It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Theme of the Presidential Inauguration is Unite America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
"Unite America" as ass backwards as they can get 不

Democrats' cheap talk about re-education and categorizing voters and what not 不

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Usurper Joe, The Ho, and their voters deserve to be treated like absolute garbage for 4 years.

Once the next non-Democrat President is sworn in, the people of the US can consider uniting again.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
"Unite America" as ass backwards as they can get 不

Democrats' cheap talk about re-education and categorizing voters and what not 不

ass backwards = Acirema Etinu

Sounds like latin for "who farted?"

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Biden or Harris has not denounced this and others like it 不

Learn and wake up !不

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
On a serious note, it will be interesting to see what Bai-dan does say. If he even says one word complaining about the Trump administration, his posture going forward will be sealed. Even one word, and all his statements about unity you will know to be patent lies.

If he remains silent on Trump (which I personally don't think he can do) then there might be at least a glimmer of hope for him. On the other hand, if he spends his time reflecting on Trump the course and future of America will be damned.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
On a serious note, it will be interesting to see what Bai-dan does say. If he even says one word complaining about the Trump administration, his posture going forward will be sealed. Even one word, and all his statements about unity you will know to be patent lies.

If he remains silent on Trump (which I personally don't think he can do) then there might be at least a glimmer of hope for him. On the other hand, if he spends his time reflecting on Trump the course and future of America will be damned.

I believe Biden will not mention the word Trump and the reason is he wants his followers to forget that name. But we will find out shortly.

What time is his speech. I wonder what time in Japan. Sure like to watch it.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You wonder "what" he says? I'm wondering if he even *can* say it!

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Usurper Joe, The Ho, and their voters deserve to be treated like absolute garbage for 4 years.

Once the next non-Democrat President is sworn in, the people of the US can consider uniting again.

You know that's never going to happen. They already proved they can steal an election and now with them firmly in control you won't ever see a republican in office.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

With harris/biden signing 14 executive orders after he/she is sworn in it's not looking good. So much for his "unity" bs.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not without a teleprompter.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I'm busy. Watching my aquarium plants grow has suddenly become time consuming. They're also more coherent.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"The brutal reality of succession: what the Romans can teach us about Trump and Biden" www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
"The brutal reality of succession: what the Romans can teach us about Trump and Biden" www.telegraph.co.uk...

What's that article about ??

They want registration to see anything !!

What a joke 不不不不不

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Anybody noticing the "absence" of all those barbed and razor wire barricades ??

What happened to those things anyway 不不

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Don't get too attached to Uncle Joe. Comma-LA is inevitable.

They aren't hiding it anymore.

Yes, the link comes from a right leaning source, but the quote I'm posting is straight from Politico.

For higher-profile remarks, [Biden would] obsessively rehearse portions until he committed them to memory. And at times through the various iterations of outlining remarks, Biden could grow downright ornery.

I would never say this, Biden once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. Where did you get this from?

The aide explained that Biden had just said it in a public speech a couple of weeks earlier.

Ladies and gentlemen, the man they're installing into the Oval can't recall what he says from speech to speech despite working overtime to commit it to memory.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Time of the inauguration is 10am Eastern time, which is UTC minus 5 hours "Zulu" time.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They just swore-in Kamala 不

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Nobody there. The maul is filled with flags and other picturesque nothingness.

The only people you see in the distance are national guard and police.
edit on 20-1-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Nobody there. The maul is filled with flags and other picturesque nothingness.

The only people you see in the distance are national guard and police.

I've been saying they only had the troops to give the illusion of a crowd. No one would come see it even in a normal year. No one likes Uncle Joe or they're 6' under.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join