It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It feels like the US is at an inflection point

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I do believe America is the only country with founding documents declaring specific rights not granted by the government but by our creator (whomever that may be) specifically regarding individual liberties. I could be mistaken but I think that sounds pretty exceptional in itself.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

USA is already over. It’s gone.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Is it possibly the case that although altogether unintentional, Trump played right into the Fascists hands? If seems almost like a set up and the result was that Trump worked to accelerate their plan. And how nicely COVID played into this so well. Coincidence? Gibbs rule #?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

WOW!

You really didn't get the thread at all did you?

Because, clearly, the thread was designed to espouse only ONE viewpoint.... yours.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
nor never has been.

I find it incumbent upon me to point out that, for future reference, the above, is exactly the opposite of what you're trying to say.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Never said it was something I believed.

However, I do think that a lot of the politicians have operated from that belief in the past and it is an idea that seems to have perhaps infected foriegners, providing them with an incentive to migrate to the US.

The squashing of this idea is an interesting thing. It seems extremely important to the Leftist Intelligentsia to quash any concept of American Exceptionalism.

The irony of this is that for all practical purposes, inasmuch as the US isnt a 'culture", it really is an "idea". Wipe out the "idea" and you more or less erase the US as a nation-state. And that of course, plays into the hands of the Globalists who seek a One World Government. And it goes into erasing Nationalism, which of course is a similar aim of the Globalists.

I could go on but......suffice it to say that part and parcel of this inflection point is a great "lessening" of the idea of the US and as such, it appears that many in the country are backing away from the idea as quickly as possible.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It’s all over but the cryin...

Our great experiment is over.

See Pelosi, Schumer and the theft of a Nation.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
It’s all over but the cryin...

Our great experiment is over.

See Pelosi, Schumer and the theft of a Nation.

Calm down, Francis

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
How to destroy a nation this days, well from within, our politicians are not longer working for the people in the nation, but for themselves and whatever they can scrape while they are in power, the swamp is aging and the new politicians that are emerging are all looking for one thing how to get rich the fastest while selling their soul to lobbyist and it do not matter if this lobbyist are American or foreign.

Then you have to figure out why the do what they do, thinking that is 20 levels of security over the ones that the president have you most wonder who really runs America. After all this levels are probably fill by private powerful people that hold those positions for life while a president is only up to 8 years only.

Oh well just ranting here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join