It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you tired of WINNING yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I think if we don't restore confidence in the election process, we are screwed as a nation, and none of the other things will matter. I may be wrong, but seeing so many disgusted with the process and vowing not to take part again, is a serious problem.

And this can only be bi-partisian, if it isn't, then it's openly asking for fraud, and we cannot have that under ANY circumstances.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Why are you still angry? Why the hell are you STILL obsessed with Trump supporters?

Your guy “won” and the “Left” side of that uni-party in DC is the one who pretends to have control of all of Congress and the Executive branch (I say “pretends to have control” because in reality, there is one party who always has control, and it’s that uni-party of elected and unelected crumbles in DC).

I just can’t figure out why you Biden people continue to post anger threads. What the hell are you STILL afraid of?

Or did you let your guy and the MSM. rain wash you so badly that you’re permanently addicted to anger and false superiority?

Get the fu*ck over yourselves. Wake up, you look like absolute spoiled irrational brats.

Hahahahahahahahahaha that’s f*cking hilarious. You clearly didn’t read his post and you’re another one like ElectricFuneral, you see something not kissing Trump’s ass and just can’t help but to “Reeeeeeeeeeee”, even if the person you’re Reeeee’ing against is a Trump supporter.

Too f*ckin’ funny.
edit on 22-1-2021 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
Me personally, am gonna just live my regular life and was hoping all this divisiveness would end.
You keep bringing it up.
We don't have to pick one of YOUR only 3 options.
We're just going to live life.

Nobody is forcing anyone to pick any options.

However , if we want to get back control of our gov't then IMO I think the only way todo it without full on violence or civil war is to

1. Hold our own party and candidate accountable

2. Demand our party and candidate ONLY focus on reducing conflict of interest?

Those two things should not cause divisiveness it should be things that we all should want. Why would a democrat or republican not want to reduce conflict of interest?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
3. Or learn from your mistakes?

My mistake was believing there were more honest brokers on the left than there actually are.

My bad. Duly noted.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
Me personally, am gonna just live my regular life and was hoping all this divisiveness would end.
You keep bringing it up.
We don't have to pick one of YOUR only 3 options.
We're just going to live life.

That's pretty much what I'm going with at this point. I have to get up and go to work every day regardless of who sits in the White House. I'm done playing their games though and if it all burns down tomorrow?? ::shrug::

Everything will either go on or it won't so why keep investing into it? Live the life we have left is a good option at this juncture IMO.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
You are exactly right. The very same reason the Biden people keep posting these treads is for one purpose only. Forget it, move along, nothing to see here. To keep derailing any and all mention of fraud.
In answer to the OP question 3 learn from your mistakes. As long the elephant in the room is not being investigated (the election debacle, one way or the other) there is no moving on. The only mistakes made were not pushing harder for an investigation, so you all want to sat forget it. IT don't work like that because Damocles' sword is still hanging.
I hope you all notice I posted that without even mentioning Trump. Because it ain't about him and if you can't see that then you're all the problem.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

3. Or learn from your mistakes?

My mistake was believing there were more honest brokers on the left than there actually are.

My bad. Duly noted.

You would be making another mistake to think there were more honest brokers on the right as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think that before we can do anything as a country, we need to have faith in our elections. Even if the 2019 election was perfect (it wasn't, even if there was no fraud) we made some mistakes and allowed for the appearance of illegality to exist.

So my opinion is that we need to have strong election integrity going forward, and anyone who is against that, needs to be looked at really, really, I'll say it again, REALLY #ing close.

Once we have established that we won't deviate from the election rules for ANY circumstances, I think we can concentrate on the quality of choices as a very close second option.

But I like your bluntness, it's what's needed right now. Not coddling.

For elections, what is wrong with a simple method? Candidate names and a simple mark your x where appropriate scheme? Can then have observors watching the count to ensure no shennanigans.

The problem with using technology is that the possibility to cheat is never far away.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You act like politics really work lol...

The TDS was so bad they stole an election, literally stealing votes in front of our eyes.

Why would anyone pretend that their party or candidate matters, no one wins.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Great post!

Reading the thermometer, it doesn’t appear as of yet that people are willing to move forward. I think we’re at least a year away from that. I think if Biden keeps a pretty quiet admin and they don’t try to make too many crazy changes all at once, it’ll be easier to get to that position, but only time will tell.

There’s a couple big things I think will take at least a year to get past before I think anything will change, socially. The left just spent 4 years hearing “F*ck your feelings, if you don’t like it, move out of the country.”, and now they’re having their fun saying it back.

Meanwhile, the right has the election fraud some will not let go of and Dems/Libs calling for lists and the boycotting of anything involving a Trump supporter.

I don’t think anything is going to move anywhere until these two things are done and over with, if they ever will be.

Obviously, there are people on both sides who wish to move forward, but reading the room on here, social media and other forums....I’m seeing a lot more contempt and smugness than moving forward.

Great thread though and I hope it at least challenges some people to think outside of spite. At the end of the day, you have to come to terms with the fact that you don’t really care about moving forward if you’re only interested in insults and pointing fingers. Doesn’t really matter the reasoning behind it, we all know it’s not going to change a damn thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

The very same reason the Biden people keep posting these treads is for one purpose only. Forget it

Please read the whole thread if you think I'm a biden person.

As long the elephant in the room is not being investigated (the election debacle, one way or the other) there is no moving on

I agree the election was a cluster Fk and most likely with rampant cheating. The people trust in the election should be rightly questioned.

However, you are not going to fix the election integrity if you don't do the following 2 things.

1. Hold your own candidate accountable versus blaming the other guy.
At the end of the day its was Trumps hiring practice that clearly failed and allowed Biden to become Potus.

it was trumps administration (that he put together) that :
1. held no one accountable, hid evidence against biden (HB laptop, Chinese connections, classified docs,etc)

2. allowed key witness that could have exposed the corruption die under their watch (epstein)

3. Went along with the MSM and lefty narrative (Epstein suicide, Seth Rich random killing, no wrong doings by comey,hillary,etc )

4. verified the election was legit and no rampant evidence of cheating occurred.

5. Gave the deepstate (att,verizon,comcast) full control of the internet by repealing net neutrality. The repeal of net nutrality principles legally allows the deepstate to determine the winners and losers of the global internet market and allow them to pick and choose what you get to read ,hear, and see online.

2. Make conflict of interest the ONLY issue that politicians should be focused on.
Had trumps feet been held to the fire early on with his practice of hiring within the swamp perhaps their might have been some accountability from his administration and perhaps Biden might have been in jail versus POTUS.

Blaming the left is certainly not the way to break the cycle nor a way to get back control of our gov't

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
With Biden already off into a phony zone, Democrats need to shore-up the defense that will soon become indefensible 🤣

The MSM is their only hope to keep support in line with their lies and bullshiest 🤣

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

After ALL your years of faithfully contributing in the Q threads...you should've learned its not about Left vs. Right or R vs. D...it's about deep corruption within and without the government (from every angle).

For my part...I will continue to point out and comment on that corruption in all threads dealing with those subjects...as I see fit.

Just as I have always done.
As we've now got Scarecrow Joe and Skank Harris...there will now be plenty of fun ahead to be had by everyone.

TRUMP is the greatest POTUS in my lifetime...and I stand by that.
Love me, Hate me...ignore me. IDC.

edit on 22-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

Super simple and hackneyed response to everything Mark. TDS TDS TDS. But I ask you, which TDS is it that you are referring to. Are you referring to the TDS that was experienced by many many who could clearly see that Trump was a goofball who never ever should have been allowed into a position of political power?

Or are you referring to the TDS that infected so many into turning their brains upside down in the never ending quest to make sense out of his disassociated ramblings and actions. Those who climbed into the depths of contorted rationalization and justification for that clowns self serving game show?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was referring to the TDS the you are suffering from.. That type.a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

You act like politics really work lol...

Politics doesn't work because people are focused on the wrong issues and the wrong party where they have no influence over.

Ofcourse we have very little voice over the oligarch and special interest groups . However one thing is certain that we aren't going to get difference results if we continue down the same path of blaming the OTHER party while we continue to overlook our own parties stupidity.

The TDS was so bad they stole an election, literally stealing votes in front of our eyes. Why would anyone pretend that their party or candidate matters, no one wins

Again why would trump have stopped hiring swamp people to go after the swamp if his supporters never even stopped to call him out for it?

They didn't even make it known to trump that it was stupid for him to continue to hire within the swamp when his administration continued to hold no one accountable and declared the election as valid.

I'm not evening saying it would work but damn lets at least try to make it known to our candidate that hey what you are doing is really stupid and hasn't been working .

Also why was trump trying to fix immigration,taxes,healthcare,etc with a bunch of people that have conflict of interest that created the mess in the first place and are benefiting from it.

I'm not guaranteeing my approach will work but heck lets at least try somehting different like holding our OWN candidate accountable and ONLY focusing on conflict of interest. We have tried the other ways and it has led to the same results for the last several decades. Maybe its time to change strategy?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump is no longer President, let it go.
Start focusing on the inevitable Biden dumpster fire sh!t show.

Thats the whole point Trump is gone what now?

Focusing on "inevitable Biden dumpster fire sh!t show" which it certainly is is doing the same stupid Sh1t that we have been doing for decades that has gotten us nowhere.

I'm suggesting to stop with that stupidity and actually lets focus on our own candidate and our own party versus blaming everyone else and only focus on conflict of interest.

if you don't do those two things the sh1t show will only continue. I personally would like to see the cycle of stupidity end.

No. The Left made this bed for years. 4 years actually. Now it’s time to have a roll in the mud. Just like you guys did. I’m hoping those 47 years as a public official 8 as VP, will come in handy.

I’m goin with option 4. Smoke lots of weed, drink decent ales and whiskey, enjoy my hot tub, read good books, write a whole bunch and shovel copious amounts of popcorn down my gullet while I watch the country I love slowly dissolve and disintegrate under 46’s “leadership”.

I applaud your attempt at inclusivity, but you need to kick back and let “the Big Guy” have his day in the sun before being put out to pasture shortly....

Fu*k career politicians
edit on 22-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Mark08

Super simple and hackneyed response to everything Mark. TDS TDS TDS. But I ask you, which TDS is it that you are referring to. Are you referring to the TDS that was experienced by many many who could clearly see that Trump was a goofball who never ever should have been allowed into a position of political power?

Or are you referring to the TDS that infected so many into turning their brains upside down in the never ending quest to make sense out of his disassociated ramblings and actions. Those who climbed into the depths of contorted rationalization and justification for that clowns self serving game show?

No idea. But you’re clearly still afflicted as is the OP

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

a reply to: crayzeed

The very same reason the Biden people keep posting these treads is for one purpose only. Forget it

Please read the whole thread if you think I'm a biden person.

As long the elephant in the room is not being investigated (the election debacle, one way or the other) there is no moving on

I agree the election was a cluster Fk and most likely with rampant cheating. The people trust in the election should be rightly questioned.

However, you are not going to fix the election integrity if you don't do the following 2 things.

1. Hold your own candidate accountable versus blaming the other guy.
At the end of the day its was Trumps hiring practice that clearly failed and allowed Biden to become Potus.

it was trumps administration (that he put together) that :
1. held no one accountable, hid evidence against biden (HB laptop, Chinese connections, classified docs,etc)

2. allowed key witness that could have exposed the corruption die under their watch (epstein)

3. Went along with the MSM and lefty narrative (Epstein suicide, Seth Rich random killing, no wrong doings by comey,hillary,etc )

4. verified the election was legit and no rampant evidence of cheating occurred.

5. Gave the deepstate (att,verizon,comcast) full control of the internet by repealing net neutrality. The repeal of net nutrality principles legally allows the deepstate to determine the winners and losers of the global internet market and allow them to pick and choose what you get to read ,hear, and see online.

2. Make conflict of interest the ONLY issue that politicians should be focused on.
Had trumps feet been held to the fire early on with his practice of hiring within the swamp perhaps their might have been some accountability from his administration and perhaps Biden might have been in jail versus POTUS.

Blaming the left is certainly not the way to break the cycle nor a way to get back control of our gov't

“Russia, Russia, Russia!”

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Reading the thermometer, it doesn’t appear as of yet that people are willing to move forward.

Yeah I figured as much but I thought what the heck .

I was hoping that maybe before they start to create a new patriot party with the exact same issues still in place and with the same wrong focus on what is priority 1 that I give it a shot.

LOL it only took the fist couple of post to see that wasn't going to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join