Hunter Biden as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join