It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BDS, don't get caught doing THAT!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It seems Joey has a pretty fragile confidence level. The MSM coddles him and wouldn't dare ask him a tough question. Only scripted approved questions should be asked. His persona must be shown as Strong, confident, and not at all confused and dementia ridden.

So I have a few questions,

1. Is it OK with everyone (Left leaners) that Biden will be softballed and never pressed for anything that would upset him, right from the start?
2. Will it be wrong to point out things we find objectionable about his policies and choices?
3. Is being critical of this administration something that shouldn't be done for some reason? And if so, what is that reason?

I realize this is day 1. And I hope for the best, as I have to live here too. But so far, the lack of transparency, the way the MSM is treating him looks to be a problem if it continues. And it looks that way because if it continues, we will never know the truth about anything, just the version of events as we are supposed to see them.

So what do you think? Will anyone who questions Joey and his admin be shamed before any answers can be given?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If the story about his Peloton in the White House and how the lighting at the national mall is an extension of Bidens arms hugging the nation narrative is any idea.....there will be absolutely NO questioning his administration.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So what do you think? Will anyone who questions Joey and his admin be shamed before any answers can be given?

Doubtful.

He probably won't be on camera much for fear he'll just start blurting S41t out anyway. The less I see of him ... the better.

Thief-In-Chief hahahahaha

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The BDS will come from within the empty mind itself.

The tough questions will be attacked with scorn and deflective finger pointing 😃

Welcome the Biden/Harris Red Herring Lame Duck Administration 😆

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

1. Is it OK with everyone (Left leaners) that Biden will be softballed and never pressed for anything that would upset him, right from the start?

No.

2. Will it be wrong to point out things we find objectionable about his policies and choices?

No.

3. Is being critical of this administration something that shouldn't be done for some reason?

No.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
If the story about his Peloton in the White House and how the lighting at the national mall is an extension of Bidens arms hugging the nation narrative is any idea.....there will be absolutely NO questioning his administration.

I am curios if anyone from the left will have an opinion (a real one) on the lack of real coverage with this new admin.
We were told most didn't vote for Biden, but against Trump. So why would Joey get the kid gloves treatment?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Coddles him? He hasn't started yet.

If he lies like Trump I expect and will be on board with full on hatred. I don't expect that. No one lies like Trump. He 's the best ever at it.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

We were told most didn't vote for Biden, but against Trump. So why would Joey get the kid gloves treatment?

Well, the vast majority of MSM people most certainly voted for him, carried his water, puffed him up. Don't expect that to stop now.

They will frame this as "Americas standing in the world restored" or "The grownups are back in charge". Blah blah blah. There will be no criticism.
edit on 20-1-2021 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

If he lies like Trump I expect and will be on board with full on hatred. I don't expect that. No one lies like Trump. He 's the best ever at it.

Trump isn't president anymore. I'm sorry to have to say it like that, I'm sure it stings a bit. But this is a Biden admin now, at least until it's not.

Have you seen any coverage of Joe? Can you link me to ANYONE asking him a hard question that is in the media?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Trump isn't president anymore. I'm sorry to have to say it like that, I'm sure it stings a bit. But this is a Biden admin now, at least until it's not.

Have you seen any coverage of Joe? Can you link me to ANYONE asking him a hard question that is in the media?

Well, no, Trump still has a few hours left.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

2. Will it be wrong to point out things we find objectionable about his policies and choices? 3. Is being critical of this administration something that shouldn't be done for some reason? And if so, what is that reason?

I couldn’t care less. People on the left don’t tie their identity to a politician. That’s a right wing thing. You all need to stop assuming people are as cultish as Republicans.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
No, no and no.

Not much else to say really, as any sensible person would expect their political leaders to be scrutinised at every step.

I appreciate you didn’t do much scrutinising of Trump, but eh, maybe that’s a MAGA thing?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

2. Will it be wrong to point out things we find objectionable about his policies and choices? 3. Is being critical of this administration something that shouldn't be done for some reason? And if so, what is that reason?

I couldn’t care less. People on the left don’t tie their identity to a politician. That’s a right wing thing. You all need to stop assuming people are as cultish as Republicans.

Again, Trump is out. This is now a Biden admin. If you don't have an opinion on it, that's cool, but you will have to let go of the Donald thing at some point. Good luck. Try sunflower seeds. Helps with smoking, may help with this.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
No, no and no.

Not much else to say really, as any sensible person would expect their political leaders to be scrutinised at every step.

I appreciate you didn’t do much scrutinising of Trump, but eh, maybe that’s a MAGA thing?

Yea, I suppose that negates any opinion I may have in the future.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

So we need to wait a few hours to see if the MSM changes how they cover Joe?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Text I couldn’t care less. People on the left don’t tie their identity to a politician. That’s a right wing thing. You all need to stop assuming people are as cultish as Republicans.

Somebody is forgetting the Obama years!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Can you link me to ANYONE asking him a hard question that is in the media?

I think Joe would tell you all the questions are hard.

It's all relative.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

So we need to wait a few hours to see if the MSM changes how they cover Joe?

I'm not sure why you or anyone cares so much about the MSM. Don't watch the sh!t. I don't.

I listen to the words of the people. Trump, Biden, whomever. From themselves. Not the opinion machines trying to make money.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Can you link me to ANYONE asking him a hard question that is in the media?

I think Joe would tell you all the questions are hard.

It's all relative.

not the one's with a teleprompter,...oh wait, never mind.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

This is just laughable. The hillary group wasn't a cult? The king obiwamba group wasn't a cult? Really? The left wrap their tentacles around a name like an octopus on crack. Seriously, I spit some coffee when I read that. Respect the beverage man. Respect the beverage.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join