It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Durham report ever comes out, can Obama be impeached?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's likely that if the Durham report ever does see the light of day, it will show what most of us already know. Obama gave the orders to surveil Trump illegally. A whole bunch of bad things happened, and so far, only one little nobody has been charged. But the rules have changed. And in a big way. It's now fair game to impeach a former president. So knowing that Obama wasn't all that popular when his second term ended, and he likely did some shady things, could it happen?

I'd sure like to see it. We have already crossed over well into stupidville, and I firmly believe we bought a house and now enjoy a permanent residence there. So something like this wouldn't be surprising to anyone, except maybe for Barry.

Enjoy the new rules, and always remember, "NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW", according to Pelosi, Nadler, and the rest of that crew.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't be ridiculous...Obama is a Democrat.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Impeach Obama, and Biden.

Salt the earth and burn it ALL DOWN!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Obama will soon be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent along with the rest of the swamp.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica
Obama will soon be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent along with the rest of the swamp.

Yeah, and Epstein killed himself.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yea, I don't think it could really happen, what with Justice not being a real thing anymore, but it sure would be fun to float this idea just after the midterms, if the right gets back the house and senate. (which is what usually happens)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

As I understand it from a thread a day or so ago, impeachment is a political process and not a criminal process. So from what I gathered from that thread and linked accounts, no, Obama cannot be impeached though he may be liable for criminal proceedings.

Trump however WAS impeached while in office. The impeachment stands as an indictment by the House with the trial on those political charges being held by the Senate. The uniqueness of the Trump situation is that there are two penalties if the officer is found guilty on the impeachment charges. One is removal from office. But that now is moot as Trump is already out of office prior to the Senate trial.

However the other part of the impeachment process is that upon a verdict of guilt, the official charged will also be prevented from holding public office again. That part of the process has yet to be decided as the trial on impeachment charges against Trump has yet to be held.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Why stop there?

Let's impeach any past elected official, going back 245ish years if necessary.

If we're going to go full Taliban, then do it right.

Build back better.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The Durham report will get buried faster than a dead body shot by Reddington.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The thing I think a lot of people miss is that Trump was giving campaign speeches asking if Russia had Hillary's email to get it touch. It would be derelection of duty for the administration to not take notice of a candidate asking for foreign help and not check to see if that in fact was happening. This does not mean they get a pass and can do things without probable cause and not following procedures. But may go some way to explaining the origin...

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes, it's a political process. And one that has the ultimate goal of removing a leader who is unfit. When it's perverted as it has been and used as a political spanking, it loosed it's intended goal, and becomes a petty tool used to enact revenge. So while an Obama impeachment wouldn't really do anything, it would stain his "scandal free" presidency, and be the petty tool needed to continue the idiocy we see today. Once you open that box up, all the mice run away. You have a hard time rounding them all up and putting the box back where it belongs.

Impeach 44! Impeach 44!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
"Lock her up" chants are still ringing thru out the land. and yet no indictments, just chanting.

and "but but Obama"

this ODS is tiresome.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: inert

The thing I think a lot of people miss is that Trump was giving campaign speeches asking if Russia had Hillary's email to get it touch. It would be derelection of duty for the administration to not take notice of a candidate asking for foreign help and not check to see if that in fact was happening. This does not mean they get a pass and can do things without probable cause and not following procedures. But may go some way to explaining the origin...

It's well past all that. Impeachment can now be done in a day. And for any reason. the normal procedures aren't needed, superfluous. We could make a special section of congress to be the impeachment guys. That would be their sole focus. Just find folks, present or passed, who did something wrong, and impeach that muther #er.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Precedent will be set soon that yes Obama can be impeached, once again the democrats are moving as if they will never lose control again.

Didnt work out so well last time, doubt it will work out this time when the economy stays stagnant or in a tail spin.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
"Lock her up" chants are still ringing thru out the land. and yet no indictments, just chanting.

and "but but Obama"

this ODS is tiresome.

Great point! We can Impeach Hillary at the same time. A twofer! I love it. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Didnt work out so well last time, doubt it will work out this time when the economy stays stagnant or in a tail spin.

that sh!t's all Trumps fault.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Precedent will be set soon that yes Obama can be impeached, once again the democrats are moving as if they will never lose control again.

To be fair, the next four years are going to be Trump's fault.

lolz, just saw the above post.
edit on 23-1-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

great minds. or really screwed up minds. Whichever.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Only the next four?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Jay Electronica

Yeah, and Epstein killed himself.

No, I think President Trump had Epstein's suicide faked so he could be hidden in a secret location until it's time for him to testify against deep-state members like President Obama, Clinton's, Bush's, Bill Gates, Soros etc.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join