It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden says Nothing We Can Do to Change Pandemic’s Trajectory for Several Months

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Oh my, he's speaking reality.

Good God!
Save your energy. We’re only just done with day 3!

Yeah the sanity is really getting to me.
Is that how you define dementia? Odd

Yeah get used to plans. And reality. I know it's odd.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Right out of the starting gate! One failure after another! Those poor National Guard. He treated them like excrement. He treated them worse then his own followers, whom he refers to as "Liars, and Dog Faced Pony Soldiers. And thats how he treats his friends

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Good God!

When President Trump did, you were fearful and teary eyed

When the celebrated racist Joe Biden does, you applaud

Your IQ is showing
edit on 22 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Looks like EVERY leftist and anti-President Trumper on ATS is already devastated about the way they voted

Oh well, better luck next time losers. Your candidate just may beat oBama to the bottom of the pile

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Good God!

I actually starred your post for that.

Just for the irony factor.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Good God!

Yeah you’re probably right. And here I was just getting use to not being at war for a segment of my adult life...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ol Joey job-killer, close dear friend of the KKK

Can’t run a country to save his life. Doesn’t even want to try by the look of it.

I wonder if Kamala will be a worse President when he goes?

Imagine voting for this asshat....oh wait. The votes weren’t even real!

Well done dnc, winning!
edit on 22 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
When did our government turn into 4chan?
The EOs sound like a massive larp.
How could we piss off everyone the most?
These people are nuts, running a show involving Trump winning in the end, or want a depopulation caused by a violent revolution.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Good God!

Care to enlighten us all to this "plan"?
Does it involve anything other than masks and lockdowns?
Because those don't seem to be working...

Many of you Democrats are gonna have a rough few years...
Actually who are we kidding you all didn't even flinch when the Russian hoax fell apart. Just pivoted to the next manufactured outrage and kept matching. It's almost like credibility means nothing to Democrats.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Oh I know exactly what he is doing, and its taken right out of the liberal playbook. Perpetuate and elongate the disaster and use it as a political game to force the people to be more dependent on government programs (that benefit his friends and the powerful, no doubt).
Because increasing the national debt on useless programs that facilitate dependence on the nanny state is what liberals want.
It's going to be an interesting 4 years, if he even lasts that long.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
yes, you see, when there's a highly contagious pandemic raging out of control through all sectors of society, it takes a while for any measures of control you may implement to take effect. no matter how much you hate or want to catch out one individual, no one can wave a magic wand and fix everything, especially when their predecessor did what can only be described objectively as not a great job.

having said that, you guys seem real engrossed in your blissed out lil anger bubble raging about every single word the man says and i suppose everyone needs a hobby, so good luck to ya

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
yes, you see, when there's a highly contagious pandemic raging out of control through all sectors of society, it takes a while for any measures of control you may implement to take effect. no matter how much you hate or want to catch out one individual, no one can wave a magic wand and fix everything, especially when their predecessor did what can only be described objectively as not a great job.

having said that, you guys seem real engrossed in your blissed out lil anger bubble raging about every single word the man says and i suppose everyone needs a hobby, so good luck to ya

We learned it from watching you....

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allenb83
Oh I know exactly what he is doing, and its taken right out of the liberal playbook. Perpetuate and elongate the disaster and use it as a political game to force the people to be more dependent on government programs (that benefit his friends and the powerful, no doubt).
Because increasing the national debt on useless programs that facilitate dependence on the nanny state is what liberals want.
It's going to be an interesting 4 years, if he even lasts that long.

He's doing his part in the plan to create the new dependency class citizen group 😃🚬

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

But Biden and American Democrats campaigned on their "ability" to fix the problems !!!! 🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Over 10,000 COVID-19 American deaths during the Biden Administration.

That is three 9/11s.

50 years in government and he has no plan.

What a disgrace.

edit on 22-1-2021 by SKEPTEK because: Dementia Joe and The Ho

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

not the own you think it is. i'm from melbourne, australia, so if you learned anything by watching me it would be that lockdowns and masks and measures take time to work but definitely do.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
How he briefly pauses and blinks right after he says that, he’s thinking: “Did I really just say that?!?”

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: Lumenari

not the own you think it is. i'm from melbourne, australia, so if you learned anything by watching me it would be that lockdowns and masks and measures take time to work but definitely do.

Looks like we have a science denier here.
Trust science.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
As long as there is no oversight at the NIH/CDC, the trajectory will not change. Talking with several libs, they have complete faith in these ABC groups run by Pharma sympathizers like Fauci .The initial results forRemdesivir were so bad they had to go back and massage the results to try and show some benefit. The WHO eventually recommended against using it, but not before Fauci raked in millions for his Pharma boys. We still use it in the US.

East Virgina Medical School, along with dozens of wellness sites have been recommending people improve their immunity with basic nutrients like Vit B,C,D, zinc, and selenium day 1. Instead the NIH/CDC has left the public to figure it out for themselves, with many sites offering bad information.

Medcram regimen - C, D, quercetin, zinc

East Virgina Medical School - 500mg vit c, 250mg quercetin, B vit, melatonin .3mg-2mg, vit d 1000-3000 IU, Ivermection if high risk.

Consensus Protocol Linkedin - emphasis on Vit C 500mg-2g x4 , vitamin d loading 12k IU 2 weeks then 4000IU, zinc 25-50mg, Quercetin 500-1000mg. Long list of tertiary supplements.

We had a decent winner early on with HCQ, Zalenko's latest clinical trial showing 80% fewer hospitalizations, and thats with him taking the worst patients in NY. The Media and others decided to play politcs with peoples lives b/c it was more important to show orange man bad. Zalenko put it best, "HCQ deniers are mass murderers"

Front Line doctors were recommending Ivermectin back in October, a cheap drug approved over 20 yrs ago, but the NIH has slow walked approval of it right up until Jan.15 before the inauguration so their boy can play hero.

ITS ABSOLUTELY SICKENING!

But none too shocking, libs have been murdering babies for votes for decades. If they had to murder a few hundred thousand people to elect Beijing Biden, it was worth it.

edit on 22-1-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

He never had a plan for anything Biden is a career politician that never showed anything good, beside been a racist, Actually none of the Democrats ever had anything good to do for the last 4 years but impeaching Trump and still trying, what a disgrace,

<< 1    3  4 >>

join