It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you tired of WINNING yet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Alright trump followers what now?

Do you:

1. Continue Playing fantasy 4d chess and keep overlooking everything that trump did wrong based on faith ?

2. Continue Blaming deepstate, the left, MSM, rino republicans?

3. Or learn from your mistakes?

I suggest option 3 and there were some obvious ones right from the start.

Now keep in mind I'm no lefty and actually think BIDEN is far worse than trump. Also in my opinion trump was pro America and more Pro America then all the previous POS POTUS before him within the last several decades . However, it does appear that he was used as the useful patsy idiot or possibly part of a new swamp.

Having said that my intentions is not to make one candidate or party look better than another, but rather try to see if we can get off the infinite tail chasing that the MSM,DNC,Oligarchs, and GOP have kept us on where we vote for the lesser evil as a win.

Also it appears to me that trump supporters are further along in seeing how both parties are full it with the whole trump debacle on how his own party and news turned against him. Unfortunately the democrats appear to still be stuck on the thinking that party lines make a difference and that a lesser evil is a worth voting for.

So Trump supporters I see you as to having to be the bigger person on this and taking the first step across the party line.

So IMO I think to get back control of our gov't we need to at minimum perform the following 2 simple things with 3 being the longer goal:

1. FOCUS ONLY ON CONFLICT OF INTEREST.
Tell the MSM,GOP,DNC, and the committee for presidential debates to STFU about focusing on fixing healthcare,taxes,immigration,border control, foreign matters,economy, the isms,abortion,religion,etc.

It makes no sense to expect a group of people with conflict of interest that created the issues we are experiencing and benefiting from to fix those issues. Its like going to the Mob and asking them to fix crime in your city which they have created and are benefitting from.

Yet year after year democrats and republicans are herded by the MSM,GOP,DNC, and the committee for presidential debates to completely overlook conflict of interest.

So I say lets stop this idiocracy and explore ways to make the MSM,GOP,DNC, and the committee for presidential debates to make Conflict of interest the ONLY issue we should be focused on.

I good way to determine if your party or candidate is an idiot or part of the swamp , is if they tell you that they are going to fix things without addressing conflict of interest first. There is simply no way around this. You can't fix anything else until you reduce conflict of interest.

2. FOCUS ONLY ON THE WRONG DOING OF YOUR PARTY AND CANDIDATE
You have 0 influence over the other party and while its not much you certainly have more influence within your own party and candidate.

If your party or candidate is doing Stupid Sh1t or wrong doings then call out their BS. If you don't then they have 0 accountability. You think a republican candidate is going to listen to the left screaming about their wrong doings? The answer is no and its been proven decade after decades.

Lets break the cycle of stupid and lets try something new where we HOLD everyone including our OWN candidate and party accountable.

3. LETS STOP THE REPUBLICANS VS DEMOCRAT BS
Quite simply if you are proud or have loyalty towards your party or candidate then you are part of the problem and the reason we continue to get the lesser evil bs.

Items 1 and 2 are things that SHOULD appeal to BOTH individual democrats and individual republicans. Yet individual republicans and democrats continue to be herded by their party and the MSM to focus on the wrong things year after year.

So we need to find a way to come together on getting those 2 key things accomplished, because unless you are mentally challenged neither party is giving the people what they want or have the peoples best interest at heart.

So having said that let the roasting begin.

edit on 31131America/ChicagoFri, 22 Jan 2021 10:31:31 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Some people are still suffering the lingering, debilitating effects of TDS

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Some people are still suffering the lingering, debilitating effects of TDS

So you are going with option 2?

1. Continue Playing fantasy 4d chess and keep overlooking everything that trump did wrong based on faith ?

3. Or do we learn from our mistakes?

no doubt people suffered and are suffering from TDS. However trump is gone.

So what is the next step in trying to get back control of our gov't? are you going to continue chasing your tail putting blame on the OTHERs or you going to try break the idiotic cycle we have been on for numerous decades?

edit on 20131America/ChicagoFri, 22 Jan 2021 10:20:51 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Trump is no longer President, let it go.
Start focusing on the inevitable Biden dumpster fire sh!t show.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
He's no longer the President. Move on..Find a new obsession. By the way winning isn't spelled wining.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

This is great, I can't understand how anyone defends these people that want to rule over them. Identifying as left/right is just begging to be dominated.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I think the big takeaway from January 6, is/was/and should always be that We the People exists. That we are capable of doing the unexpected. That we do not need permission or extensive planing or incredible fortune to pull something off. Minor improvised melee weapons consisting of a fire extinguisher, some riot shields, a few flag poles and a hockey stick...

The quest at hand is to do better government for the benefit of the American people. Or those loonies might show up again, only they might be armed to the teeth and won’t give a second thought to party or performance. They will wipe out the old government and install a new one. And nothing on Earth will stop it other than nuclear vaporization of DC itself. Which means, they will still win because the government would be gone.

Here, this will cheer you from that stark bit of reality.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Trump is no longer President, let it go.
Start focusing on the inevitable Biden dumpster fire sh!t show.

Thats the whole point Trump is gone what now?

Focusing on "inevitable Biden dumpster fire sh!t show" which it certainly is is doing the same stupid Sh1t that we have been doing for decades that has gotten us nowhere.

I'm suggesting to stop with that stupidity and actually lets focus on our own candidate and our own party versus blaming everyone else and only focus on conflict of interest.

if you don't do those two things the sh1t show will only continue. I personally would like to see the cycle of stupidity end.

edit on 30131America/ChicagoFri, 22 Jan 2021 10:30:27 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I was thinking along those lines earlier myself, but I don't think we are ready to take on the heavy stuff, yet.

We need to condition ourselves and build up our stamina, our humanity, our powers or critical thinking and discernment. We need a little time to grow and mature.

We can start by not acting like children on the playground. No name calling, no snarky remarks, no memes, just adult civil conversation, to start.

Maybe if we are successful with the baby steps, we will be able to identify those issues that we agree are problems, and work together to fix them. That way we may be able to successfully work our way up to the heavier problems, then make for real change.

I am just joking. I know that most people come here to be entertained or to blow off steam. It is a safe place where you can say all those things you need to get off your chest, but would never say in polite company. A place where you will always be able to find someone that agrees with you, even if more don't. A place where we know that what we post will be forgotten in a short period of time and there will always be something else to get our adrenaline pumping.

edit on 22-1-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
He's no longer the President. Move on..Find a new obsession.

I might have botched the spelling, but your reading comprehension needs work. The whole point of the thread is that trump is gone, so what now.

3. Or learn from your mistakes?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Are the options exclusive of one another?
Do you believe that RINOS are not part of the problem?
Can learning from our mistakes not include focusing on POS that tell us they are for us, but consistently vote against us?

Now, a question for you.
Do you deny that there were shenanigans involved in the 2020 Presidential election?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Oh no!! They wanted the sh!t show and they voted for the sh!t show so the sh!t show is exactly what they are going to get.

Trump's party (and I call it that because there are supporters who are libertarian, democrat, republican, independent, and hell... all kinds of unaffiliated) is/was tired of always trying to be the bigger person, always trying to be the one to take one for the team, always the one having to make gestures of reaching across the aisle. It was never enough. People felt unappreciated, run over and left without a voice. That is why they voted for Trump. Trump was the realization of that tiredness. That... doneness.

We can make this Dems vs. Reps all day but that is not truly what it was and that is why people will refuse to "move on". They were done when they voted for Trump. They are way more than done now.

So sh!t show it is. Are you not entertained??
edit on 1/22/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

That we are capable of doing the unexpected

I would like to believe that ,but I see the people continue to do the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

From the responds so far in this thread many are still choosing to stay on the same path (2) below and not seeing the consequences of it.

3. Or do we learn from our mistakes?

As long as people are choosing 1 and 2, we are doomed to continue spinning on the infinite hamster wheel of the lesser evil and corrupted gov't.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I think that before we can do anything as a country, we need to have faith in our elections. Even if the 2019 election was perfect (it wasn't, even if there was no fraud) we made some mistakes and allowed for the appearance of illegality to exist.

So my opinion is that we need to have strong election integrity going forward, and anyone who is against that, needs to be looked at really, really, I'll say it again, REALLY #ing close.

Once we have established that we won't deviate from the election rules for ANY circumstances, I think we can concentrate on the quality of choices as a very close second option.

But I like your bluntness, it's what's needed right now. Not coddling.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Why are you still angry? Why the hell are you STILL obsessed with Trump supporters?

Your guy “won” and the “Left” side of that uni-party in DC is the one who pretends to have control of all of Congress and the Executive branch (I say “pretends to have control” because in reality, there is one party who always has control, and it’s that uni-party of elected and unelected crumbles in DC).

I just can’t figure out why you Biden people continue to post anger threads. What the hell are you STILL afraid of?

Or did you let your guy and the MSM. rain wash you so badly that you’re permanently addicted to anger and false superiority?

Get the fu*ck over yourselves. Wake up, you look like absolute spoiled irrational brats.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

and unfortunately you are right on all of it.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Why are you still angry? Why the hell are you STILL obsessed with Trump supporters?

Your guy “won” and the “Left” side of that uni-party in DC is the one who pretends to have control of all of Congress and the Executive branch (I say “pretends to have control” because in reality, there is one party who always has control, and it’s that uni-party of elected and unelected crumbles in DC).

I just can’t figure out why you Biden people continue to post anger threads. What the hell are you STILL afraid of?

Or did you let your guy and the MSM. rain wash you so badly that you’re permanently addicted to anger and false superiority?

Get the fu*ck over yourselves. Wake up, you look like absolute spoiled irrational brats.

Why didn't you read the OP before responding or is your comprehension that bad?

Hint here is what I said about my guy as you claim

Now keep in mind I'm no lefty and actually think BIDEN is far worse than trump. Also in my opinion trump was pro America and more Pro America then all the previous POS POTUS before him within the last several decades .

Also it appears to me that trump supporters are further along in seeing how both parties are full it with the whole trump debacle on how his own party and news turned against him. Unfortunately the democrats appear to still be stuck on the thinking that party lines make a difference and that a lesser evil is a worth voting for.

From your reply its apparent you want to continue spinning on the hamster wheel and let the sh1t show continue.

Perhaps you might be the equivalent of your counterpart on the left?

Also perhaps I was completely wrong in thinking that trump supporters where further along than the left, my bad.
edit on 53131America/ChicagoFri, 22 Jan 2021 10:53:19 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So my opinion is that we need to have strong election integrity going forward, and anyone who is against that, needs to be looked at really, really, I'll say it again, REALLY #ing close.

Agreed 100% . However, that will never happen if we dont try the following 2 new strategies that has never been tried before:

1. Hold our OWN party and candidate accountable.

2. Make conflict of interest the PRIMARY and only issue.

If we don't do those two things we will continue on the Sh1t show we have been for the last several decades.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I think it's important to get to know the posters here and why they respond like they do.
Some are just fanbois, some just agitators, some trolls, some idiots, and some offer that insight that is needed to grow. The OP is the last one IMHO.

Please read what he/she posts beyond what you think you see. We all need to evaluate our situation and find ways to improve things. And we need to do it without knee jerk reactions. Again, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Me personally, am gonna just live my regular life and was hoping all this divisiveness would end.
You keep bringing it up.
We don't have to pick one of YOUR only 3 options.
We're just going to live life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join