It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal scholars, including at Federalist Society, say Trump can be convicted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I don’t have political saviors.... I’m a capitalist and an opportunist, but no matter the president in office, or the economic system at play... I’m gonna win.

I don’t worry about much... to me worrying about politics is a sign of being milquetoast.

originally posted by: RazorV66
The “RINO” posts utter rubbish once again.
I think you better stop worrying about Trump and start worrying about your “saviors” that just stole an election.
There is smoke on Pennsylvania Ave........it’s coming from the Dem dumpster fire behind the White House.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You assume I’m ‘far right’ because I oppose fascism

Emoji indeed

Long live the totalitarian dEmocrat party (the party of the KKK)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka
I think yes he loose secret services, is pension and there is a band from holding office...
He also loose the Presidential library name after him and the travel expense package...
Technically every benefits given to ex president ...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: infolurker

Yeah,

I would like to see how they are going to do that when they have done the same thing or worse.

www.foxnews.com...

I'm fairly sure they aren't trying to impeach Trump on the grounds of him suggesting that the vote was rigged.

I'm fairly sure that the impeachment was for Trump ignoring and trying to negate the process laid out in the Constitution.

That, and being the primary cause of a private revolt against the Constitutional process by a minority group, by force.

Please link for me where Trump was ignoring or trying to negate the process laid out in the Constitution.

You know... just for fun.

I know you have no idea what you are talking about, but your backtracking might be actually hilarious to read.

Waiting...

The Constitution grants the states the right to determine voting laws that cover their state result. The only Federal branch granted any power over the vote is Congress, not the Administrative nor the Judiciary.

Trump attempted to override the state rights by appealing against state electoral process and even trying to use the Supreme court (which dropped it like the hot potato that was) to override state legislation when he lost his cases against the states.

Interactive Constitution - Elections clause.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Emoji indeed

Fascism is far right.

If you oppose Fascism, that makes you anti-Fascist (Antifa).

edit on 22/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Here is the one I was looking for.

Pelosi in her own words.... sounds just like Trump did don't you think?

Watch them and see what she says.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

“People must have every confidence that every vote legally cast will be legally counted and accurately counted but constantly shifting vote tallies in Ohio and malfunctioning electronic machines, which may not have paper receipts, have led to additional loss of confidence by the public,”

“Our very democracy depends again on the confidence of the American people in the integrity of our electoral system,”

“So my colleagues, please don’t talk about this about a conspiracy theory. It’s not about that. It’s not about conspiracy; it’s about the Constitution of the United States,”

edit on 22-1-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Asking people to protest “peacefully and patriotically” IS CONSTITUTIONAL - fact

Wasn’t it a leftist POS (cuomo- a racist) who said “who said a protest has to be peaceful”?

Yes. It was

To leftist applause

Honestly, the label "Leftist" loses any sort of meaning if you apply it to almost everyone.

In truth, the current government is actually fairly centrist. But when you stand on the far right, everyone is to your left.

Emoji

But it WAS a leftist who said it’s ok to violently protest

You don’t dispute that

Cuomo is a leftists and a racist, HE said violence is ok President Trump said “protest peacefully”

YOU know that

Leftist

Emoji

Is Cuomo a leftist?

Does he espouse the abolishment of personal legal ownership and want it placed entirely under the government to redistribute?

Is he anti-Capitalist?

He is a member of the Democratic Party, which does have leftists in it, but it also is overall fairly centrist in published policies.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Here is the one I was looking for.

Pelosi in her own words.... sounds just like Trump did don't you think?

Watch them and see what she says.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

OK but what she said is that she wanted to make sure the bugs where fix for to following election she dint try to overturn the election with no evidence...

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Emoji indeed

Fascism is far right.

False

The dEmocrat party is fascist

Thanks Wikipedia

Emoji

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Emoji indeed

Fascism is far right.

False

Thanks Wikipedia

Emoji

No mention of the word "Fascist" on the Democrat Party's Wikipedia page?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Yes they have. 2004

www.unitedvoice.com...

Almost as soon as the election day was over, Democrats created conspiracy theories that the high-tech voting machines were tampered with and votes were changed. They initiated hearings in the House to prove their point. In a refrain that sounds familiar today from Republicans, House Democrats at that time encouraged electors to change their votes or for Congress to refuse to certify the election.

During the vote count in each chamber, Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones (D-Ohio) and Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) raised objections to Ohio’s Electoral College outcome. Ultimately, it failed miserably. The Senate voted against the objection 74-1 and the House 267 to 31.

In 2005, 32 Democrats in Congress attempted overturn the results of the presidential election by objecting to Ohio's electoral votes

excessofdemocracy.com... o-ohios-electoral-votes

“We believe there are ample grounds for challenging the electors from Ohio as being unlawfully appointed,” including violations of state law, voting machine irregularities, and denial of access to election observers in the election process.

32 members of Congress (all Democrats) still voted to reject the counting of Ohio’s electoral votes.

Sound familiar?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

They’re fascists. Own it. They certainly do. Proudly making lists as we speak.

And President Trump asked protesters to “peacefully” protest

The dEmocrat fascists ORDERED their terrorist organisations (bLM and aNtifa) to use violence

Which one do leftist morons defend?

E
M
O
J
I
edit on 22 1 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Emoji indeed

Fascism is far right.

False

Thanks Wikipedia

Emoji

Describe fascism and explain how democrat are fascist...
edit on 22-1-2021 by THeGreaTZoiD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

Emoji indeed

Fascism is far right.

False

Thanks Wikipedia

Emoji

Describe fascism and explain how democrat are fascist...

Ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaaa!

Explain how they’re NOT!!!!! I dare you!

Simply put?
“Think how WE think, or we’ll attack you, silence you and marginalise you”

The dEmocrat party’s ONLY policy

Just like Hitler’s policy really

Should I be on a ‘list’?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
I don’t have political saviors.... I’m a capitalist and an opportunist, but no matter the president in office, or the economic system at play... I’m gonna win.

I don’t worry about much... to me worrying about politics is a sign of being milquetoast.

I think you better stop worrying about Trump and start worrying about your “saviors” that just stole an election.
There is smoke on Pennsylvania Ave........it’s coming from the Dem dumpster fire behind the White House.
For not being worried you sure do post a lot.

“Actions speak louder” and all

Edit: speaking of milquetoast....

It’s a good description to most of what you bring to ATS
edit on 22-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Emoji indeed

Fascism is far right.

False

Thanks Wikipedia

Emoji

No mention of the word "Fascist" on the Democrat Party's Wikipedia page?
Maybe not, but Antifa.com takes you to WH.gov

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Yes they have. 2004

www.unitedvoice.com...

Almost as soon as the election day was over, Democrats created conspiracy theories that the high-tech voting machines were tampered with and votes were changed. They initiated hearings in the House to prove their point. In a refrain that sounds familiar today from Republicans, House Democrats at that time encouraged electors to change their votes or for Congress to refuse to certify the election.

During the vote count in each chamber, Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones (D-Ohio) and Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) raised objections to Ohio’s Electoral College outcome. Ultimately, it failed miserably. The Senate voted against the objection 74-1 and the House 267 to 31.

In 2005, 32 Democrats in Congress attempted overturn the results of the presidential election by objecting to Ohio's electoral votes

Ok first this is a right wing website...
second this article is from now
can you please point to anything from 2004 that said this
Just sound like an attempt to rewrite history to justify todays events

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
People say

“This is right wing” as though it’s a negative connotation

Hilarious

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

Yes they have. 2004

www.unitedvoice.com...

Ok first this is a right wing website...
second this article is from now
can you please point to anything from 2004 that said this
Just sound like an attempt to rewrite history to justify todays events

Got Google?

Video on CSPAN
www.c-span.org.../debate-ohio-electoral-vote-objection

CNN 2005

www.cnn.com...

Alleging widespread "irregularities" on Election Day, a group of Democrats in Congress objected earlier Thursday to the counting of Ohio's 20 electoral votes.

In a letter to congressional leaders Wednesday, members of the group said they would take the action because a new report by Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee found "numerous, serious election irregularities," particularly in Ohio, that led to "a significant disenfranchisement of voters."

"How can we possibly tell millions of Americans who registered to vote, who came to the polls in record numbers, particularly our young people ... to simply get over it and move on?" Tubbs Jones said at a press conference with Boxer.

It was only the second such challenge since the current rules for counting electoral votes were established in 1877. The last was in 1969 and concerned a so-called "faithless elector," according to congressional researchers.

Four years ago, after the disputed election results in Florida, members of the Congressional Black Caucus attempted to block Florida's electoral votes from being counted.

On January 7th, 2001, House Democrats applauded while more than a dozen of their colleagues stormed out of the House Chamber after unsuccessfully attempting to block the certification of Florida’s 25 electoral votes for George W. Bush. House Democrats claimed, without any supporting evidence whatsoever, that voters had been disenfranchised.

On January 6th, 2005, Democrats in the House and Senate once again unsuccessfully tried to block the certification of the election, this time claiming that even though President Bush had carried Ohio by more than 118,000 votes, that the were “numerous, serious election irregularities” which led to such a “significant disenfranchisement of voters,” that Ohio’s 20 electoral votes should not be counted.

On January 6, 2017, after efforts to have the Electoral College overturn President Trump’s election failed, House Democrats attempted to block the certification of Donald Trump’s victory not just in one state, but in several states including Alabama, Florida, Michigan, Texas, Mississippi and the Carolinas claiming, without any evidence whatsoever and for the third time in the last five Presidential elections, that voters had been disenfranchised.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

For not being worried you sure do post a lot.

“Actions speak louder” and all

Edit: speaking of milquetoast....

It’s a good description to most of what you bring to ATS

I’ve always loved posting a lot on ATS.... should have seen me in 2008 lol.... that’s not me worrying... that’s me enjoying myself.... don’t you enjoy posting on ATS? I think you do. In fact that’s one thing we can totally agree on I bet.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join