It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lin Wood Interviews Whistleblower About Epstein, Roberts, Clinton and More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Look all we got is this blurred image of some fella claiming to know a bunch of stuff regarding some high profile people. There was allegedly a Clinton Plot in 2016 after her intended election to murder federal judges and stack them with agents of lord knows who. Justice Scalia learned of this plot and informed the white house. Its alleged that was murdered.

I only just started, whats a few minutes??

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

How do you prove any of this?

Was Scalia murdered? If so...is there something fishy going on in Texas?

Did RGB get popped as well?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
He's lost all credibility.Its over,nothing's going to overturn the election.There is no stopping the lefts agenda,only slowing it for a while in the house and senate and hoping by next election people see what's happening.
edit on 20-1-2021 by ridgerunner because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well that video didn’t last long.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

www.bitchute.com...

# 1324

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yea even the telegram channel was affected after he posted it. Noone ever commits this hard just to stop baseless accusations. If they are so baseless they can fail on their own merits like Russiagate.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
He's lost all credibility.Its over,nothing's going to overturn the election.There is no stopping the lefts agenda,only slowing it for a while in the house and senate and hoping by next election people see what's happening.

Lmao. You still believe in elections. I wish I had the heart to be a democrat. It’s like taking candy from a baby.

new topics

top topics

join