It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voters Enraged As Dems Back Away From $2,000 Checks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Link Sen. Ed Markey, D-Mass., said the payments should be monthly "for the duration of the pandemic." When she was a senator, Vice President Kamala Harris proposed "survival checks" of $2,000 per adult, plus additional funds for children, that would continue until three months after the "health emergency" ends.

RealClear Policy's Matt Weidinger pointed out that even if the payments lasted only six months, a family of five would receive a total of $60,000. "Starting such massive payments to most households would create enormous political pressure for simply extending the health emergency, or continuing payments beyond its end," he argued. "Once started, payments might be politically impossible to shut down, especially for the incoming Democrat-led administration and Congress." He said the price tag would be "ruinous," with the Congressional Budget Office estimating that recurring $2,000 checks would cost more than $600 billion every month, requiring federal taxes to triple.

I wonder if this will lead to someone blurting. You know evidence of the steal is in someone's hands. You deny someone their $2,000 payoff ... and they might just sell your sorry behind out to someone willing to destroy Biden's win.

What would happen then?

+79 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

lol

Suck it, leftists, this is who you wanted.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-covic cough IN YOUR FACE-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+58 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You bought it Hook, line and sinker.

The old bait and switch.

Spoken like true democrats who got your vote and didn’t follow through on a “promise”.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Where is the evidence that "voters are enraged"?

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Hi Snarl I am so glad you made this thread. Biden said that if you vote for me the 600 will only be a down Payment on future, much higher amounts. This is juicy!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You know evidence of the steal is in someone's hands.

There are already out... And they already start to prosecute one of the suspect and many more to come
Wednesday they impeach the first suspect is trial will start shortly.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Hi my old friend, hope 2021 finds you well. Hey do you still have your extensive UFO book collections?

link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Where is the evidence that "voters are enraged"?

Kevin knows ...

ETA:

edit on 2112021 by Snarl because: ROFL

link   
The " open door prison " is for real.
Remember I've been been pretty upbeat on the " Chinese spider web trap " , well there is all different designs to the spider web.

Maybe someone here can post a picture of one of the most horrible spider webs...?

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hmmmm I thought everything was trumps fault.

+13 more 
link   

Only idiots vote for a $2000 promise. How long does that last in today’s world? A day maybe, after making up all the late payments.

I haven’t cashed one of my stimulus checks. It’s BS.

link   
World Net Daily?

Any other source?

+23 more 
link   

originally posted by: antar

Biden said that if you vote for me the 600 will only be a down Payment on future, much higher amounts. This is juicy!

Joe forgot.
Happens with dementia patients...bless his heart.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You really think people voted because of the stimulus check? The people I know didn't.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well, the last no soo covid relief package was actually a whole bunch pork, rewards and pay off to everybody but Americans, we were given only 600 dollars check "I am still waiting for mine" while billions went oversea to foreign nations, well guess what that package was drafted in the house where the DemonRats has been in charge off.

Now you can take that to the bank. I bet they will blame Trump for that.

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I WANT MY BIDEN BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
You really think people voted because of the stimulus check? The people I know didn't.

Yes I believe they did. Biden mentioned it because a bunch of you never plan past tomorrow.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I just hope the left enjoyed destroying the economy just to get their free checks. They may get those supposed crumbs as they called them back in 2016 when Trump gave us a tax cut. The $2000 a month is a pipe dream for certain though.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The excuses, oh, we do not need the money, well I voted for biden but it was not about the money, but get ready unless you have a big inheritance, or money to burn or filthy rich, you are going to need every penny you can get, with not plan for job creation in the future, but is ok, we are going to send more money to the Paris agreement and the China WHO, then we are opening the borders too.

$4 billion for New York’s MTA as part of bailouts for mass-transit systems.
$15 billion earmarked toward grant programs for live entertainment venues such as Broadway.
$7 billion toward expanding broadband access.
$1.4 billion for a construction of a wall on the southern US border.
A new law saying that violating copyright laws with unauthorized online streaming will become a felony punishable by five years in prison for first offenses and 10 years for repeat offenses. Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC) pushed the provision.
A rule saying the US Postal Service can no longer deliver e-cigarettes.
New museums on the National Mall that will focus on Latinos and women, which were pushed by Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) and Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY).
A declaration condemning a possible role by the Chinese Communist Party in the selection of Tibet’s next Dalai Lama. The current Tibetan Buddhist religious leader is 85.
$500 million earmarked for Israeli defense purchases, including to equip the Iron Dome missile defense system.
$250 million over five years for Palestinian economic aid, which was pushed by New York Democratic Rep. Nita Lowey.
$101 million to combat “the transnational threat of wildlife poaching and trafficking.”
$2.5 million for “Internet freedom programs in closed societies”
$10 million for “gender programs” meant to help women get education and start businesses in Pakistan.

BTW this is not free money this tax dollars our tax dollars.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's getting too obvious Democrats are not doing what they say they are in favor of 🤣

All BS and all ass backwards phony rubbish 🤣🤣

Biden has already been double mumbling 🤣🤣

<<   2  3  4 >>

join