It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw My First COVID Carrier Today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
For all you know she could be on a ventilator by now.

I have seen patients walk in only to be tubed 24 hours later

This is not flu don’t believe the fake news

Or she could be like my mom.... 76 years old, advanced staged mutliple scelorsis making her wheelchair dependent, diabetes, high blood pressure, former smoker, AND living at an assisted living facility. Tested positive and it was nothing more than a head cold to her. I don't even think she ran a fever.

When I got the call she tested positive, I was worried sick even though I've largely called Covid a hoax for lack of a better term. I don't even think she ran a fever. It's been about three weeks since she allegedly tested positive. I use allegedly given how unreliable the test are...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't know snarl. That's a different article.
edit on 22-1-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

I'm going to one of my best friends funeral on Monday. He's listed as a covid death. He was struck by a car in a hit and run...

I mean that’s a mighty convenient coincidence that you can’t prove....

Want a link to the news article?

I mean you can only prove it with the dudes death certificate and medical records

Its mentioned in the article. His dog was killed too. I'm surprised they didn't put that in the covid count.

The one than snarl posted...it’s amazing how he knew exactly what case you where referring to...it’s almost like your the same person...you’re just that in sync with each other

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wall Street Journal ran a piece today talking about how Covid curiously cured the flu since it is practically nonexistent this year.

What they failed to mention in the article though is that COVID also cured old age as apparently no one over 75 dies of natural causes anymore. It is all Covid.
edit on 22-1-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Let him go figure that out. It's the one I mentioned to someone earlier in the thread. I think we're on different continents, Brother.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Hmmmmm....??

So what article did you mean because only one has been posted...by snarl...not you...apparently

(post by sine.nomine removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

I'm going to one of my best friends funeral on Monday. He's listed as a covid death. He was struck by a car in a hit and run...

I mean that’s a mighty convenient coincidence that you can’t prove....

There's your proof. :-(

great you source as at least 3 anti covid article...great source...it should help you killing more people...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

www.msn.com...

And where does it say his death is being recorded as a Covid death...?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Uncertainty used to be an accepted part of life. You could die in a car wreck. You could get cancer. You could break your neck getting out of bed - hell you could die in your sleep before that! Now we've gone beyond reasonable risk reduction into literally hiding in fear of death 24/7.

That ain't living.

(post by sine.nomine removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There is no knowing what will happen with the lady. My best friend had it most of December, a little overweight, high blood pressure, just felt like crap for a few weeks. Her husband, 42, avid runner. Ended up in the hospital with too many blood clots in his lungs to dissolve with medication. They had to cut him open and remove 30cc of clots. It was causing heart failure as well. He's home after a week in the hospital and 3 days in ICU. Blood thinners for 6 months and he's still exhausted all the time 3 weeks after being released.

May be nothing for one person and kill the next. There is no way of knowing.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Wall Street Journal ran a piece today talking about how Covid curiously cured the flu since it is practically nonexistent this year.

What they failed to mention in the article though is that COVID also cured old age as apparently no one over 75 dies of natural causes anymore. It is all Covid.

just wow...i live in a Canadian artic town only accessible by plane...no road...2000 peoples live here we practice social distancing and we wear are mask everybody follow the rules to the t....

in 1 years we dint have a single case of common clod or any influenzas (flu) so the measure work and it why there no flu and not one case of covid...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

www.msn.com...

And where does it say his death is being recorded as a Covid death...?

Another article I don't care to bring up. A-hole

Again how terribly convenient....

Maybe wait until his body gets cold... I owe you nothing.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I read that in a Cartman, trying to use a different voice, kinda way and it’s brilliant.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Do to be clear you’re not going to provide any proof that this death was recorded as Covid....

Fair enough snarl

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

<< 1    3  4 >>

join