It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Could have won...here's how

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
As you all know. I am far from a trump support. I don't think he did 1 good thing while he was in power. But this post isn't about bagging him or praising dems or anything like that. This purely a review of how trump on my eyes should have won his second term and why he didn't

It comes down to 1 thing in his 4 years. Something that wasn't even his fault, until he made it his fault.

Covid. If covid doesn't happen as bad as it did in the US. Trump wins. It's still close but he gets over the line. Now it's not because the chinese hated trump and wanted him out. I know a lot of you either don't beleive this or don't want to believe this but at some stage america is going to have to work with china. Their economy is just too large. They own what 28%?? Of America's debt. They know the position they are in and could have waited trump and his silly tariffs out until he would have caved....sorry a little off track but if it came out covid was a man made variant i wouldn't be surprised. But again none of that has the baring on Trumps response to Covid and No China didn't send it to America to bring trump down

Trump started off ok by banning chinese nationals early. But it was kind of like putting a band aid on a crack in the hoover damn. Yeh sure that's going to hold it for an hour but you might want to look and see how deep the crack is before walking away and saying job done.

Trumps lack of action cost america a lot of lives and a lot of money and the trashing of an economy on a gradual rise all the way back to 2010. And honestly it cost him the election. He fought tooth and nail to play down what was happening when if he'd actually put the same time and effort into doing the response right. I have no doubt in my mind he wins. But he chose to let americans die for what..his own ego. the stock market was the only indicator to him of doing a good job. Remember he held that press briefing which was just about the stock market and walked out. That's all he cared about andi n the end it is going to cost him. His presidency. His freedom and his political future.

Call this TDS all you like but I'm just showing you he should have won.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I definitely think he would have stood a much better chance had he properly managed the pandemic, its very difficult to say for sure if he would have won or lost the election if he had managed it differently. In my opinion though I would have to agree, in some states the vote was very close and had he managed the pandemic better then yeah, I think it would have been enough to swing the vote his way.

On the other hand you could make the argument that if he done what had to be done to properly fight the pandemic then his supporters might have turned on him and the outcome would have been the exact same.

The question of what if? is an interesting one but really at the end of the day, what if doesn't matter, all that matters is what actually happened.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

It's more simplistic than that, he just needed to not be as abrasive as he was but that's his nature, so he lost.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
They could have just counted the votes correctly, that would have done the trick

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
China does not own 28% of US debt
They own less than 5%.. slightly more than Japan does
www.investopedia.com...

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Most of the reasonable people stopped reading at "Trump didn't do one good thing while in office"

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's more simplistic than that, he just needed to not be as abrasive as he was but that's his nature, so he lost.

I usually support republican, but Trump kept picking fights with everybody and generally acting like a vegan in a steak restaurant. I supported him on some issues but just can't bring myself to support a man with Trump's attitude.

Half of the time he turn people against him and gets nothing done.

There's an old phrase, you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Well trump on twitter is my vinegar.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

And ther in lies ypur problem. I was just stating that although i didn't think he did. I can see past that and show you that trump could have won.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizona2

www.thebalance.com...

15% of the foreign debt. Which is why i put ??? After the end of it because I wasn't sure and it used to be more. Regardless of the percentage. Facts remain you have to work with china at some stage. Whether you like it or not

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Man i really hope that was sarcasm

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
He definitely could have won. The Republicans I know that didn't vote for him were older and the two items that swayed them were his Covid response and as one put it " he couldn't keep his mouth shut when he needed to".

I also think if he wouldn't have scared his base about mail in voting, he would have won.

Wanted to add, totally screwing up the post office didn't help as many were without prescriptions that took weeks to come.
edit on 22-1-2021 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think if he tells his supporters it's for Merica. No matter what he did. They'd go along with it. Do you really think all those people would act like pork chops if the president says that it's for the good of america.....don't think so.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Even simpler. Don’t anger the elites that run the county.

Schumer Flashback: "You Take On The Intelligence Community, They Have Six Ways From Sunday of Getting Back At You"

charliekirk.com...

Funny “democracy won” equates to career politicians and career bureaucrats getting back into power with no consequences for lies and false allegations during Trump’s administration.

And snuggling up once again to wold organizations heavily influenced by China.

What’s the Chinese word for comrade?
edit on 22-1-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

...but Trump kept picking fights with everybody and generally acting like a vegan in a steak restaurant.

Interesting analogy.

I probably would have chosen to word it the other way around...'generally acting like a steak eater in a vegan restaurant.'

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

By saying that shows you how naive you are to world politics. China man bad!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

An extremely tactful, understated way of describing his character/personality

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You sir have absolutely no concept of how deep the muck in the swamp here truly goes!

Draining the water out of a swamp is only the first step. Following this you have to excavate all the rotting corpses and organic material before you can ever build in the area.

edit on 1/22/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Trump won sweet feck all.

Next.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77

By saying that shows you how naive you are to world politics. China man bad!!!

How much effort, money, and time does China spend spreading the influence of their communist party?

How much involvement does US collages have on Chinese campuses? Versus how much influence China yields, how much money does China dump on US campuses.

China does have a forty year plan for world dominance. Is that false. What’s the US plan to counter such influence? Chinese goal of one party rule?
edit on 22-1-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Chinas total GDP in 1980 was under $90 billion in current dollars.

Today, that sum is over $12 trillion.

The world has never seen such an economic growth in such a short time.

Meanwhile, the Soviet Union was collapsing and the internet was born.

The USA, as the only real remaining superpower saw opportunities everywhere with American businesses shifting production to lower-cost countries like China.

Thus came the incredible extension of globalization, the China syndrome is of our own making.

As to there system of government, that's six of one and a half dozen of the other, no matter the type they are all about control and essentially perform the same or similar tasks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join