It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Squares

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I am going with 2 years... I just don't see him making it four years.

Democrats are also going to prop up Kamala so she is ready to run for the 8 years. They will make it difficult for conservatives because they will be playing the woman and black card hard when anyone tries to challenge her.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Democrats are also going to prop up Kamala so she is ready to run for the 8 years. They will make it difficult for conservatives because they will be playing the woman and black card hard when anyone tries to challenge her.

Conveniently taking us right up to 2030. Judgement Day.

I for one can't wait to worship our Luciferian overlords.

edit on 2112021 by Wide-Eyes because: ☝

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Why put off until tomorrow and all that jazz...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Joe will serve his 4 years.

Yeah I know he's old as the bible Trump held upside down...but, he'll serve it out.

After that ? I don't know.

This Bible?

Ya?

Seemed important to him. After having our armed forces get him there...

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: scratcher

Horrible record with black men in CA, too. I would bet Harris and Biden have the same thoughts when it concerns young black males.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ATruGod

January 21st, 2023.

I'm in with Augie for that one, or damned close.
Other than that I feel a little cheated about the forum.
I overlooked it thinking [FOOD] and was looking for something
praline-y and gooey/sexy with Rice Krispies. ButNO.
Or at least a game show with worse jokes and great underwear.
Looks like I'm gonna lose all week.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
George Noory from CoasttoCoast wouldn't allow predictions about the President because he would get visits by the Secret Service if someone predicted a President dying.

Anyway, logical tells me she will be President within a year. For sure she will be running in 2024. But I thought Trump would lose in 2016 and win in 2020, so I don't have a good track record.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: scratcher

Horrible record with black men in CA, too. I would bet Harris and Biden have the same thoughts when it concerns young black males.

That is why she was selected. They approve of people who are not bothered by hurting others. In fact they enjoy that.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

a reply to: ATruGod

January 21st, 2023.

Too greedy and anxious. I don't know if democrats can hold off that long. They want a blackish female president, they don't care how, they want her now.

Not reflected in the primaries, but maybe those at the top do.

Biden will be saying bi-den within 3 years.

Top democrat leaders knew their base wouldn't vote for Harris if she was the nominee. That's why they chose an old white establishment democrat to drag her across the line and then hand over the reins to her. It was their only shot until coronavirus hit and they were able to trick America into using mail-in ballots.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Too greedy and anxious. I don't know if democrats can hold off that long. They want a blackish female president, they don't care how, they want her now.

If they follow my fiendish plan you get 2 years of Sniffy and 10 of Strong Brown Woman.

Using my extraordinary math skills that's like 25 years of fun.

I can hardly wait, just the thought of that makes me giddy that a secession is near or a power grid failure is imminent. I bought an emergency radio, I can survive anything now. On the bright side, if Texas secedes, we can finally fulfill the wishes of my Aunt and move down to south Texas and help her and the 15 Mexican guys that work for her run the family business and work the cattle on the 698 acre ranch she was left with when my grandmother and uncle died in June and August of 2020.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Why put off until tomorrow and all that jazz...

I've got some more karma I need to squeeze in first.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

They've already hit rock bottom by calling us all white supremacists regardless of our color, and saying they have to wash away whiteness. I don't think anyone cares anymore about the names, they're all watered down.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I know it would have been more preferable to see him go it alone and get attacked by bLM and antifa, but it is what it is, and the Bible wasn't upside down. He could have put up a wall and surrounded himself with 30,000 military troops that were commanded to use lethal force if necessary.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I know it would have been more preferable to see him go it alone and get attacked by bLM and antifa, but it is what it is, and the Bible wasn't upside down. He could have put up a wall and surrounded himself with 30,000 military troops that were commanded to use lethal force if necessary.

He could have just waited a day.

But he's an idiot.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
George Noory from CoasttoCoast wouldn't allow predictions about the President because he would get visits by the Secret Service if someone predicted a President dying.

Anyway, logical tells me she will be President within a year. For sure she will be running in 2024. But I thought Trump would lose in 2016 and win in 2020, so I don't have a good track record.

George Noory is a smart man, and well worth the $5.99 a month I pay to subscribe to his shows.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

But he's an idiot.

What difference would a day make? Those guys were out creating ignored chaos every day.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

They'll slide Joe under the 25th rug when he's reduced to this. At the rate he's deteriorating, I have a hard time thinking he'll make it two years, and I'm not sure they'll make it for one. Since I'm pretty sure they don't think they'll ever lose power again, they're not concerned with the two year thing anyhow on how it would limit Comma-LA, so I'll be surprised if they wait all that long to remove Joe. They've already started leaking bits about his mental state into the press.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Pearls and chucks.

PEARLS AND CHUCKS! Because one fake pair just ain't enuff

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

They've already hit rock bottom by calling us all white supremacists

Go ahead ... embrace it ... it feels better after.

Adds 20 points to your IQ. The way ahead is a clear path. You'll have more money and you'll enjoy having it even more. It comes with an extra three inches ... nooo ... I mean height (so you can look down your nose better).

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

But he's an idiot.

What difference would a day make? Those guys were out creating ignored chaos every day.

What guys were creating ignored chaos?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join