It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welp I have a Brain Tumor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: rickymouse
Some viruses can cause cancer, because if you are fighting the virus, you have less immune system chemicals to fight cancer for a while. Some viruses do stimulate our immune system to fight certain types of cancers too though, the common cold virus can fight cancer because it can target some fast replicating cells.

Stress lowers our immune system effectiveness most times, it messes with it's proper attack of cancer and diseases. Some viruses are very carcinogenic, but I have not heard whether covid 19 virus is this way, in fact, it may have triggered your body to fight that tumor. I can only tell what I know and I have never studied the relationship of this virus in respect to cancer, but do know that if you have cancer, it can cause way more bad symptoms, is that because it also stimulates the body to attack the cancer? I do not know.

I know I had Covid but I don’t know if it caused or helped the tumor.
I know my stress was off the charts last year and that is the absolute worst for the body.

I am pretty sure the wife and I both had Covid in March too, she wound up going to the ER but they said they had no tests to test it and blew her off as some sort of infection. I had something that was like covid, but like the wife, the symptoms did not match covid symptoms at the time, two months later all the symptoms were covid symptoms that we had. Can I say we had it for sure, no. Mine was way less severe than hers, it was like a cold and I had sore muscles too, and a fever of about ninety nine degrees, hers was about a hundred. I felt crappy for about a month, but wasn't bad enough to go to a doctor, she had that sore lung, and thought it was possibly a clot. It is expensive to be going to the doctor if you just got a cold or virus, I sure wasn't going to go in to the ER to get checked out, she wasted her money, but felt a little less stressed because the doctor said it was just some sort of virus. The flu test came out negative for her, the only tests for covid at that time were for those dying or for the hospital workers around here.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm fighting several health issues at same time, I don't stop fighting it. Using mostly natural medicine and suplements. I see some progress lately. My point is : Don't let doctors fight your war alone. You got this dear friend.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I'm fighting several health issues at same time, I don't stop fighting it. Using mostly natural medicine and suplements. I see some progress lately. My point is : Don't let doctors fight your war alone. You got this dear friend.

Thank you! Same to you!
Oh I hear you, I am lucky enough to be experiencing menopause while all this is going on.
Did I mention that my husband should get sainthood for putting up with me. LOL
I am very lucky to have support in so many areas of my life...

Talked to my mom about taking ginseng, the problem is so much is counterfeit now..
edit on 23-1-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

State of mind is everything. I'm rooting for you. Kick this thing in the ass.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Trueman

Talked to my mom about taking ginseng, the problem is so much is counterfeit now..

Ginseng is a great idea. I am using it now and having good results. Be sure it's the Korean Panax.

Here's the link for the one I use :

www.amazon.com...

It's strong and you might feel effects same day you start taking it.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You may be in the same state as my sister-in-law. I forget what they called hers, but she had a small mass they found while doing a routine MRI check on her migraines. The last time they checked on her, her's was gone.

Hopefully, yours will continue to progress/regress if it's degenerating and going away (at least that's how I read it to mean). You'll be in my prayers ... right next to DB.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that.

The prognosis sounds good at least.

Sounds like you have the right attitude...

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Ginseng is a great idea. I am using it now and having good results. Be sure it's the Korean Panax.

Here's the link for the one I use :

www.amazon.com...

It's strong and you might feel effects same day you start taking it.

Yes this is the kind. There are heating ginseng and cooling. I need the heating kind.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You may be in the same state as my sister-in-law. I forget what they called hers, but she had a small mass they found while doing a routine MRI check on her migraines. The last time they checked on her, her's was gone.

Hopefully, yours will continue to progress/regress if it's degenerating and going away (at least that's how I read it to mean). You'll be in my prayers ... right next to DB.

Thank you. I had had some debilitating headaches and wonder if they were related.
People that have never had a real migraine just can't imagine....

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You have my sympathy.
I went suddenly deaf in my right ear at Christmas, and had to have a brain MRI. They told me the type of tumor that sometimes causes this is not malignant but still requires brain surgery.
They found no tumor, so my sudden hearing loss is classified as idiopathic (they don't know what caused it) and permanent.
Probably, they now say, my hearing loss was caused by latent varicella virus attacking my auditory nerve.
I will be fitted with a hearing aid in a few weeks.
But yay, no brain tumor, no brain surgery for me!

It was awful waiting for the results.

I am glad that you have come to terms with your diagnosis. I don't know if I could have done that.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Horrifying and terrifying, maddening and infuriating. Pretty much sums up that, and 2020 in general, and I sure hope your 2021 is on an upswing going forward. You have whatever good wishes from me I can provide.

On another note, when you're ready, I'd sure love to read your dad's Bigfoot story.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I just imagine every Trump supporter has a brain tumor. You should name him then you will have something most TS don't have, a friend.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I read that CBD in medical marijuana is effective for shrinking brain tumor. Change your lifestyle - get enough exercise and sleep, cut sugar, take Vitamin C and B17, whatever that may help.
edit on 26-1-2021 by everyonedies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I had a full on pity party when I was diagnosed with my type-1, totally understand that. Also, I understand being thankful of advanced technology and everything that comes with that. I would be dead if it were up to nature. Seriously! And if civilization fell, I would probably fall with it and land six feet under... lol.

I'm really happy to hear that your tumor isn't cancerous as well, I felt a little panicked and sad just reading the title!

I so appreciate your contributions to ATS, I'm always learning something new.

Thanks for being brave and sharing this.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

You know when they say life is like a rollercoaster? Well this month has been like The American Eagle at Six Flags Great America. For those that don’t know that coaster, it is an old rickety coaster that will make you laugh, give you whiplash, make you pee your pants, crack your lower back all before finishing you off with sudden stop that should probably be illegal....

I had a virtual meeting with my Endocrinologist yesterday.
He does NOT believe I have a TUMOR. Again, DOES NOT! What in the Holy Hell!!!???
I didn’t know if I should laugh or cry. He is one of the top in the field in the US if not the world and has been doing this for 40+ years. He is the one other doctors send their patients to when they can’t figure things out. Again, He said he does not See a Tumor on my MRI. He said sometimes radiologist “see” things that really aren’t a thing.......

Maybe I just have an old Ugly D-formed Pituitary gland, Maybe my brain is so big it can’t be measured by normal means. All I know is I am hopefully optimistic!! I will be getting another opinion and some more MRI’s down the road.

I am not in the clear as I may still have a condition causing some of my issues. It is also possible I had a tumor at one time and it is in remission. As I mentioned earlier I believe I had Covid and it is well know sometimes cold can cure cancer and other sicknesses.

Thank you for all your comments, and for keeping me in your prayers. I believe that HOPE is truly the greatest gift and can do wonders.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So happy for you JAG!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant

So happy for you JAG!!!

I almost don’t want to let myself be happy yet...let’s say I’m cautiously optimistic.

It has also solidified for me the importance of a second, maybe third opinion on serious medical issues!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Understood, I'd be the same honestly. It's a step in the right direction though!

Still keeping you in my thoughts/prayers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join