It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel Magick and the Enochian language.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
So it started with this book called Making Spells and Charms: A practical guide to simple spellweaving by Sally Morningstar (Southwater: 1999).

And laying there in lockdown ... flip, where's my glasses, oh.

Anyway so I was thinking what spell in this book can I do, with what I have, which is essentially nothing.

And there's this "Angel Spell" (page 40).

OK you first supposed to make a basic circle, with the elements.

Light Frankincense: Lord of light, this offering I make.

Say the angelic invocation. While you say the first line touch your head, touching your stomach say the second line, touching your left shoulder say the third line, and touching your right shoulder complete the invocation.

Uriel Above Me,
Michael Beneath Me.
Raphael to my Left
Gabriel to my right
By the power of these great angels surround me with your light.

Visualize the 4 angels.
Once your request is made bow your head and thank each of them.

I did it, relatively well.

I wasn't really sure what to wish for, but I swear I felt their presence.

It's a comforting, angelic thought though - massive golden angels.

The strange thing though, this documentary appeared, and I wonder, are those the same angels?

I was into magick before, but more in a witchy/nature way.
This angel thing is something new.
edit on 22-1-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this, I have just finished watching the video.
I was already aware of John Dee as Elizabeth I's confidant, teacher and having established the Tudor MI5. I did not know about his links back to the Book of Enoch.

I have worked with 'Angelic energies' for decades now and they are amazing, wonderful, fun and kind. I believe the various Archangels are different types of energy, each with it's own specific purpose, like the different systems of the body although individual, make up the whole mechanism of our physical and etheric selves. When we 'see' this energy it will appear in a way that will astound us but not frighten us. In other words the energy will translate into something our logical minds can comprehend and thus accept.

Two weeks ago I started teaching my Chakra Trilogy course. Something I had done way back in the early 2000's but face to face. The challenge because of lockdown was to try and get that working on zoom calls. I was concerned that I would not be able to 'hold the energy' for an electronic class. However I had a 'tool'. This tool is a blend of Essential Oils representing each of the 10 Archangels, so 10 different formulations. I dowsed for each of these blends way back in 2002 (think of John Dee with his scrying crystal). Each one of those formulations have 7 different Essential Oils in each of them....the number 7

On Wednesday evening it was our second class and we were working on the energies of Archangel Sandolphon. After our meditation we all shared what we 'saw'. One lady said she got the name Meriel but wasn't sure if it was quite right. Thursday (yesterday) she 'went back in' and got a clearer name, Muriel. So she looked it up. You could have knocked me sideways when she showed us a screengrab of information she had found. I had never heard of the term clairalience before!

Enjoy your journey with the Angels, it's a rollercoaster ride of positivity and fun.

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am19America/ChicagoFriday2021-01-22T09:09:15-06:0009America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

That ritual seems okay. It reminds me of the LBRP I do slightly, see below (before me raphael behind me gabriel on my right michael and my left hand auriel, for about me flames the pentagram (microcosm/elements) and in the column shines the six rayed star (macrocosm/divine) I have done Enochian work once or twice, it is very involved but this is the end all be all book of background plus practical rituals and applications in my opinion:

archive.org...

I am in a similar lineage as him and he really knows his stuff.

As far as angels go in other contexts I do the Lesser Banishing of the Pentagram which includes the angels, Raphael, Gabriel, Michael and Auriel. They seem to me to be not very caring or lovey dovey like a lot of new age or Christian teaching, but seem to me more like stern or somewhat robotic computer programmes fulfilling certain functions on the physical, astral and etheric planes.

edit on 22/1/2021 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I suppose it could all be incredible coincidences and delusional people with self esteem issues, but there seems to be a "there" there with ceremonial magic of all flavors.

Questions arise, though... like what, exactly are practitioners petitioning or contacting? What, exactly, do these ceremonies accomplish? Is the "monkey's paw" aspect to magic a "real" thing? Is the act of speaking and/or writing actually ceremonial magic? Where does magic and mainstream religion part ways? Can anything be separate from anything else if magic has truth?

If intent alone can have an effect in the "real" world, then does intent have to dress itself up in robes and burn incense to work?

A whole lotta questions.

John Dee was an interesting man and his "Enochian" "work" is, too. Besides the style of Elizabethan times fueling too many fever dream for me (as in evilly chanting syphilitic heads with flaking pancake makeup, floating on a spray of lace) it's claim to angels had me wondering. In the old religious tomes, angels weren't usually fuzzy bringers of good tidings or helpers to mortal's banal wishes... they were terrible bringers of mass destruction.

Anyway, back to work... thanks for the interlude!

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Interesting that you made this thread.. I have been trying to do some work in this area.
I'm feeling that there is a major spiritual war going on right beside us but we cannot see it. One manifestation, not only the obvious things that are going on right now but something else unseen too.. I usually get some result after energy work or ritual and prayer.. but lately I'm sensing that nothing can get through and there is a fierce and active struggle going on. Hopefully that makes sense. Is anyone else sensing the same?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Here is the Lords Prayer sang in Aramaic, the language our Lord most likely spoke as it was one of the three international languages of the Roman empire and the one uses in Galilea and Judea, Hebrew was the language of the Torah and used in the synagogue not daily life.

When you ask God to show you how to pray and then a day or two later a bible falls out of your cupboard do not ignore it.

Peace, remember the Lord's prayer.

1One day in a place where Jesus had just finished praying, one of His disciples requested, “Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples.” 2So Jesus told them, “When you pray, say:

Our Father who art in heaven,

hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come.

Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,

and forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us,

and lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil (some - oldest - versions THE Evil ONE).

- Though attributed wrongly to the Protestant by some sources this is actually an ancient and perhaps THE original ending of the prayer.

For thine is the kingdom,

and the power,

and the glory,

forever.

An Orthodox Priest praying it.

Yeshua is the ONLY way.

There are variations on the language our Lord chose to speak when he took on earthly form but Galilean Aramic is the one he is most likely to have used though the Lord probably also spoke Greek and possibly Latin as those were the three languages used in day to day life in the region at that time.
Some contest the idea of the Aramic Lord's prayer since no surviving Aramaic writings from that period survive (unless they are treasured and protected by the Surviving Syriac Orthodoxy and if so they will not be original but would have been transcribed many times) but rather they would claim Jesus taught the prayer in Greek or Hebrew, it is possible it was first taught by the Lord in Hebrew? but unlikely that he taught his Jewish Apostles in Greek though the Gift of Tongues is a Christian miracle.

And in Hebrew.

Notice the similarity's as Hebrew and Aramaic are sister languages.

Beware of so called Angelic Language, if it existed it is also the language the Devil Spoke is it not, anyway how could it ever be more powerful or more important than the language Our Lord himself spoke, the very word of God incarnate among us.

All new age and path's to sorcery are trap's, lies and deceits there is only one way, Yeshua.

And a song that brings tears and one of the most beautiful song's you are likely to ever hear.

edit on 23-1-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd
Also what I've noticed with one toxic person out of my life, I seem to have attracted a lot of them.

Although once you realize it, you become aware.

Almost to such an extent that allowing new people into your life becomes very difficult.

An empathic person can be vulnerable, so I need the angels' protection.
edit on 23-1-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I think this Enochian thing is complicated stuff ; only useful for exploring other avenues once you already have a solid base.

I found it a bit weird this "Michael below, Raphael to my left, Gabriel to my right and Uriel above me". Just tying to imagine what position you must have been in. In the normal pentagram ritual, Raphael is before me, Gabriel behind me, Michael to my right and Uriel to my left.

Even if you were lying down on your back, one would expect Raphael to be above you (not that lying on your back is the way to do it ) If you were lying flat on your face, it still does not seem to work. Raphael is always assigned to the East; Michael to the South , etc. even if only symbolic and not necessarily corresponding to the actual cardinal direction.

As you say , you previous experience was of a witchy nature which would explain your attraction to spells and charms. The western hermetic tradition is more about first of all creating a temple within yourself which can take the attributes of what is out there.

new topics

top topics

join