It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A free and open society appears on the chopping block for elimination

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'll try to give a short summary later, below. This is from a blog post dated 1/17/2021.

"The Establishment Has Prepared Another Assault on Trump America"

A free and open society appears on the chopping block for elimination — totalitarian rule enforced by police state harshness appears coming to replace it.

Today Stephen Lendman describes the militarization and fortification of Washington in advance of Wednesday’s inauguration—stephenlendman.org... . (Stephen Lendman is not a Trumper. He is a Jewish intellectual and member of the old left which stood up for the working class. The old left are dying off, and those who remain are not welcome on the websites of the new fake left that despises the working class as “Trump deplorables” and serves the Establishment for pay. )

What is going on here?

...Trump Americans are “enemies of democracy”...

...insurrection...

More might be afoot than this.

A false flag attack...

...skids are greased for the set-up of Trump Americans...

...police will be ordered, as before, to stand down.

To complete this mental exercise, now dismiss this column as extremist fantasy. Still we are left with a split of the population into two groups of approximately equal numbers, but one group sitting on the moral high horse controlling all the power positions and money and the other demonized and largely without communication.
What the American Establishment has not yet realized is...

Al right! If you want to know who this surprise Bolger is, I guess you will have to open the link to find out.
Surprise!

Years ago, I once read his posts regularly but I don't visit this site much any more. But I should because this person has been right far more times than wrong.

From another post dated 1/18/2021

If the election was not stolen, why is it impermissible to raise the question? Explanations that are off limits to investigation and public discussion are unlikely to be true. The reason they are off limits is because they cannot withstand examination. You don’t have to go back far in time to get a long list: Assassinations of JFK, RFK, and MLK, Waco, Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11, Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction, Iranian nukes, Assayd’s use of chemical weapons, Russian invasion of Ukraine, Russiagate, 2020 electoral fraud, January 6 Trump Insurrection. And, yes, I left out some, but the point stands without them. A country in which explanations are controlled is a country in which people live in lies.

edit on 20-1-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yes. Interesting read. Choice thoughts.

Nice OP. thank ya.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Citizen. You have been warned against making argumentative statements against the current Admin.

Any further alternate facts will cost you a degradation of your social score card.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I'm glad someone remembers.....

History dictates.....😉

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Long history ending here, if people would watch at least part 4 on this they would have a better understanding of what is happening and why. I don't expect this will survive long.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
And so vanishes the World's last hope... I wonder if the Boogaloos are percieved as a formidable threat to China?

Bushes, Clintons, Obamas.... Trumpets.... How foolish the World must feel right now having faith in American Democracy.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
With the current administration ignoring for the voice of the people, I expect the same for the peoples rights. With the precedent set that a stolen election is ok, just how much else are they going to try and steal before it is done?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The vow to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule humanity.

H. L. Mencken

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Thank you! I had a brain fart.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
Everything.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The vow to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule humanity.

H. L. Mencken

Reminds me of a slogan I used to see on red baseball caps all the time.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The ruling-class cult have raised themselves to Apotheosis level. The inauguration felt like 'Hunger Games'

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I was gonna open a thread, but just didn't feel like it. Here are two interesting articles I found that walk side-by-side with the OP.

Link Wall Street Declares "The Beginning Of The End Of The COVID Crisis"

One month ago, we said that the beginning of the end of the covid pandemic would mysteriously coincide with the Biden inauguration, and sure enough that's precisely what has just happened. As BofA's Ethan Harris writes overnight in his daily COVID news wrap, "with COVID cases falling and vaccines accelerating, this is probably the beginning of the end of the COVID crisis", echoing similar notes from a variety of other banks published today.

Yeah ... how does it feel knowing you've been manipulated for an entire year of your life and made to stay at home and wear a mask? Did you make your kids wear a mask too? Dumbasses!!

The Deep State's Stealthy, Subversive, Silent Coup To Ensure Nothing Changes

“You have such a fervent, passionate, evangelical faith in this country…why in the name of God don’t you have any faith in the system of government you’re so hell-bent to protect? You want to defend the United States of America, then defend it with the tools it supplies you with—its Constitution. You ask for a mandate, General, from a ballot box. You don’t steal it after midnight, when the country has its back turned.”

- Seven Days in May (1964)

The rest of the article is short and succinct. Link

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It’s not on the chopping block, friend.

It’s already gone.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Agreed

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

It’s not on the chopping block, friend.

It’s already gone.

Sadly, I have to agree with this. This world hasn't really had much in the way of 'open and free' for a long time. Open discussions about certain topics are pretty much never allowed, and they never happen. People don't think freely, but only within narrowly-defined, predetermined patterns and memes.

Freedom would also mean people wouldn't have to 'earn their living' (which is a ridiculously insane thought to begin with), but they could just do whatever they want without anyone stopping them (as long as they don't try to prevent anyone else from exercizing their identical freedom).

Free people would be creating their own or collaborative projects most of the time, they would be doing their hobbies, they would be meeting others and traveling freely without having to worry about passports, money, security theaters, flyer miles, pollution, etc.

Free world would mean the only restrictions would be law-based, not legal-system's mad, entangled web.

Freedom would mean no one could ever have any true authority to tell an adult human being what to do, if they haven't broken the law.

Where's the freedom when most people are expected to live a life of a wage slave or an actual slave?

Where's the freedom when so many people have to be afraid for their lives whenever a drone appears in the sky?

Where was the freedom for the man that was sniped 3 kilometers away (or was it 3 miles?), after which, the sniper was actually CELEBRATED for murdering a fellow human being?

When I look at this world, I don't see anything 'open and free', but 'closed and restricted'. Heck, even necessities, like food and clothing (not to mention others) are under a lock and a key! Where do you even get water if you're homeless?

'Comfortable lifestyle' belongs only to rich, wealthy 'haves', never poor 'have-nots'.

Where's the 'openness' when you can't go to any government facility or corporation and demand answers, details and film documentaries designed to expose inequality and cruelty that's the everyday method of operation for these entities?

Can you just waltz into an innocent pig-and-cow-murder-factory (ah, sorry, 'slaughterhouse'?) and record all the footage you want for your documentary about animal cruelty?

There's no freedom in anything, even in thinking, let alone any aspect of life. Every step someone wants to take in life is heavily regulated, restricted and controlled, making this whole world unequal and discriminatory prison planet.

Want to buy the same cool camera eyeglasses you see some american youtuber use? Too bad, to buy those glasses, you'd have to pay toll and VAT and all kinds of taxes, so the american can buy it with coins in his pocket, while you have to shell out half your month's earning. This is not equality.

"Open and free".. heh. That's a big joke. 'society'? Now, that's an interesting legalese word that most people don't even understand the meaning of.

But that's a useless explanation for another time. Useless, because people are just going to argue and debate instead of researching and realizing. Oh well, such is our 'open and free' world..

new topics

top topics

join