It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speeches With Power Powerful Speeches

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Just watched the inauguration and was struck by a couple of speeches. One by President Biden and the one by the black guy near the end.
Listening to Biden i was thinking 'yeah that sounds good'. But he is weak, no emotion in him. If he had have been as emotional as the black guy, who was brilliant imo, then Biden's speech would have been stirring, rousing, emotional, exactly what you want from a new prezzie.

The black guy on the other hand, sorry i dont remember his name, was fantastic. He was all what Biden wasn't.

Just a pity Biden hasn't the strength or emotion in him

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

And just think he's had weeks to prepare for that speech.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Just watched the inauguration and was struck by a couple of speeches. One by President Biden and the one by the black guy near the end.
Listening to Biden i was thinking 'yeah that sounds good'. But he is weak, no emotion in him. If he had have been as emotional as the black guy, who was brilliant imo, then Biden's speech would have been stirring, rousing, emotional, exactly what you want from a new prezzie.

The black guy on the other hand, sorry i dont remember his name, was fantastic. He was all what Biden wasn't.

He's an old man, who likely has early signs of Dementia.. Being sharp and giving strong speeches wont happen with a 78 year old..

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I didn't watch it, but the last speaker was scheduled to be Pastor Silvester Beaman to do the final benediction.

FoxNews Article

I truly hope he didn't finish with "Amen and Awomen"!

edit on 20-1-2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

My favorite is the speech/txt of Beijing Biden where he is talking to his brother about silencing Beau Biden's wife because she has found out about crack head Hunter sexually abusing her daughter, Ukraine Joe's niece.

Powerful stuff.

Amen and awomen.
edit on 20-1-2021 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I thought he showed plenty of emotion, especially around the Lincoln quote. His speech yesterday in Delaware was more emotional as he actually teared up, but I thought he did fine. The "black guy" was a minister delivering a prayer, not a speech.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKMDC1

I thought he showed plenty of emotion, especially around the Lincoln quote. His speech yesterday in Delaware was more emotional as he actually teared up, but I thought he did fine. The "black guy" was a minister delivering a prayer, not a speech.

Exactly!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

I didn't watch it, but the last speaker was scheduled to be Pastor Silvester Beaman to do the final benediction.

FoxNews Article

I truly hope he didn't finish with "Amen and Awomen"!

Rest easy. He didn't.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The black guy on the other hand, sorry i dont remember his name

Are you thinking of Kamala?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No emotion?

Did you watch the same speech that I did?

Lots of emotion.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Everything Democrat is designed for ass backwards impact.

Biden for example, isn't writing any speeches and the teleprompter acts are rehearsed for hours on end just to get him to appear coherent and still often fails 🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

A chap named Adolf Hitler had the ability to give powerful speeches.

Not always the best atribute in a person.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hate to break it to you, but all Presidents have and have had speech writers.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I think you are probably referring to Jessy Jackson, he was a us Senator in the US.

Has anything changed, regardless of colour, claimed creed and political affiliation all politicians are full of crap in just about every nation on this earth.

A speech is about gaining support, MLK on the other hand he was NOT racist and dreamed a dream that Jessy kind of ripped off here, he was not like modern BLM fanatics whom are really just the Nightmare not dream of the Black Panthers realized.

And unlike a politician MLK really meant everything he said.

The last time we had something like that over here the men were not marked by speeches but by there actions, after WW2 Labour created the greatest reform in British History, a national pension scheme, a national health service, National housing to rebuild all those homes lost in the blitz and to build modern better quality housing for the working class and it was our's all our's until the commies corrupted labour with Militant and the Conservative ripped us off by selling our assets to themselves and there friend's at bargain basement prices then spent all that money on short lasting short term vanity projects mostly in Conservative ruled county's.

edit on 20-1-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Everything Democrat is designed for ass backwards impact.

Biden for example, isn't writing any speeches and the teleprompter acts are rehearsed for hours on end just to get him to appear coherent and still often fails 🤣🤣

One of the guys Biden wants to put in his cabinet, I forget his name but he got in trouble for showing favoritism during the obama administration. Bald hair, creepy eyes, wore a blue diaper. Anyways, when he was being questioned, you could see his eyes moving left to right as he answered each question because he was reading the answers from a teleprompter. This is the kind of crap we're gonna have running the country, people who answer questions with a teleprompter.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yeah, if I want a good speech, I'll watch HBO.
I don't give a damn about speeches from politicians.
Policy - that's what matters.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Good attempt to deflect from a crap speech and a crap human.

More or less you:
"Sure his speech sucked, but Hitler's were great and powerful."

Hmm

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Michelle?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: alldaylong

Good attempt to deflect from a crap speech and a crap human.

More or less you:
"Sure his speech sucked, but Hitler's were great and powerful."

Hmm

You sound miffed.

I think i can guess why.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yeah, no.
I know who Jesse Jackson is. Obviously you didnt watch it.
There was a black guy, Pastor Silvester Beaman a preacher who was delivering a prayer. He had a lot of emotion in him and pity Biden wasn't like that.
edit on 20/1/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join