It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Proud Boys

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Howdy, ATSliens!

I've got news for you, and it's pretty hilarious for a slow month with a coup on a moronic autopilot...

In a Nov. 8 post in a private channel of the messaging app Telegram, the group urged its followers to attend protests against an election that it said had been fraudulently stolen from Mr. Trump. “Hail Emperor Trump,” the Proud Boys wrote.

But by this week, the group’s attitude toward Mr. Trump had changed. “Trump will go down as a total failure,” the Proud Boys said in the same Telegram channel on Monday.

‘A Total Failure’: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump

Welp. That escalated ... err... proudly?!? His base seems to be dwindling according to the plan, right Gone with the wind of hot air... congrats Mr. Presents! I always knew you were the best asset Antifa could wish for.

So what... what's the new play? Who is going to make the alternative admin of Mar-A-Lago matter, now?

Have at it!

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Give Biden a chance, he will outfail Trump in less than a week.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

It is an indictment against the Proud Boys that they have no loyalty to their own.

Trump is out, responsible citizens who care about their ideologies should be gracious in defeat rather than swap allegiances.

It is like membership in a social group was more important to them than the administration of a fair nation.

edit on 20/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Poor souls.

I mean what's a neo-fascist, male-only political organization, that promotes and engages in political violence to achieve their perverted wet dream agenda supposed to do in this day of age???!!!

It's not even like the can stay home and masturbating to blow off some steam.

edit on 20-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, Personalopinion, I'd wager to guess that "the proud boys" are a left wing larp.
Along with the left wing larpers that stormed (were let into) the Capitol.
...as they have been getting doxxed as such, since they removed all their masks for selfies.
How much closer can you get to the charactachure hick image that the left sells to their braindead, bobblehead followers?
I'm surprised they didn't call them the "good ol' boys"
Maybe the "Dukes of Hazzard"
The "Methed-out Marauders"

Those "stupid hicks" are us...the non supercorp and political welfare class.

Wake up
edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: Format

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: Format

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Some say the Proud Boys are another Democrat sponsored anti-Trump operation !! 🤣

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Same ""some people"" that reside between Trumps ears methinks.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

How can you be dumb enough to deflect the democrats policies they ran on and go back to trying to make it a Trump thing?

Let me help you out.....raised taxes, permanent lockdowns, open border, inappropriate touching of children on video.
Oh, and just today, killing crypto and taxes on unrealized income being floated by Yellen.

You have a personal hate against Trump to the point of allowing and supporting these policies.
You are not sane
Your entire focus is identity/personality politics.
You are acting like an uneducated, low IQ person.

"What policies, he said grab 'em by...?"

You should disconnect your internet, to avoid more damage to the country with your perverted mindset.

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

How can you be dumb enough to deflect the democrats policies they ran on and go back to trying to make it a Trump thing?

Let me help you out.....raised taxes, permanent lockdowns, open border, inappropriate touching of children on video.
Oh, and just today, killing crypto and taxes on unrealized income being floated by Yellen.

You have a personal hate against Trump to the point of allowing and supporting these policies.
You are not sane
Your entire focus is identity/personality politics.
You are acting like an uneducated, low IQ person.

"What policies, he said grab 'em by...?"

You should disconnect your internet, to avoid more damage the country with your perverted mindset.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Proud boys. Hmm, this might not be politically correct under the new regime, but sounds like a gay boy band.

Hmm, now there’s an idea...........

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Antifa is protesting Biden today.

Biden is a dirty diaper, wrapped in a dead skunk, tossed into a dumpster fire.

The evil left has shown it's true face today.

And it looks a little lost and confused.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Who cares?

Trump lost, get over it. He's gone, finito.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It is an indictment against the Proud Boys that they have no loyalty to their own.

...who never had any sorta loyalty for (and to) them in the first place.

Who said you'll need to leave the house when all the irony trickles down for free like #s and giggles in the worst pit.

edit on 20-1-2021 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2021 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Who cares?

Trump lost, get over it. He's gone, finito.

Trump who?

Wasn't he a one-term president?

We're in the era of the Biden Regime now. PBUH

(quick, take a knee)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Proud boys. Hmm, this might not be politically correct under the new regime, but sounds like a gay boy band.

Hmm, now there’s an idea...........

Actually, they would be the Probed Boys.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It's not even like the can stay home and masturbating to blow off some steam.

Okay, you evil leavetist need to stop with the old fart jokes before I start to wet myself in an act of unwilling solidarity with our beholden morons.
We had the covfefe fountain on screen already, and I can't take this anymore!!!oneoneeleven

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Well, Personalopinion, I'd wager to guess that "the proud boys" are a left wing larp.

Yeah... right. And Mr.Presents was an Antifa hack to make you guys look 'a tad' silly, bigly.

Who wants protest money and free hugs? Joint Aunt Ifa in the smokers-section!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pff. Wait for the middle-class showing up en masse on the next series of XR protests?

It was a pleasure, Mr. Presents. See ya at the forbidden orgy, evil wingnut? And don't forget the 'you know what' or I'll slap the living 'you know what' outta yo!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: DBCowboy

Pff. Wait for the middle-class showing up en masse on the next series of XR protests?

It was a pleasure, Mr. Presents. See ya at the forbidden orgy, evil wingnut? And don't forget the 'you know what' or I'll slap the living 'you know what' outta yo!

As expected, you make no sense.

But blerbee-derbie!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't think democrats understand that just because some supported trump doesn't mean we hail Him as a savior.
I wanna say I was 80%20% just despising the left, I'm not going crazy about trump losing. Let's see what happens.
Not every republican is crazy we just want more openness and the media being a little more realistic and not so one sided.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join