It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw My First COVID Carrier Today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
For all you know she could be on a ventilator by now.

I have seen patients walk in only to be tubed 24 hours later

This is not flu don’t believe the fake news

You work at a hospital?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

You work at a hospital?

Well am not looking after Covid patients in a supermarket that’s for sure

link   

originally posted by: KingDoey

originally posted by: sine.nomine
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Go ahead. Try to lock me up.

P.S. I'm armed.

My absolute man

I work 5 years as intervention agent in a mental health hospital believe me i could... that what i doo...

link   

a reply to: sine.nomine

Do to be clear you’re not going to provide any proof that this death was recorded as Covid....

Fair enough snarl

Look it up yourself. You have enough info. Don't know snarl, but I'm sure they're getting a kick out of the assumption. Now, let me take a drink in memory of my friend.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: Snarl
Been on my own medical rollercoaster ride for like the last month. Today saw me in the city for some tests at the hospital. While I'm walking back to my truck, I see this young fellow letting out a lady by the ER entrance ... she's maybe late 40s early 50s. I ask him if he wants my parking space over in the lot. He points at her and tells me, "She's got the COVID, man."

I could hear the look on her face through the mask she was wearing, "Please don't judge me." She's barely moving towards the door.

I'm thinking, "I ought'a go in and grab her a wheelchair and roll her on up."

Instead I walk up close and tell her, "It's just a corona virus. Probably ain't even as bad as the flu. Don't let 'em f#^5 with your head."

Her face brightened magically and she almost marched through the ER doors.

F#^5 this medical tyranny!!

Wow tell that to the family of the 400 000 Americans that lost there close one...

You shoud continue with more people like you maybe you'll reach 1 000 000 people
but to beat the nazi record of 6 000 000 you have a lots of misinformation to spread
but if you work really hard you'll be able to almost kill as much people.
you should be proud

You have proof?
Didn't thiink so

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You work at a hospital?

You don't work in any hospital as a provider (maybe a janitor type ... which is noble in itself). The hospitals I worked in tried to make sure the patients were given an optimistic outlook ... unless there wasn't any.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Do to be clear you’re not going to provide any proof that this death was recorded as Covid....

Fair enough snarl

Look it up yourself. You have enough info. Don't know snarl, but I'm sure they're getting a kick out of the assumption. Now, let me take a drink in memory of my friend.

lol you allege something you prove it...
just like election fraud it was not up to democrat to prove they dint cheat it was up to trump to prove they did

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You work at a hospital?

You don't work in any hospital as a provider (maybe a janitor type ... which is noble in itself). The hospitals I worked in tried to make sure the patients were given an optimistic outlook ... unless there wasn't any.

How do could you possibly know what I do or do not do?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You work at a hospital?

been optimistic is different than been reckless

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Fair enough snarl

just like election fraud it was not up to democrat to prove they dint cheat it was up to trump to prove they did

I gotta say I do enjoy it when they get all flustered like this

It’s almost cute

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Fair enough snarl

I made a statement and provided an article. You can go from there. To accuse me of a lie needs the proof. And what in God's name does this have to do with Trump?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why do people always invoke the Nazi's when it comes to comparing deaths? Stalin knocked off a cool 20 million or more and the Japanese purged 6 million Chinese and another 4 mil assorted other asians.

Just kinda curious is all.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Fair enough snarl

I made a statement and provided an article. You can go from there. To accuse me of a lie needs the proof. And what in God's name does this have to do with Trump?

An article that did not support your statement that the death was recorded as a Covid death.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Hey. Quiet. If you gotta tell the guy...!?
Concealment and surprise maintains our edge(s)! Let em make our day!

I ain't wishing for confrontation...but, I ain't playin' either....

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Fair enough snarl

An article that did not support your statement that the death was recorded as a Covid death.

I don't really give a good god damn. You have everything you need. I'm just trying to find someone that can get my pictures off my old phone. You can go back to playing with yourself or whatever you do.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Been on my own medical rollercoaster ride for like the last month. Today saw me in the city for some tests at the hospital. While I'm walking back to my truck, I see this young fellow letting out a lady by the ER entrance ... she's maybe late 40s early 50s. I ask him if he wants my parking space over in the lot. He points at her and tells me, "She's got the COVID, man."

I could hear the look on her face through the mask she was wearing, "Please don't judge me." She's barely moving towards the door.

I'm thinking, "I ought'a go in and grab her a wheelchair and roll her on up."

Instead I walk up close and tell her, "It's just a corona virus. Probably ain't even as bad as the flu. Don't let 'em f#^5 with your head."

Her face brightened magically and she almost marched through the ER doors.

F#^5 this medical tyranny!!

Wow tell that to the family of the 400 000 Americans that lost there close one...

You shoud continue with more people like you maybe you'll reach 1 000 000 people
but to beat the nazi record of 6 000 000 you have a lots of misinformation to spread
but if you work really hard you'll be able to almost kill as much people.
you should be proud

You have proof?
Didn't thiink so

Cases overview
United StatesUnited States
Total cases
24.7M
+191K
Recovered
-
Deaths
+4,142
WorldwideWorldwide
Total cases
96.2M
Recovered
53.1M
Deaths
2.06M

4142 died today ffs
www.google.com... d+death+us&oq=covid+death+us&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIHCAAQsAMQQzIHCAAQsAMQQzIHCAAQsAMQQzIHCAAQsAMQQzIHCAAQsAMQQzIHCAAQsAMQQzIHCAAQsAMQQzIHCAAQsAMQQzIHCA AQsAMQQzIHCAAQsAMQQ1D63wFYoecBYO3rAWgBcAJ4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrIAQrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjNoLnxzbDuAhWYElkFHdN2D4EQ4dUDCA0&uact =5

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You work at a hospital?

How do could you possibly know what I do or do not do?

It's the way you behave. A provider wouldn't behave (or even think) like you do. You behave like you're one sharp glance away from being disposed of.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingDoey

Go ahead. Try to lock me up.

P.S. I'm armed.

My absolute man

I work 5 years as intervention agent in a mental health hospital believe me i could... that what i doo...

I would give you five dollars if you could type just one coherent sentence.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Fair enough snarl

I don't really give a good god damn. You have everything you need. I'm just trying to find someone that can get my pictures off my old phone. You can go back to playing with yourself or whatever you do.

I don’t need anything..,

But if your going to claim your buddies death by motorcycle accident was recorded as a Covid death then for that to mean anything then you need to provide proof.

Now until you can do that am going to get back to playing with myself

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join