It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be in President Biden's inaugural speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What will be in Biden's speech? Gaslighting. From start to finish. His "win" itself is gaslighting. It will be a gaslighting presidency. That's all he's got.

I won't be watching. If anything interesting happens, I'm sure there will be plenty of clips replaying it for us all.

I am resigned to his inauguration... and his (probably brief) presidency... and I'm so disgusted and disappointed with everything and everyone that I just want it over so we can move on, and hopefully get past "Trump! Trump! Trump!" in every freaking national discussion. Trump is not our savior (obviously) nor is he the anti-christ (obviously).

I will never ever accept Biden as a legitimate president because they fought tooth and nail NOT to prove his legitimacy to the public that supposedly "elected" him. And Epstein didn't kill himself.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I can’t wait to see how few people tune in to this sham when you had a guy receive record breaking election results. Surely the same will be reflected in viewership, right?

It’s all virtual (meaning easy viewer access) and I bet you won’t see 30% turnout to what Trump normally pulls for any one of his ‘televised’ events.

In fact I anxiously await those numbers just to correlate with the amount who voted for this Bozo.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: phishfriar47
I can’t wait to see how few people tune in to this sham when you had a guy receive record breaking election results. Surely the same will be reflected in viewership, right?

It’s all virtual (meaning easy viewer access) and I bet you won’t see 30% turnout to what Trump normally pulls for any one of his ‘televised’ events.

In fact I anxiously await those numbers just to correlate with the amount who voted for this Bozo.

Cheaters don't quit cheating. Expect false numbers in the viewer count.
Question... can they manipulate the numbers on air?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Nothing interesting I'm sure. Progressive talking points and us uniting while damning half of the US at the same time.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
William Henry Harrison spoke so long in the rain that he contracted Pneumonia and died 32 days later...
So they will keep this speech today short and sweet.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Whatever he says is going to be one hundred percent opposite to what any ‘woke’ loser thought he would say

Expect outrage from the left

This, we certainly agree on.

I find it amusing that there are people, in this thread even, thinking Joe is suddenly going to do a 90 degree turn and go full progressive after 47 years of not being very progressive.

Time will tell how many hands are up the puppet’s ass, but I think it’s going to be a lot more old-hat Dems fighting for anal cavity space than it will be newer progressives.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: phishfriar47

Cheaters don't quit cheating. Expect false numbers in the viewer count.
Question... can they manipulate the numbers on air?

I’ve thought about that too, and we shall see, it I’ve tuned into enough of his junk during the campaign to know that real people won’t be watching this crap. Better believe every airport TV will be turned in though just a pump those numbers up.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I think at most, Biden will say something like “It’s time to move past the discourse and bitterness”, and that’s the most he’s going to discuss Trump supporters. I’ve said it elsewhere, but I think the people calling for lists of Trump supporters or any reconditioning are a very small minority of Dems/Progs/Whatever and are more than likely doing it specifically to get a rise out of Trump supporters so when one finally snaps, they can go “See!!! They’re baaaaaaadd!”. It would do some good to ignore them and carry on with life.

We shall see. I’m preparing for a milk toast presidency, or at least one that gives the appearance of a milk toast presidency and I don’t think he’s going to try to stir up any sh*t on opening day.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Cornholio

hahaha
Was that you at the Whitehouse? (@2:12)

Bunghole! Bunghole!

edit on 20-1-2021 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

What will be in President Biden's inaugural speech

My Fellow Americans,

After my team and the DNC along with help from Nancy and others put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. I beat GW Bush so Commiela could become president in a couple of months.

but first i'm going to put 720 million women back to work, raise taxes, take your guns, bring in more illegal aliens, send conservatives to reeducation camps, make sure everyone catches covid.

Most importantly a never ending stream of children are going to be allowed to come into the oval office to learn how the office of the president works and rub my hairy legs.

Barrack Obama is a great American who was born a Nigerian Prince and overcame all odds to become President and i'm proud to be his pick for vice president.

corn cobb was a bad dude.

thank you for not seeing through my dementia, lies and deception, and allowing me more time to sniff my staff wives hair.

edit on 20-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Quite sad that only 15 people out of 500 million turned up and half of them not even cheering 🤣

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
A lot of mumbled words mixed with popular progressive Democrat ideas like:

Green new deal, corona virus mandates, illegal alien pardoning, $2000....no....$1400 stimulus checks, free college tuition, Puerto Rico and DC as democrat states, damnation and hellfire for all Republicans, a new thought police branch of the government for tracking down and re-educating Trump supporters,
New taxes, tax cuts done away with, next place we will start a war, gender fluid acceptance, all the good things Antifa and BLM did during the summer, denounce the previous admin.........

Well, that's not happening.....

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's not what he says, it's what he does. Watch his EOs to see where he's trending. Bye-bye Keystone (and jobs), increased regs on oil and gas (hello higher prices for all of us; bye-bye energy independence) ... things like that. Removing support for the Hyde Amendment so we all have to fund abortions.

Support for the so-called Equality Act which really means erasure of women's rights in favor of non-uterus owners.
edit on 20-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This thread is about his inaugural speech, so what did you make of it?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

1. Teleprompter breaks.

2. Biden "Sliding hairy spanner ride.....mahogany wheelchair......"

3. Aide rushes on stage.

4. Cut to commercial.

You must be very disappointed then. I thought it was very good. No?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So, your opinion is?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Scripted nonsense, his entire platform is based on narrative that totally contradicts his 40 years in office.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Scripted nonsense, his entire platform is based on narrative that totally contradicts his 40 years in office.

That’s 100% FACTUAL

And the reason for that is, he has exactly ZERO input into his ‘platform’

Pro-segregation Joe (close friend of the KKK) is president in name only

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It’s an inconvenient truth for pedants of mindless progressive bs.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
We're so divided that my father-in-law 88 years old, wants to kill me and his son because we did not vote for Trump. They believe we eat babies now.

originally posted by: musicismagic
1. I hope it's all positive and nothing negative.

2. I actually believe he will be speaking on the greatness of America and how great it's been and how great it will be and how great it will always be.

3. I believe he will omit the word I in his speech.

4. Unfortunately he will be using the word unite, come together , and other false pretenses of a nation that is divided. From what I can observe everyday Americans are quite the opposite they are not divided , they are united as one nation as people with the same thought of having the freedom and the privileges and the god-given rights of being oneself without being under the influence of a totalitarian government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join