It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Systems Sues Sidney Powell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

All they have to do is prove that Dominion was not founded in Venezuela. That should be really hard to do.

But I'm pretty sure that their attorneys are a lot smarter than Sidney. I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing.

Um no, that would be considered Trivial and irrelevant to causing willful defamation of character where they were founded in what country..

Dominion would have to disprove the more damaging and actually applicable allegations against them.

I wouldn't worry since Dominion doing this is only a PR stunt so the MSM will just parade a headline- "Dominion sues Sidney Powell" etc..

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
i hope they clean her out for everything she owns...

Spoken like a leftist POS

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Dominion would have to disprove the more damaging and actually applicable allegations against them.

Correction. Dominion must prove the claims brought forth in its suit.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

And those claims would be the actual relevant and most damaging ones that Powell claimed which caused this ruckus, so it's you who are again corrected. Give up please. You already proved you have no intention of honest debate. Nor any experience with defamation cases.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

And those claims would be the actual relevant and most damaging ones that Powell claimed which caused this ruckus, so it's you who are again corrected. Give up please. You already proved you have no intention of honest debate. Nor any experience with defamation cases.

Dude - the party that sues is the party that has to prove its case. You don't get to sue someone then sit back and make them do all the work, it doesn't work that way.

Dominion sued Powell for defamation, so Dominion has to prove that what Powell said was defamatory and also false (one can say something that's both defamatory and true).

Don't bring the suit if you're not ready to prove it.
edit on 22-1-2021 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

And those claims would be the actual relevant and most damaging ones that Powell claimed which caused this ruckus, so it's you who are again corrected.

So you've seen the suit? Do you have a link? This is the best I can find.

The 15-page letter dismantles some of Powell’s central allegations about the voting machines. including that the company is linked to former Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez (Powell appears to have confused Dominion with a competitor, Smartmatic, that was a supplier of voting systems to Venezuela) and said Powell “disregarded” evidence debunking her claims and instead “actively misrepresented and manufactured evidence to support your defamatory falsehoods.”

Source

We'll see what happens but the attorneys for Dominion probably know what they are doing.

edit on 1/22/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Dude - the party that sues is the party that has to prove its case. You don't get to sue someone then sit back and make them do all the work, it doesn't work that way.

Dominion sued Powell for defamation, so Dominion has to prove that what Powell said was defamatory and also false (one can say something that's both defamatory and true).

Don't bring the suit if you're not ready to prove it.

Yes, that is what I have been saying in every GD post in this thread.

BTW, I have been the plaintiff in a couple of these kinds of libel/slander cases in the mid 1980's and won both cases.
edit on 22-1-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
maybe she is wanting for the results of findout the truth

Lyle Rapacki interviews Arizona Senator Sonny Borrelli about what has been happening between the Arizona Senate and the Maricopa Board of Supervisors over the audit of the voting machines and ballots.

edit on 22-1-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

maybe she is wanting for the results of findout the truth

She is definitely wanting. In regard to several things.

But she doesn't have the option of waiting in this case.

edit on 1/22/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Where is your evidence she doesn't have the option? Has a court date been set?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Then you get my point. It's not up to her.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
So you have nothing she can wait then.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a reply to: highvein

I think that Dominion knows that they will be subject to disclosure, don't you? They don't seem to be worried about it.

If Sidney wins this case it will mean only that she did not defame Dominion. Defamation is a legal term.

Exactly correct
And these cases are next to impossible to win in our country.
As I stated before, they have to prove that she knowingly spread false information ( not just gave an opinion ) with the intent of causing harm to Dominion
Good luck

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I believe that this is a very Bad idea from Dominion, unless they have done nothing wrong. If Sidney wins this case that means that Dominion did indeed fake an election. Class action lawsuit from 75 million people. How much is your vote worth?

If she wins, that does NOT mean Dominion did indeed fake an election. If she wins, that means she did not intentionally lie ... that she was mislead.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
As Dominion works down the list of the people perpetrating the lie, today they filed a $1.3B Defamation suit against Rudy. They'll be going after Lin Wood and PillowGuy next.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

It's going to be a Hall of Fame of Stupid who gets sued by them.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
DOMINION COURT FILING YESTERDAY 1.24.2022

In plain English, what is the company saying?

WASHINGTON, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Dominion Voting Systems Corp has told a court there is "no realistic possibility" that the voting machine manufacturer will reach settlements in its billion-dollar defamation lawsuits against Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, lawyers who worked for former President Donald Trump.

Dominion and another voting software firm, Smartmatic, have brought several lawsuits against people who spread conspiracy theories related to their voting machines after the 2020 presidential election that Trump lost to President Joe Biden.

"Given the devastating harm to Plaintiffs, the lack of remorse shown by Defendants, and the fact that many of them continue to double down on their lies, Plaintiffs do not believe any realistic possibility of settlement exists," Denver-based Dominion said in a filing on Monday in federal court in Washington.
Source: www.reuters.com...

Giving up? Is that what this is? Why?

-cwm

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
Dominion Voting Systems sues Sidney Powell:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I guess we'll see whether or not there was method to her madness. She certainly seemed very confident in her claims at the time, though those claims were wild. Will we find that those claims were well founded, or that she was completely wrong and they nail her? Or she's right but gets railroaded anyway? Or it all quietly goes away?

I think it's quite possible that this is conspiracy to cover for electoral fraud, which is why I put it here. It's possible that this is some subtle legal strategy on her part. It seems unlikely that she would make such strong claims, knowing that those claims would get her sued, unless there were some underlying motive. Perhaps a means of getting the evidence into the courtroom? Smoke and mirrors to lead truth seekers astray?

We shall see. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I interpret it to me Dominion does not want to settle the suit.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: carewemust

I interpret it to me Dominion does not want to settle the suit.

2.25.2023 This is BIG...

Dominion is in court admitting how shoddy their voting hardware and software is.

In court filings, Dominion executives describe how horrible and hackable their voting systems are.

ATS Thread on these stunning revelations: www.abovetopsecret.com...

President Donald Trump was (as usual) 100% correct about Dominion hardware/software inviting fraud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join