It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma Strikes Trump in 2021

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Billionaire.
Healthy happy kids.
Hot wife...maybe not for long.
Hot wife replacement.

Yeah, karma must really be a bitch.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: jhn7537
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You must have woke up with a giant wet load in your pants... i know you've been creaming for this day..

Speaking of giant steaming wet loads, anyone watching the coverage of Biden on TV?
You would think Jesus Christ himself was being sworn in today.
My wife has it on and it’s beyond nauseating.

Can you believe this?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So firstly not only is he losing his power to Joe Biden but Biden is actually going to actively reverse most of Trumps big policy decisions starting today. Biden is going to rejoin the Paris Accords, he is going to rejoin WHO and he is even going to stop construction on Trumps wall among many other policy changes that are designed to send a message to the American people and the world that Trump is gone and America is back to business as usual.

Don't forget he's stopping construction on the Keystone Pipeline which will cost an estimated 11,000 jobs. OPEC is basically foaming at the mouth at the chance to cut production and raise prices. Way To Go Joe ! America's energy independence is going to hell.
What A guy !

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: network dude

I doubt the hate for Trump will disappear anytime soon. It's just too damn strong of an emotion and the hate is way too strong.

But with any luck, the few republicans with backbone left, will remember that pesky laptop and keep looking into Joey, even if the MSM doesn't cover it.

The hate for Trump now turns onto the 75 million who voted for him... any call for unity is complete utter BS, and we all know it... they are out for blood..

I think it would be really interesting to know how many of that 75 million voted for him because they where just traditional republican voters or because they were voting against Biden.

What's funny is a lot on the left will say they aren't voting for Biden, but more so voting against Trump... That may in fact be true... But they quickly forgot how we got Trump in the first place, which was because we were sick of 8 years of Obama/Biden admin and didnt want the torch passed along to the next in line, Hilary.. Obama and Biden's sh*tty administration gave us Trump..

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: RickinVa

No one gives a rats ass about what some foreigner "thinks" about our politics.

Maybe you need to get your own house in order first.

How many countries around the world has The US interfered in their elections ? The list is quite a long one.

Yep including their own...

Whenever I hear people from the UK deride America about anything it reminds me of when a rebellious kid moves out from his birth home early to the scorn of their parents. Even though the kid becomes a good adult and citizen, the parents will still crap on them years and decades later if and when something goes wrong. Of course, the kid became a success because they left that crap behind early and forged away on their own.
edit on 20-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

link   

You must have woke up with a giant wet load in your pants... i know you've been creaming for this day..

Speaking of giant steaming wet loads, anyone watching the coverage of Biden on TV?

Nothing like watching a bunch of luciferians pretending to be fine upstanding human beings by saying a prayer.

link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

TDS continues in 2021... Ugh...

Hater are going to continue to hate, they’ve been brainwashed and programmed to do just that.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Can you believe this?

mobile.twitter.com...

#ing hilarious.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Obama and Biden's sh*tty administration gave us Trump..

I think thats only part of what gave us Trump, Hillary was a absolutely awful candidate, I think he also struck at the right time when more nationalistic political tendencies where rife for exploration, I think to an extent to give him credit, Trump gave us Trump. There are probably going to be some pretty beefy books in university libraries in years to come trying to explain what gave us trump.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Maybe you should worry about your own country.

No one gives a rats ass about what some foreigner "thinks" about our politics.

Just saying.
Quite right!
Trust me,no one in Scotland gives a rats ass about what the op says either.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Trust me,no one in Scotland gives a rats ass about what the op says either.

Aberdeen...tell me how's that beach looking that he destroyed.

Besides nobody cares what anyone on ATS has to say, me, you, anyone....nobody cares, literally nobody actually cares what we say on this site...unless you get triggered by it in which case the only person that cares is you.

Its just such a stupid non-argument...."nobody cares what you have to say"...ummmm yeah...and? are you any different?
edit on 20-1-2021 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Pot meet kettle, just think what Obama could have accomplished without Moscow mitch undermining every decision...but that's not your cup of tea, because you would rather have status quo as opposed to progress.

a reply to: SammyB0476

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Bidens health, legal, and mental liabilities are stunning.

If he was legit elected, America's system needs a major overhaul. Candidates should have to pass a mental test.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
Pot meet kettle, just think what Obama could have accomplished without Moscow mitch undermining every decision...but that's not your cup of tea, because you would rather have status quo as opposed to progress.

Yeah ok.
Obama would have been able to complete his destruction of the country, if that was the case.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo

Obama had a Democratic House for 2 years and a Democratic Senate for 6 years, with 178 days where he had a filibuster-proof majority during his first two years. You act line McConnell had influence over all 8 years of his term.. not true

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You lefties got any space in those little heads to replace the Orange boogieman?

So far you have Putin and Trump living rent free in your subconscious. Putin ain't going anywhere and now your Orange monster is gone. Must be feeling pretty empty in there with "all" that free space and the hate just swirling around.

So much hate and no where to direct it just leads to an early grave. Save yourselves and quickly find another person to channel your hate towards.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Candidates should have to pass a mental test.

You are right.

A President suggesting injecting bleach is a good example.
edit on 20-1-2021 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
You lefties got any space in those little heads to replace the Orange boogieman?

So far you have Putin and Trump living rent free in your subconscious. Putin ain't going anywhere and now your Orange monster is gone. Must be feeling pretty empty in there with "all" that free space and the hate just swirling around.

So much hate and no where to direct it just leads to an early grave. Save yourselves and quickly find another person to channel your hate towards.

With Trump gone, now the TDS turns on the 75 million who voted for him, "enabled" him and etc... They want your careers tarnished, they want you blacklisted, they essentially want you reprogrammed, like many on the left have been calling for... its like the left is using the playbook of the CCP with all this censoring/reprogramming talks/etc..

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: carewemust

Candidates should have to pass a mental test.

You are right.

A President suggestting injecting bleach is a good example.

aye but the lad was only having a wee laugh...

like that time he asked Georgia to find him 11k votes...just a wee joke with the lads.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I was wondering on what topic will you be basing your future
threads on now that Trump seems to be history?
I do expect to get an off topic notice on this one.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join