It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapps Mystery Wire interviews Robert Bigelow - News incoming either today or tomorrow

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: entermemo

Thankyou busy watching it.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I know many people are impressed after watching. Going by the comments on YouTube. Perhaps they just like hearing the stories?

But it's really just more of the same myth building from the Vegas UFO mob. After 30 years of studies Bob 'allegedly' paid millions for. Where is the evidence of anything 'paranormal' happening?

Remove all the spooky anecdotes, and what does Bigelow have in the way of hard proof of anything paranormal?

He seems to like collecting information, but Bobby won't share. Why has he never unlocked the vaults?

edit on 23/1/2021 by mirageman because: ..

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I'm starting to think that no evidence is kind of the point. We are dealing with something that we can't (at the current moment) measure or reproduce. I've come to stop expecting this phenomenon to be "proved" with our current science.

It is extremely frustrating that Bigelow is not just releasing all his data / info though, however, as a billionaire, I can't see what financial motives he would have for keeping it secret.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Remove all the spooky anecdotes, and what does Bigelow have in the way of hard proof of anything paranormal?

Not a lot.....

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

There's only one main flaw in your analysis: It isn't a "rock."
How can you tell that?

Like with the face on Mars example it would be nice to have multiple photos from multiple angles and lighting conditions, but that's the only photo? It wasn't worth taking more photos?

There is another photo I took a couple of minutes before that one, but I don't won't to post it...because it portrays another person in the picture. He was on the shoreline, while I waded in the water, about a 150 feet from the shoreline. Instead of the image of the purported alien hiding behind the Miocene fossil rock, It portrays another fossil rock in front of the purported alien that you can't see anymore. On top of that false image (which looks like a ghostly looking laser holographic image of a 10 foot tall dinosauroid looking alien, with three fingered hands and three toed feet.

Of course...I can't prove it --- So what the hell.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: Erno86
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

There's only one main flaw in your analysis: It isn't a "rock."

Just wondering how you can tell that because at the time you didn't see the"alien". I find it hard to believe you couldnt see it if it was only a few feet away.
Here is your comment from the youtube video

The picture was taken by me in the summer of 1972, on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay at Calvert Cliffs Maryland. I did not see the actual alien when I waded out into the water to take the picture. The supposed alien is located in the lower right hand side of the photograph, on the shoreline with him seated on a fossil rock, just behind a large Miocene Age fossil boulder.
The alien/alien robot...is possibly wearing a inverted U-Shaped helmet [with sun reflection reflecting off the top of his metallic helmet. The creature has two black optical round eyes, a long nose with a two inch vertical slit coming up from the bottom center of his nose, and a smile of a Zen Buddha that has just achieved satori; with a possible camera on the right side of his helmet.
The alien is average adult human height...with his right leg and foot extending past the right side of the large fossil boulder, that has a light fleshy kind of color.
For further reference...check out my other video that is a geoglyph/petroglyph carving, which might be a self portrait of the alien, that he possibly carved himself, in the same location, only 15 feet higher behind the rectangular megalith/monolith

After reading that i went to check out your other video of the alien's self portrait to see if it could help in any way.
I'll post it here to see what others think

I can see where you think its a carving, but its only a rock. Its absolutely only a rock, would love it to be a 'glyph. But no, not in this case, no.

I was wading in the water of the Chesapeake Bay, approx. 125 to 150 out, looking in to the Western Shore, when I took the purported picture of the ET alien or robot in the summer of 1972.

Do you believe in the art of camouflage?

Hep...hep...It's (the purported carving of the ET alien or robot) not a "rock" --- It's Pleistocene dirt --- And the purported (helmeted?) alien that I picture of - can't be a "rock," because if anything (besides being a living ET alien or robot) would have to be Pleistocene dirt; and not a "rock" as you call it.

The purported geoglyph carving of --- what looks a (self portrait???) carving of the possible helmeted alien (right down to the two inch long vertical breathing slit in it's nose) alien that I took a picture of several years after I took the purported ET or robot alien picture. That location is looking out onto the Chesapeake Bay, behind one of the Pleistocene dirt megaliths; which sits directly atop (about 15 feet higher above the shoreline) of where I took the picture of the purported alien, during the summer of 1972.

edit on 23-1-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 23-1-2021 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 23-1-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

You have me almost salivating at this one lol.

which looks like a ghostly looking laser holographic image of a 10 foot tall dinosauroid looking alien, with three fingered hands and three toed feet.

Pity we can't see that

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Did you notice the momentary smirk when Knapp mentioned Lazar's name?

It's ironic that Corbell's 2018 documentary, and the uneventful History Channel TV series about the ranch, had both served to reduce my interest to virtually zero levels. It then took Bigelow HIMSELF to raise it again.
I wonder if we watched the same interview. I didn't hear Knapp mention Lazar's name, when I watched the interview in this link:

originally posted by: entermemo
www.youtube.com...

Here is a link to the interview.
What I heard from Bigelow was nothing but hot air. He said he hired at least one scientist to do scientific research at skinwalker ranch, but if he's not going to publish the results of the scientific research, his words are hollow and empty.

originally posted by: mirageman

He seems to like collecting information, but Bobby won't share. Why has he never unlocked the vaults?
I doubt he has any proof that would stand up to peer review or skeptical review, but I would be a lot more interested in seeing whatever proof he has, than hearing more of his hot air of telling stories.

originally posted by: entermemo

I'm starting to think that no evidence is kind of the point. We are dealing with something that we can't (at the current moment) measure or reproduce. I've come to stop expecting this phenomenon to be "proved" with our current science.
I propose that science does indeed understand such phenomena, as far as we know, and by that I mean if Bigelow has any evidence to the contrary, he's never published it. The scientist Richard Feynman explained it this way:

"From my knowledge of the world that I see around me, I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the result of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence, rather than the unknown, rational efforts of extraterrestrial intelligence.'
Instead of flying saucers you can substitute any other paranormal phenomena, where we have huge amounts of mounting evidence that many of these paranormal phenomena can be explained by science. For example, the experience of Bigelow's wife of the perception of an intruder in the room is similar to what is described in scientific papers like this one, but Bob Bigelow seems more interested in a superstitious view than a scientific view.

Sleep Paralysis: phenomenology, neurophysiology and treatment

Introduction
“I had a few terrifying experiences a few years ago. I awoke in the middle of the night. I was sleeping on my back, and couldn't move, but I had the sensation I could see around my room. There was a terrifying figure looming over me. Almost pressing on me. The best way I could describe it was that it was made of shadows. A deep rumbling or buzzing sound was present. It felt like I was in the presence of evil... Which sounds so strange to say!” (31 year old man, USA)

That's also thought to be behind many reported abduction experiences though Bigelow's wife didn't experience abduction, just a presence.

I'm still open-minded to the possibility that some phenomena called paranormal may just be due to some kind of science we don't understand yet, but I'm not hearing anything coming from Bob Bigelow which makes me jump to such conclusions. Humans have been exhibiting these irrational behaviors as far back as written records go, and science is not totally in the dark about the causes of some of these things.

It is extremely frustrating that Bigelow is not just releasing all his data / info though, however, as a billionaire, I can't see what financial motives he would have for keeping it secret.
I don't know how much you've looked into this skinwalker ranch fiasco, but I can think of many reasons why he doesn't want to publish. A sort of financially related motive is how mad taxpayers might be if they see how many millions of dollars Bigelow wasted doing extremely sloppy research with nothing to show for it. If I haven't seen the research, what makes me think it's sloppy? I'm not making that up, I've listened to former security guards describe their experiences at skinwalker ranch and I'm going by what they describe which is that they perceived the methods used to collect the data they were gathering to be very sloppy and anything but scientific.

Yes Bigelow has billions, but he used millions of taxpayer money to do the research. At least Bigelow's firm collected millions of dollars, I'm still not sure what he did with all of it.

We aslo have some indirect insight into Bigelow's modus operandi of unscientific thinking from employee reviews of his Bigelow aerospace firm. One of the reviews stated that Bigelow ordered one of the engineers to do something which would essentially violate the known laws of physics and when the engineer explained that to Bigelow, he was fired for not breaking the laws of physics as Bigelow commanded. I found it quite credible that Bigelow would do such a thing, especially since many other reviews had similar negative comments about Bigelow's management style. It seemed to be a common theme that Bigelow was not very competent in understanding the science of what he was asking his people to do, some of whom were aerospace experts who knew more than Bigelow did about aerospace topics.

To put Bigelow's interview in context, I think he seems completely averse to using a scientific and critical thinking approach as Sagan described in this book:

The Demon-Haunted World

The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark is a 1995 book by the astrophysicist Carl Sagan, in which the author aims to explain the scientific method to laypeople and to encourage people to learn critical and skeptical thinking. He explains methods to help distinguish between ideas that are considered valid science and those that can be considered pseudoscience. Sagan states that when new ideas are offered for consideration, they should be tested by means of skeptical thinking and should stand up to rigorous questioning.
I'm not seeing much of that scientific approach in the way Bigelow is thinking when he talks about skinwalker ranch, he seems to have a superstitious bias, with nothing that he's shown the outside world to justify it. But if he does have hard data, he should publish it, though I'll bet it's as sloppy as the former skinwalker ranch employees imply.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Erno86

You have me almost salivating at this one lol.

which looks like a ghostly looking laser holographic image of a 10 foot tall dinosauroid looking alien, with three fingered hands and three toed feet.

Pity we can't see that

It's so much for me to explain at this moment. I'm sorry about the poor quality of the purported alien picture; since I have better quality pictures of the same image --- But I don't know how to post them.

But if you look more closely at the surrounding area of the first purported alien picture that I showed you guys --- Displays a whole treasure trove of ET alien pictoglyphs and geoglyph carvings that I haven't even pointed out to ya'll yet.

edit on 23-1-2021 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I admire and respect Bob Bigelow's forthrightness on the UFO enigma. Especially his 60 Minutes CBS interview, about his story from his parents, who told him how they witnessed a fiery-balled foo fighter.
Since I also eye-witnessed such a craft...one night in November, 1976 --- Approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C..

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: entermemo

Thanks for the link. That was an interesting interview. In one sense, he goes into topics that I have never heard of. But, he doesn't go deep into it. It's like, things happened. OK, what things happened? More details please. I don't know why, but it seems like he was trying to say that they got nothing important, it was endless games, and no one could make sense of it all so we just threw in the towel and sold it.

However, I noticed that he did a lot of coughing and clearing his throat throughout the interview. Maybe it's that time of the year where cold weather brings out problems. But then I looked at an interview from 2019.

youtube link

If you watch, pretty much normal conversation until 29 minutes into it when George turns the topic to Skin Walker Ranch and UFOs. Now, suddenly lots of coughing and clearing the throat. I'm no body language expert, but you might draw some conclusions from that.

And, there appears to be a second interview shot that same day.

Second Interview

He goes on to talk about the afterlife, consciousness, paranormal activity, and if they are all connected. He's apparently got a Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies (BICS). It is interesting stuff. I hope that he gets more comfortable talking about these topics and starts to lay out some of the stuff he knows. No idea if NDA's are holding him back or if TTSA has weakened some resistance to hold this information closely so that he's now opening up, but he clearly knows more than he's currently willing to disclose.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Say what you want about Bigelow, but he also referenced the 'two
people standing shoulder to shoulder' and one person sees zero,
and the others sees some absolutely astonishing phenomenon,
sometimes at extreme close range; where simple misperception
is very unlikely to be the explanation.

There's a real clue there... what that clue is, is rather hard to say.

edit on 24-1-2021 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

And you know that something is happening,
But you don't know what it is.

Do you,
Mr. Jones.

Well, you walk into the room,
Like a camel,
Then you frown...
edit on 1/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

As I CLEARLY stated, I'm saying there is a clue there.

If one person sees something massive, detailed and fascinating, point blank.
And another person, shoulder to shoulder sees NOTHING,

then that is a glaring difference.

This is a pretty common occurrence and it has no credible explanation.

I'm not saying what the difference is...

Just that it's worth investigating; it would be foolish not to do so.

Kev

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: inert

So, to follow up on the second interview, turns out that Bigelow was making the rounds to other news organizations to promote his new Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies.

NY Times Article

Maybe this is a spinoff related to the two people shoulder to shoulder see something different issue. My guess is that this is what he is promoting and has to talk about skinwalker ranch as a side story to get air time for his new project. The new project is asking for proof of life after death with $1 million in prizes for the best evidence for “the survival of consciousness after permanent bodily death.”

But take a look at that article. It has some real nuggets of information that we have speculated about for months.

Mr. Bigelow said he saw “interdimensional” forces at play through portals at certain paranormal hot spots like Skinwalker.

“The main mysteries at Skinwalker were never solved,” Mr. Bigelow said.

But when asked to confirm that he possessed or knew of demonstrably off-earth material, he said: “I don’t go there. There’s things I don’t mind talking about and things I do mind talking about.

Something's up. For someone known not to say much, a NYT article is big. Maybe this is a call for papers wrt the contest?
edit on 24-1-2021 by inert because: speling

edit on 24-1-2021 by inert because: speling

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: inert

Thankyou for the link. I have not kept up much with all things Bigelow of late. Very sad to read he lost his wife. Isaac Koi was going to be revealing his research into Bigelow sometime back but I don't recall it occuring, much the same as more was going to be said/ told re Richard Doty?

Thanks again for the link, was very interesting reading.

An observation, the medium mentioned in the article. $1000 per hour for a reading.......

edit on 24-1-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Its very interesting.
Does one see what they want because of belief?
Does one block out the phenomenon because of heightened fear?

Its like that way of thinking, "think yourself better" flip it over "think yourself sick"
Is something there to be observed or is our brain putting on a show?

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

So much for Bob Lazar's claims about element 115, LOL.

LOL?

Lazar claimed knowledge of Element 115 back in 1989...was ridiculed for years, because element 115 simply did not exist and was not on the periodic table of elements...he was labelled a fantasist.

Fast-forward to 2003, and element 115 is created by Russian scientists, and confirmed by international peers. It is dubbed Ununpentium, later renamed as Moscovium/E115.

It exists, it is included on the periodic table of elements and is real, albeit extremely unstable and short-lived...yet contradicts over a decade of ridicule and sneering aimed squarely at Lazar over its veracity...although this obviously hasn't prevented you from continuing the now largely redundant practice.

Now it seems the Lazar bashing ammunition is not that E115 is possible or actually exists, now it's 'the wrong kind of E115'...well, the Wright brother's Kitty Hawk couldn't fly into space when it was being developed either, yet derived from those initial forays into manned powered flight, we have vehicles that can do just that.

Usually, there is a developmental and discovery route to the pinnacle of scientific achievement in any area of study or research, as most people know well...it's rare to make a discovery and immediately know all there is to know or what tweaks and adjustments are required to perform a given function.

E115 is no exception.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I see that Sarfatti has picked up on the Bigelow stuff.

www.facebook.com...

Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 25 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Its very interesting.
Does one see what they want because of belief?
Does one block out the phenomenon because of heightened fear?

Its like that way of thinking, "think yourself better" flip it over "think yourself sick"
Is something there to be observed or is our brain putting on a show?

It's early days on such research.

Too much time has been wasted on promoting things that are patently false
in UFOLogy, and the clues which do exist, have been mostly ignored.

There are any number of explanations, some quite prosaic, one would think,
but I can't say either.

Is it ONLY our brains which is putting on a show? Or is there something else
involved, which is putting on a show, and we are colluding with it, so to
speak.

Humans quite often wish to delude themselves, believing in exotic systems
of thought, created by people who wish to control them.

Are the people spinning the yarns also deluded?

Are their other layers to the delusion?

Ancient religious systems often proclaimed that 'normal waking consciousness'
is an illusion.

How deep does the delusion/illusion go? That's one of the main questions to resolve.

I'd say that as reviled as subjective observations are, when there are large objective
patterns involved with it (I mean, seeing or not seeing, regardless of what is seen,
that approaches objective).

There's a mystery here. The same old mystery as always, since humans were still
in caves, drawing pictures of animals.

Kev

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join