It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what will you do now??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So now that for the very last time your paper god lied to you, Q lied to you, your whole belief system is now a joke and a part of history, history that people will look at and laugh at and despise for a long long period of time.

what will you do?? do you continue with you lie or do you just slink away into the night, like nothing ever happened

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OzBoomer77
So now that for the very last time your paper god lied to you, Q lied to you, your whole belief system is now a joke and a part of history, history that people will look at and laugh at and despise for a long long period of time.

what will you do?? do you continue with you lie or do you just slink away into the night, like nothing ever happened

go to war and burn it all down. or not.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OzBoomer77

I put three of my rental properties on the market and the other three are going as these sell.
I also started moving my stocks to more stable funds.
Hope you guys enjoy your victory.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
#RESIST

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

^^^ have to see if I can create keyboard macros to fill these in the post reply form

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

moving to Argentina??

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
One things for sure, you don’t have anything to post about any longer.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Laugh long and hard as it all goes to hell and the left rages at everything but themselves.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I have plenty to post about, if you think I or people like me were tuff on trump. I will happily call biden out just as much. actually more. Because he needs to pave the way for change and needs to take strong action on that so that something like the last 4 years NEVER happens again

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

wrong

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Watch y’all try to scramble to get new content since “Orange Man Bad” is over. Whatever will you guys do with all of your free time?

Ask the important questions.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
#RESIST

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Tomorrow, I'll get up, have my breakfast, set the youngest's homeschooling schedule, go to work, have lunch, work from home in the afternoon, go for a run, have dinner, watch bad TV, go to bed.

A fairly normal day, same as most other people.

Then again, I ain't scared of the Marxist boogieman.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Looking at your thread history, politics is literally all you have ever posted about here. 9 threads total 8 of which are leaning heavy one way and 1 post that confesses your belief in lizard people. Your wack

Ok boomer

edit on 20-1-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

moving to Argentina??

Venezuela is coming here...

link   
What a waste of energy creating this thread was. The political establishment both left and right are a corrupt shower of criminals. Cheering as one actor replaced another as a phoney leader when both are bought and paid for shows your understanding of the whole situation. You won nothing, the people lost, just like they always do. Grow up, muppet.

link   

I have plenty to post about, if you think I or people like me were tuff on trump. I will happily call biden out just as much. actually more. Because he needs to pave the way for change and needs to take strong action on that so that something like the last 4 years NEVER happens again

Preach.

The worst thing that can happen is that we fawn over Biden just because he's not Trump. If we stop challenging, if we stop holding him to account, he'll cosy up with Wall Street and screw the whole planet.

link   

Don’t worry Boomer, you won’t have long to gloat about Biden.
His utter failures have just begun.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I think the bible best describes this, you dont have to be religious.

It's just common sense.

The Democrats will reap what they sow.
They sow to please their sinful nature, from that nature they will reap destruction.

link   
a reply to: Grenade

What left establishment?

link   

and I'll still post about politics, lol the question is will you still post about Trump now that he will disappear into history

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join