It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNI Ratcliffe Report on Election Interference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Views on Intelligence Community Election Security Analysis

Conclusions

The Peoples Republic of China sought to to influence the 2020 US Federal election, and raising the need for the Intelligence Community to address the underlying issues with China reporting as outlined above.

Links to a 3 page pdf by John Ratcliffe, Jan 7 2021. Basically says the results from China are inconsistent with other analysis. Work has been uncooperative in trying to address issues. The CIA has also been resistant in analysis.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Views on Intelligence Community Election Security Analysis

Conclusions

The Peoples Republic of China sought to to influence the 2020 US Federal election, and raising the need for the Intelligence Community to address the underlying issues with China reporting as outlined above.

Links to a 3 page pdf by John Ratcliffe, Jan 7 2021. Basically says the results from China are inconsistent with other analysis. Work has been uncooperative in trying to address issues. The CIA has also been resistant in analysis.

I wanted to copy/paste but wasn't working from pdf.

But yeah, trust in China. Trump totally won.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Thief-in-Chief. That will be his legacy. Biden will never be able to rise above this.

So be it. His choice. And the choice of every person who has cheered this treachery on.

Things will get worse before they get better, but they will get better. Oh well. Apparently, this is our cross to bear. So okay. Live and learn.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Forgive me, but you sound like those Hillary supporters that were butt hurt when she lost. Remember how those Hillary supporters looked undignified? That's you guys now.

a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Forgive me...

Well, okay, you're forgiven... although I don't know why you'd say something that you need to preface with forgiveness for it...

...but you sound like those Hillary supporters that were butt hurt when she lost. Remember how those Hillary supporters looked undignified? That's you guys now.

Okay. People see what they see. Ain't nothing I can do about that. So I won't.

However, my disappointment and disgust is not because "my guy" lost. At no time did I express any support for Trump, or any emotion about his "loss." I voted Jo Jorgensen. In 2016, I voted Gary Johnson. I have no use for either Dems or Pubs, much less their candidates, and haven't for a very long time. My disappointment and disgust is with the process., which far precedes anything Trump, and will continue long after Trump.

If you only see this in terms of the candidate or the party, that's you -- not me. If you only see "butt hurt" rather than serious concerns about the fairness and integrity of our elections, that's you -- not me. Our words always say more about us than about whoever we're talking about...

But go right ahead and see what you want to see.
edit on 20-1-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   

He's not exactly impartial. A whore defending his pimp.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

He's not exactly impartial. A whore defending his pimp.

He has had two years to work on with who knows how many staff? Is not just just Ratcliffe you are criticizing, but all of his staff in the military intelligence community. With just who is in control at Washington DC, the military opinion matters more than either of ours.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Alas the left doesnt care. They had to get trump out using any means possible. Blind hatredfora man that only wanted to make america great again.

Now we get to become little china as Jao takes the reigns.

God help us all

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Well no that's not what it's saying.

"the majority view expressed by the Intelligence Community (IC) analysts...

He is contradicting the majority view, I have more trust in the majority than Trump's little bootlicker
letter

edit on 20-1-2021 by Peeple because: oopsy

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I understand that differently. See it to mean that that China and the CIA analysts is in conflict with the majority of other military intelligence analysis.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I understand that differently. See it to mean that that China and the CIA analysts is in conflict with the majority of other military intelligence analysis.

Sorry but if that post reflects your command over the English language I'd say I know where your problem comes from.

He literally says he doesn't believe the majority view expressed by the IC. In the first sentence almost.

edit on 20-1-2021 by Peeple because: emphasised

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well no that's not what it's saying.

"the majority view expressed by the Intelligence Community (IC) analysts...

He is contradicting the majority view, I have more trust in the majority than Trump's little bootlicker
letter

Which explains your track record of consistently being wrong......

You too often go w what's popular over actually doing research......

Speaking of bootlicking, don't forget to pay your homage today at the inauguration

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well reality says I'm right and you're a brainwashed fool. So come and try to insult me, reality is still what it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Ok, I read it again and you are right, yes he does. I agree with those comments as the MSM has reflected this bias and ignorance of the fraud that has gone on.

Personally, I would rather look at the evidence myself and draw my own conclusions. With all that I have seen come out since election night, It has been a well organized, influential and funded campaign to steal the election backed up with of lot of intimidation, delaying and aggressive behavior.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Well I think too an audit, all allegations of fraud in one case before the SC, or something like that would have been better than this limbo.
But since like you said we don't get to look at / know everything I won't assume the outcome.

I don't trust anybody, also not Trump he was yelling fraud far before the election, he was the president why didn't he do something about it?

edit on 20-1-2021 by Peeple because: oopsy

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Justice John Roberts was heard shouting about some civil unrest if he was to take on the case when the SC meet to discuss it. With all the corporate media in on it, it has gotten too much for the courts to handle. Mike Pence did not want to stand in the way of this one either.

As for what the military is going to do, coming together in DC is a start. Do the arrests happen or does Biden get in? If Biden gets in, when does Kamala take over?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I just hope that they Biden supporters everywhere will be fine with former Trump supporters posting #RESIST and both passively and actively resisting the new administration.
They did it to Trump, even before he was inaugurated.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Forgive me, but you sound like those Hillary supporters that were butt hurt when she lost. Remember how those Hillary supporters looked undignified? That's you guys now.

a reply to: Boadicea

How can we forget?
You are still crying about Trump beating her.

top topics

join