It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

antifa already protesting. Chanting against Trump and Biden.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

no, not Antifa, show me any evidence that any "democrats and celebrities" bailed out SPECIFICALLY Antifa

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
You missed the part where Kamala asked for donations to bail them out during the summer.

You know, inciting insurrection?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
why would anyone be surprised? only fools and pathetic people who follow biased websites, youtube, and Twitter accounts would believe that Antifa had anything to do with the Democrats

Exactly. People here can’t fathom that the left side of the spectrum isn’t a monolith. A lot of people on the left never liked Obama and don’t like Biden either.

Of course that never stopped right wing media from holding up Anti-Fascists as a scary boogeyman to get reality challenged right wingers whipped up into a hate frenzy.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

just because ignorant people label every *protester* as Antifa doesn't make it true

show me where she specifically asked to bail out Antifa

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Kamala Harris @KamalaHarris If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.

twitter.com... 1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fpolitics%2F2020%2F09%2F03%2Fkamala-harris-tweeted-support-bail-fund-money-didnt-just-assist-protesto rs%2F

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

because people refuse to do their own research as long as they get their confirmation bias

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

The federalist is your source

Trump donated to Kamala's past campaigns, so we could say that Trump donated to Antifa...

look, not every protester Identifies as Antifa

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

This is false

Democrats don't fund Antifa, and Antifa doesn't support democratic politicians

not that hard

Nah dude, it's not false at all. It's been documented. Kamala Harris had "charity drives" to bail these people out.

Try again maybe.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

No, it is false, show me any evidence where Democrats or Celebrities specifically funded anything Antifa

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Trump donated to Kamala's past campaigns, so we could say that Trump donated to Antifa...

Yeah that's right. Attack the source without your own source, because you know everything.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

using memes with edited quotes shows your level of ignorance

Factual.

I even gave you a link. Harris could have chosen not to include bail for Antifa.
But she did not.

For another clear example, the Democrat mayor of Seattle let Antifa act out for WEEKS, despite "CHAZ" zone, murders, burned-out police station, at the same time refusing the very same National Guard you saw quell a smaller riot in D.C. that lasted a few hours ( which was the correct thing to do, BTW - NO political side , NO ONE can be allowed to use violence)

For ignorant and in denial, check a mirror.
edit on 20-1-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No, it is false, show me any evidence where Democrats or Celebrities specifically funded anything Antifa

You got a source, you ignored it because you didn't like it.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The twitter doesnt say specifically Antifa of course, why attach yourself so blatantly? This was before she was picked for the VP.

If you cant see Antifa was everywhere in these riots youre being purposely obtuse or brainwashed.

If you cant tag her with antifa, then you cant tag Trump with White Supremacists

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No, I read it, show me where she donated to specifically Antifa

that is like me saying when trump said the people at the Capitol were very special and he loved them that meant he loved *terrorists* (which by the way I don't think they are terrorist just using an example)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

"We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protesters," she said. "We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder."

"Make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice," - Kamala Harris.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com...
WA PO

The money didnt exclusively go to Antifa, it went to all roiters, which included Antifa.

This is the part of the thread where you claim Antifa wasnt there.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Not to worry

By going against their ONLY backers, the ultra fascist terrorist organisation aNtifa has just lost ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of its funding

Why that is so upsetting to the leftists on ATS, I don’t know

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

ok, here is a horrible source, but since that doesn't matter you agree with it?

www.washingtonpost.com...

Antifa is affiliated with the Democratic Party.

In August, a fake antifa website began to redirect users to Joe Biden’s campaign site. Though it was clearly a ploy to associate the Democratic Party with antifa, right wingers seized upon the apparent conspiracy. Speaking about the Democrats that same day, Trump claimed that “in my book, it’s virtually part of their campaign, antifa.” According to Ann Coulter, the Democrats are “the Antifa Party.” And columnists have argued that “antifa riots may be part of [a] Democrat power grab” or even that “antifa is the militant wing of the Democratic Party.”

Not only is there no evidence to support such allegations — which are more of an effort to associate liberalism with lawlessness than anything else — but Democratic leaders have routinely condemned antifa and political violence more broadly. For example, in 2017 Nancy Pelosi denounced “the violent actions of people calling themselves antifa” after destructive protests against right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos in Berkeley. When a reporter recently asked Joe Biden, “Do you condemn antifa?,” he responded, “Yes, I do.”

Nor is there any antifa love affair with the Democrats. The vast majority of antifa militants are radical anti-capitalists who oppose the Democratic Party. Some may hold their noses and vote for Biden in November, but many are anarchists who don’t vote at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Einstein,

If you had bothered to READ the link I gave you, you would have found THIS.
Kamala, could have chosen to bail out just BLM or just POC.

KAMALA CHOSE TO INCLUDE BAIL FOR ANTIFA

From Kamala's OWN Twitter account:

edit on 20-1-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well it is 2021.

Time for QANTIFMABLAG to take over.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join