It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the daily COVID death numbers go from MSM?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Actually the emphasis was on infections never on dead, because the numbers were not there to push the dead first, but infections were enough to cause the panic on covid that the nations is been hanging on and soo big pharma.

Yes, biden cure covid long live the pope

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: panoz77

And poof. . . Just like that covid disappeared overnight.

As soon as Biden won cnn replaced their covid tracker with an economic one and all the dem mayors have started calling to reopen.

It’s disgusting to see them instill fear in an entire population for their own benefit

I'd love to see everybody stay closed and then see what happens. They shoot themselves in the foot all the time. They always put their foot in their mouth. It is high time we coordinated their efforts and stay closed and let them shoot themselves in the foot while it is in their mouth!!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Wow, I didn't see this coming.

100 days federal mask mandate is when it all ends. Biden will be the savior of covid. I thought they would give it a little more time than a couple hours after his inauguration though.

If you are someone who believes this 100 days mandate is the REAL reason this goes away after 100 days, you are kidding yourself. People that were not wearing masks, are still not going to wear masks, and the ones that will, are already doing it. It's all optics so he can be the "Savior".

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
wow, you guys just make up s**t on the fly...anyone with internet access can see the numbers......I'm surprised it went on for as long as it did, and you guys have somehow turned it into a conspiracy....

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
wow, you guys just make up s**t on the fly...anyone with internet access can see the numbers......I'm surprised it went on for as long as it did, and you guys have somehow turned it into a conspiracy....

I never said you can't find the numbers on the internet, CDC website etc. The point was, that the banners running on all the MSM cable channels with the running case and death counts and mentioned on the 10 of every hour has stopped. They might mention it once or twice during the day now, with Trump it was announced every 10 minutes on every segment and by every anchor. That's the point. Now they are saying "record number of vaccinations today"!, "COVID cases peaked today", "we will soon start seeing steady declines in cases", and etc.

It's truly miraculous what Biden has been able to do to defeat COVID 2 days into office. A miracle!
edit on 22-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join