It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody help me find....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
....all the video of Trump supporters rioting? I mean we heard all about how we were going to riot like Hillary supporters 4 years ago.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

turns out, there wasn't much to all that. My shocked face.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Sorry too busy going to work and making positive contributions to society to riot and loot... for now... 😳

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

All you'll get is the same video of them at the Capitol Building and compare that to the last 4 years of them behaving like spoiled children. Funny how when the Left behaves that way, they call it "Justice" or "Patriotism" if the Right even speaks out, it's call "Insurrection".

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

this account (bellingcat) has a few:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The Controlled Opposition False Flag events 👁️🚬👁️

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Well, there is this: facesoftheriot.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

this account (bellingcat) has a few:

Conservatives are too busy keeping biz running.
The tactically planned service industry shutdown that employs the kids teamed up with the opportunistic shopper crowd.
The political leftists bought new hats the day before...check out the still in the above vid..lol

Worse than the new nazi vests and patches last time.

Ps...type antifa.com into your address bar for a dose of reality people.
Shun the show

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: Addes

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: Slaughtered that one

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Google Jan. 6? I guess.

Or just forget that Trump supporters stormed the capital.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

All you'll get is the same video of them at the Capitol Building and compare that to the last 4 years of them behaving like spoiled children. Funny how when the Left behaves that way, they call it "Justice" or "Patriotism" if the Right even speaks out, it's call "Insurrection".

Turns out you guys are not so good at this 4D chess after all...

*,ducks and runs

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Google Jan. 6? I guess.

Well if that was indeed the case at least they went after the people that actually did something wrong... as opposed to the left that burned down everything in site and robbed and looted Foot Lockers and Liquor stores... so there’s that... what do you have aside from a single occuranxe on a single day (maybe) because there’s hundreds of days and thousands of videos of “peaceful progressive protesters”...
edit on 21-1-2021 by SwissMarked because: 🤘🏾💩🤘🏾

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

*,ducks and runs

Peace

*shrug* What ever happens, happens. But, the Democrats are in control now, so let's see if they as good at recognizing their own failures, as they are at pointing out everyone else's.

...and we all know the answer to that. Just like Obama blamed Bush, Biden will blame Trump. It's pretty much the norm for Democrats. It's always someone else's fault.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

*,ducks and runs

Peace

*shrug* What ever happens, happens. But, the Democrats are in control now, so let's see if they as good at recognizing their own failures, as they are at pointing out everyone else's.

...and we all know the answer to that. Just like Obama blamed Bush, Biden will blame Trump. It's pretty much the norm for Democrats. It's always someone else's fault.

the good news is, the economy is inherited, so if it picks up and does well, that's all Biden, if it goes bad, that sh!t's on Trump. I think that's how it works.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I am not holding my breath....Sh*t in - Sh*t out.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Google Jan. 6? I guess.

So one afternoon of chaos with minor damage and theft is worse than a year of cities burning?
You got any more chaotic Trump protests?

This is while they were being disenfranchised.
Such violence.

Yet we can post hundreds of hours of scenes like this...

You're either being intellectual dishonest or you're just ignorant.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

In conclusion: some people are idiots and have anger issues.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

One afternoon our Capitol was stormed by idiots trying to overthrow our democracy.

No big deal cuz some idiots burned an Autozone in minneapolis and such....

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

One group protested all summer long because of unfair treatment, the other protested one morning and afternoon for the same reason.

If anything, this says a lot about the dedication of one of these groups.

I understood the protests after George Floyd got killed and how it highlighted the inequality. I saw the videotape and it was proof enough that something had to change. I didn't condone the violence and destruction.

I also understood the outrage over a "stolen election" but I never saw any proof of that. The people supporting Trump must have known more because they seemed pretty convinced. What I don't understand, if this was such an obvious stolen election, why aren't they still protesting in the street demanding justice?

Populism, or better, Trumpism is why...always relying on their leader to save the day. And that is what he sold them "cheer me on but only I can solve it"...until it became clear he couldn't. And without their leader there is nothing...no need for protests.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So did they ever identify that woman who was yelling in the megaphone through the window and directing people which way to go and what doors to open? I would really love to see that woman doxed and prosecuted. Where is the investigation into her?

They are saying this is Lauren Boebert’s Mother Shawna Bentz
boebert.house.gov...

edit on 21-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

One afternoon our Capitol was stormed by idiots trying to overthrow our democracy.

No big deal cuz some idiots burned an Autozone in minneapolis and such....

A lot of “and such” over the last four years. More than a car dealership.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join