It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to send troops back to Iraq

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The Iraqi Government should refuse America's "help".

Iran is a better ally to them than America was. They can help them with whatever issues they are having.

IF that was the reason the Americans are going back. Which it isn't. Invasion of Syria and Iran soon!

Hasn't been much profit for the war industry as of late after all. Can't have that.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: caterpillage
Yay! The war pigs are back!

At least we dont have Trump hurting people's feelings. Death and destruction is so much less offensive.

It will be a "peaceful" war....no death, just the releasing of a beautiful soul, and no destruction, just the returning the land back to nature to take its rightful course.....

I figure it will be written something like that.

Well when you put it that way it sounds real nice. Go Biden!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
You like that war for oil, don't ya?
Mr Trump championed American energy independence.
Nope
You people love war for oil and $100 barrels of oil.

Fools

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I loathe Biden and the democrats, I truly do. I am against just about everything they stand for. I really am, and always have been.

Maybe I was wrong. I'm really starting to think I should become one of them, a democrat. Not because I'm giving up, not that at all, but rather because here's the reality of it all...

In my career the leanest times I can recall have been the past 4 years. The most prosperous years in my line of work were when the war machine was in full swing. Sadly, when that happens, our business soars (and not just a little bit either). I just wish I could somehow find it easier to be selfish for my own personal well being at the expense of millions of others. But I just can't do that. At least I haven't been able to do it so far in my life.

When Trump was elected I knew what was to come, and I had prepared myself for it. I couldn't complain about it because, after all, it is what I had voted for all those years, and what I truly wanted in my heart of hearts...a conservative government. More reliance on states rather than the federal government. Of course, the states all stepped on their collective d###'s and did nothing (well, many of them anyway, certainly this one).

When Obama was elected I fretted and stomped my feet (hey, at least I can admit it), but at work times were aplenty. The cup raneth over. Even so, it didn't change my ideology. It turned out I was just a victim of circumstance, but in that case it was a good thing for me personally.

I guess that's the real difference between me and the democrats really. Perhaps it's true for many others as well. I just can't bring myself to the level where I only care about myself and nothing else. Complete and utter selfishness.

For my part, I think the wars in Iraq and Asskrackistand should have been ended years and years ago. Our troops are neither beneficial nor wanted. Our brave warrior men and women of the armed forces have endured endless hardship as a result. But once again the democrats have LIED. They pandered for votes just so they could keep the gravy train flowing into their bank accounts.

And at the end of the day, my own personal well being will only be better served by a Biden over a Trump just because of this. This, even as much as it conflicts with my own personal ideology.

So, the next time someone wants to criticize me, or anyone else, for supporting conservatives, remember these words. When people want to talk about a "divide", maybe they're looking in the wrong place and really should be looking in the mirror. Your hypocrisy only makes me more well off.

Sorry.

edit on 1/22/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
Didn’t they want us out a few years ago and Trump said fine but we are taking everything with us and then they had a change of heart. Maybe I am mistaken as my memory isn’t great. We should have left there years ago but unfortunately I think we have some parts of our Government playing both sides against each other.

link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

I've just ordered "The Forever War" by Joe Haldeman.

It's been ages since I've read it.

*shakes head because people obviously haven't learned from history so we're doomed to repeat it*

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yay! The war pigs are back!

At least we dont have Trump hurting people's feelings. Death and destruction is so much less offensive.

It will be a "peaceful" war....no death, just the releasing of a beautiful soul, and no destruction, just the returning the land back to nature to take its rightful course.....

I figure it will be written something like that.

Well when you put it that way it sounds real nice. Go Biden!

Picture the scene, a message of good will and hope painted on a cruise missile so the people of the Middle East can appreciate all the good the US has done for them, right before it flies through their window

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum
It is fitting.
You know, with all the soldiers in dc recently.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Syria refused to let US oil corporations in and Iran refused to budge in the face of US bullying and sanctions? Yeah, they did something alright

Riiiight.. that is why the M.I.C. made ISIL.. to be our proxy army in the middle east.. obama, hillary etc. "couldnt" destroy them because they didnt want to.. they were using ISIL qs their thugs to overthrow governments. Trump said this is BS and destroyed them and told the war mongers to go F themselves (plenty of oil right here).
edit on 22-1-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

Syria refused to let US oil corporations in and Iran refused to budge in the face of US bullying and sanctions? Yeah, they did something alright

Riiiight.. that is why we made ISIL.. to be our proxy army in the middle east.. obama, hillary etc. "couldnt" destroy them because they didnt want to.. Trump did.

Actually no, I think the Russians probably had a bigger impact there, if I remember correctly

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Actually no, I think the Russians probably had a bigger impact there, if I remember correctly

Yes they helped destroy ISIL.. they were able to once we had a president who actually wanted ISIL destroyed.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
All so predictable.

For those who voted for Biden, is this really what you wanted?

As a non trump or biden believer/follower/loyalist,etc I will try to answer your question.

The answer is they don't care. The only thing they wanted was to get trump out of office. Had stalin,Castro,Chavez,Hitler ran against trump they would have supported them.

TDS was a real thing.

edit on 23131America/ChicagoFri, 22 Jan 2021 09:23:54 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Haven't you heard?! War is just peaceful protesting.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Trump all but obliterated ISIS

In which alternative universe?

The Syrians and the Kurds and the Russians and the Iranians pounded ISIS into the ground. Trump and the western coalition posed for the cameras.

The OP has taken media speculation and turned it into fact. A bizarre fact given that the US military has never left Iraq. Remember the US troops killed and injured by an Iranian missile strike after the killing of Suleimani?

Trump underplayed it. Perhaps it's best to send that kind of message to Iran, and break bread as an equal with North Korea, than it is to walk softly with a big stick. It's not appeasement. No sirree. Definitely not appeasement. Not unless it's a Democrat doing it. Then it's definitely appeasement and makes you sick to your stomach.

I guess that's the new "conservative" way. It doesn't matter what Reagan would have done, or what you were cheering ten, twenty years ago. If Biden does it, it's wrong.
edit on 22-1-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Lol, democrats got so mad when Trump had that terrorist general droned to hell.

They only happy when it's all out war and American soldiers and Iraqi civilians are getting killed.

GG democrats

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Flashback

Biden's Iraq Lie EXPOSED By Unearthed Video

edit on 1222021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think China will come to the rescue with Russia no Americans needed, but hey wars means money,

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Dude is a dyed in the wool warmonger, it is what he is, and it is what he will do.
Thanks dems.
Send your kids.
Follow through on your vote.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Didnt Beau Biden die of brain cancer after working around the burn pits of Iraq where they were destroying massive stockpiles of VX gas and other lovely things that we had provided? Destroying evidence of crimes against humanity made possible by our own M.I.C. of which Joe Biden is an unapologetic part?

Yeah.. pretty sure thats how it went.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Only time will tell, if sleepy joe is a wardog.... If it does pan out with our military going back full swing, it begs the question..... Why did he lift the travel ban if there is a threat of terrorism from “Muslim extremists”?

1), Biden plans nothing, nor does he decide anything. He does what he's told to do by the Deep State Operatives.
2). Lifting the travel ban insures foreign terrorists an easy entry method. Their killing of US Americans on US soil plays well into the agenda of the Deep State. Civilians killed are merely collateral damage.

Buy shares of stock in Defense Stocks like Boeing, Martin-Marrietta, Raytheon, etc.

You cant have a proper functioning Fascist One-Party State without the endless war!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join