It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Systems Sues Sidney Powell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

If she had it then why did she quietly drop her lawsuit against Georgia this week?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I think if Sidney said things that aren't true, and she knows they aren't true, her clients may be in some trouble but not her. She has certain protections as an attorney.

I think if Sidney can prove what she has said is true or she did not saying anything false maliciously (IOW, she has a reasonable belief what she's said is true), then Dominion will lose.

Just my .02¢

Wasn’t she acting alone in her claims against Dominion?

She certainly wasn’t working for Trump, his team made that clear.

No, she had clients she represented.

Who were her clients?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'll tell you something, there's nothing attractive about Sydney "Kraken" Powell but I'll tell you something, sometimes I really hate having a fetish for leather gloves!!!

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

It will be interesting to see how the case goes.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I think if Sidney said things that aren't true, and she knows they aren't true, her clients may be in some trouble but not her. She has certain protections as an attorney.

I think if Sidney can prove what she has said is true or she did not saying anything false maliciously (IOW, she has a reasonable belief what she's said is true), then Dominion will lose.

Just my .02¢

Wasn’t she acting alone in her claims against Dominion?

She certainly wasn’t working for Trump, his team made that clear.

No, she had clients she represented.

Who were her clients?

I can only recall generally...I know there was a GOP county chairman, and a group of Michigan voters. I'd have to go look up to find their names.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
It's possible that this is some subtle legal strategy on her part. It seems unlikely that she would make such strong claims, knowing that those claims would get her sued, unless there were some underlying motive.

Have you ever considered that she is a mentally unstable fantasist who can't separate fantasy from reality?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: MotherMayEye

If she had it then why did she quietly drop her lawsuit against Georgia this week?

That's a great question, isn't it?

I have my doubts about Sidney and what her real game is. Typos and forgetting to sign pleadings? Suspect, imo. I am not a Sidney fan, to say the least. I see nothing but sabotage from her. This shouldn't have been so difficult to get to the bottom of. She undermined the effort and she's probably safe but her clients may be in trouble. If that happens, I hope her clients sue her. Now that I could get behind.

Her reason for dropping the Georgia suit was a slap in the face. The games being played.

edit on 1/22/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
And it's not just Sidney making reasonable people with reasonable doubts look unreasonable. Lawyers and the media on the left are making voters on the left look unreasonable, too.

I highly doubt most voters on the left would have had any problem with forensic audits and the examination of voting equipment and data.

We all know that it shouldn't be a problem in a transparent, free, and fair election.

There were massive vote spikes that reasonable people question. Vote tallies went backwards in some cases. I've never seen those things happen in any other election so, of course, I have doubts and want to see evidence. Telling me it was just glitches or normal is obviously not good enough. It wouldn't be good enough for the left if the shoe was on the other foot.

It's all just a real reminder of why I was apathetic for 12 years....why I voted for Johnson, in 2016, and didn't bother to care if he won or lost.

I knew better than to vote for a Republican or Democrat. I let my guard down and got burned. Now I feel I've lost something...my vote, my voice, my time.

blah.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Talk about “Discovery”....

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: crayzeed
It's quite easy to see what their game is. Why didn't Dominion sue her at the time of the supposed libel? The reason now is they've had time to clean out their system of ANY proof of fraud thereby taking the evidence to prove she was right.

Because it was investigated by the FBI...

Lol. Nothing to see here. There’s no one you can trust more, than guys who spy and lie for a living.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

And, of course, if the affidavit from Italy is genuine...she has something there, too, that's more than just hearsay.

Which affidavit?

There's the fantasy one, about the embassy and Rome with fictional people hacking the election.

There's the real one, which is about an irrelevant case of hacking which has been spun into the election fraud narrative because most of the people who are waiting for the Kraken struggle with conditional verbs in English, let alone a foreign language.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Smoke and mirrors
In the US, in order to prove what they are alleging, they have to prove that Powell knew what she was accusing them of was false, and that she was doing it to cause harm to Dominion. They also must prove she wasn't giving opinion, but stating as a matter of fact. Their case is weak on all fronts

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion
Give me the links to the FBI investigations so I can look myself.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Good valid questions. Will PM you a copy of the court page. It's not public in the US yet but like myself you live in the UK so we can post about such things. The devices were detained, investigated and no evidence found.

Cannae work out PMs but uploaded the file to ATS here
- mods feel free to remove, it's not legal to publish in the US but is in the rest of the world and has been avail to journos for weeks. I'm not trying to violate law or T&C, just no idea if it is still registered in the UK.
edit on 22-1-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
$1.3 billion, she’d surely have to kraken to her savings!

I’d love to hear her explanation for dropping the lawsuit. I think just as much as America deserves to know we have fair elections, at the very least, Trump supporters should get to hear the reasoning. I mocked it, so I think I don’t believe I am entitled to the reasoning, but to those who rallied behind it, put their faith in it, possibly lost friends and family over it or faith in our country, THEY certainly deserve to hear an answer.

In a motion filed at the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, Powell and the other attorneys on the suit agreed with the defendants, included among them Gov. Brian Kemp and Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger, to have the case dismissed.

www.11alive.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I said if it is genuine. I can't say either way. I have not examined the document personally. Pictures on the internet cannot be verified as representative of a legal document.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I believe that this is a very Bad idea from Dominion, unless they have done nothing wrong. If Sidney wins this case that means that Dominion did indeed fake an election. Class action lawsuit from 75 million people. How much is your vote worth?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I think that Dominion knows that they will be subject to disclosure, don't you? They don't seem to be worried about it.

If Sidney wins this case it will mean only that she did not defame Dominion. Defamation is a legal term.

edit on 1/22/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I agree. We all need to know. I wonder if MSM will cover it at length, like they did the OJ case.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: highvein

I think that Dominion knows that they will be subject to disclosure, don't you? They don't seem to be worried about it.

If Sidney wins this case it will mean only that she did not defame Dominion. Defamation is a legal term.

And by extension, her claims were correct...

I don't think Dominion expects to go to trial. They are trying to smother her with legal fees.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I believe that this is a very Bad idea from Dominion, unless they have done nothing wrong. If Sidney wins this case that means that Dominion did indeed fake an election. Class action lawsuit from 75 million people. How much is your vote worth?

That is what could be inferred if she wins, but the legal system doesn't actually work that way...

By the time the case is over, Joe will probably be dead or drooling on himself. Also unless someone brings charges specifically for fraud, nothign will happen. It will just get buried and forgotten about outside of conspriacy theory message boards.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join