It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

750 Reportedly Dead: Massacre At The Maryam Tsiyon Church To Take The Ark Of The Covenant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: jjkenobi

That sounds plausible . I’m just glad they didn’t get their holy grail

Iran will be next for that one......and much more...just saying.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Once again MSM failing to be journalists, preferring to take activist roles, for their preferred causes. This was washed under the rug hoping few see it.

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake
I read Graham Hancock's book The Sign and the Seal - all about it - years ago, forgot about it, then watched him on the Gaia channel recently. He's been there a handful of times iirc and interviewed the main priest that guards the ark and attends to the church's maintenance.

The priests all die within a few years of being custodians, cancer of the lymph nodes every time which indicates radiation. They also all have cataracts which again can arise from long exposure to radiation. Graham shows photos of these visually impaired 'guards'. They dedicate their lives to whatever is in there and they know it will kill them.

When I watched it I thought 'why the hell hasn't anyone attacked the church yet'!?

Didn't read that particular book but I remember reading a very long article a few years back with similar content, about the allegedly strange radioactive qualities surrounding the ark and which were even reported (in different terminology) in the OT.

One guy a few years back had a website up where he had put together some argument for the Ark being essentially a giant capacitor, becaue of the materials used etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Is this the real Ark of the Covenant?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
I had to look at the story again and what I was originally going to post is a little different now. Just a couple of words changed it. Kinda funny.

So is this the church that just has the one priest guarding the supposed ark? The one that has all the weird stories about it and how the keepers get sick presumably from the ark being there?

I don't know if that has any real bearing on the story but I'd just like to know for reference.

I had the same question running through my head as well. I looked up the church and unless they have some deep underground tunnels and hidden doors, there's no way I can see such an important piece of history being guarded there. One grenade could probably bring down the entire structure.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
It took a month for this news to get here?

Did I just wake up in the early 19th century in a frontier town in some sparsely populated territory waiting for news from half way around the world?

What the hell is wrong with Africa? Don't they have a pony express or telegraph lines yet?

not to be political but
Western News media isn't interested in any story they can't use to bash Trump or otherwise further their agenda.

Especially one that includes a potential biblical artifact that proves the Bible real. They covered up the discovery of giants a while back, too.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

He was actually allowed to enter the church. Since then, its been closed to everyone and only one Priest is in the Church 24/7 to mind the relic.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: rickymouse

Actually, no its not. Around the turn of the century, (19th-20th) a British Explorer gained access to the church and found that what they call the real Ark is a replica.....not the real thing.

Just for the hell of it..how would that be determined?

His face didn’t melt

Lol, no doubt!!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

He was actually allowed to enter the church. Since then, its been closed to everyone and only one Priest is in the Church 24/7 to mind the relic.

Ok, so he see's something never before seen, and determines it's a replica..how does one determine that..did it say Made In China? thats my point

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This is just nuts to me .... why would these people attack for the ark now ? .... you’d think it would have been fought over a long time ago, like a few hundred years ago? ... and maybe it has been and I just don’t know the history .... but why now ?
edit on 21-1-2021 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It was a British army officer, with some knowledge of Ethiopian history and language. He saw it in 1941 after the British liberated Ethiopia from Italy. He was familiar with the story, so went to the church with some soldiers and 'asked' to see it. Many churches in Ethiopia have replica arks and said this wasn't any different from any of those.

www.livescience.com...[edi tby]edit on 21-1-2021 by Donner because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Donner

I'll add to this:
The story goes that due to the Arks power, it gets moved from one church to another on special occasions. That's why all the churches have replicas, but it makes one wonder how do they know which is the real one if you can't tell until you open it?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Never thought this was the real thing but who knows really.

Plenty of artefacts around that are older.

The more interesting thing is why now and what for? Obviously it is symbolic in some sense. The most important thing is that a lot of people lost their lives.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Take a read of the description of the Ark of the covenant.
xodus 37:1-9 (NIV)

"Bezalel made the ark of acacia wood—two and a half cubits long [3.75 ft], a cubit and a half wide [2.25 ft], and a cubit and a half high [2.25]. 2 He overlaid it with pure gold, both inside and out, and made a gold molding around it. 3 He cast four gold rings for it and fastened them to its four feet, with two rings on one side and two rings on the other. 4 Then he made poles of acacia wood and overlaid them with gold. 5 And he inserted the poles into the rings on the sides of the ark to carry it. 6 He made the atonement cover of pure gold—two and a half cubits long and a cubit and a half wide. 7 Then he made two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover. 8 He made one cherub on one end and the second cherub on the other; at the two ends he made them of one piece with the cover. 9 The cherubim had their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim faced each other, looking toward the cover."

Then compare it to the wrong image given in the Raiders of the lost Ark and many other sources that have two angels KNEELING on the mercy seat with both there wing's covering it and blocking the throne.
patgrabhamgalacticstarseed.files.wordpress.com...
Does not look like a Mercy SEAT now does it, were would the Lord SIT?.

And then compare it to the Ark that Ron Wyatt was directed to find.
ronwyatttruth.com...
Note the Cherubim are affixed to the sides of the mercy seat (top of the ark and literal throne of God on earth), have two wing's joined to form the back of the ark and two down at either side with there two staff's and mitres on there bowed heads.
He took photograph's but the Ark being a paranormal artefact only came out blurred in the image, that and the light reflecting from the gold also glared the flash of the camera in the dark cave.

There were a number of times Ethiopia was attacked and invaded, they were invaded by the British whom attacked the Abyssinian empire in the 19th century and stole many artefacts including holy relics that in the British Museum and that the Ethiopian orthodox church has asked for to be given back since they were stolen from there church's by the invading soldiers.
By the Italians whom wanted to build an empire and include Ethiopia in there rule but Hitler not wanting the Italians to be stronger than his nation and this being before there WW2 Alliance sent shipments of rifles to the Ethiopians so they were able to beat off the Italians fairly easily.
Many times before that by Islamic army's.

So why would they place the most holy relic within the church? surely it would be in a safe location and the one in the Church a replica but still an item of absolute faith to the faithful and holy to them even if it was meant to keep the real ark (or what they consider so) safe.

British soldiers were often devout Christian's even as late as the 1940's and indeed many are today albeit it is a kind of hypocritical faith when you are willing to break the command of though shall not kill with one hand while reading it in the other hand, so if that British officer DID see the ark would he have told the world about it or would he have felt compelled to keep it safe as well?.

edit on 21-1-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The real ark is in Ethiopia for sure. Possibly not at this location though.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
In many ways WWII started with the Italian invasion of Ethiopia. The pope directed mussolini to invade with one goal in mind: to retrieve the ark. The mission failed and the ark was kept safe as it only goes where the Lord wills it to go.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Tragedy, though Ethiopian Orthodox most of these are also descended from Ethiopian Jews and there is some evidence to suggest they may indeed have either the ark or a version of the ark or other temple relics, there is an old Jewish sacrificial alter on the island of elephantine were there is an Orthodox Monastery and also were they kept THERE ark for a long time.

Here is the crux of the point as far as they are concerned it IS the ark and since faith can move a mountain it is for those people actually THE ark especially since they may indeed be descended from Jews that fled the Babylonian invasion.

Other relics continued south with the Lemba Tribe another offshoot whom were once the same people but continued travelling and ended up in what is today south Africa, there relic is a drum that was one of the musical instrument's they believe they carried from the temple and that would give them victory in battle.

Genetic analysis shows that both they and the Ethiopian Jews and these orthodox believers have a very high percentage of the Beni-Cohen Gene a marker found among Jewish peoples.

For me though the Ark is actually still in Jerusalem.

This is an atrocity probably more about greed than anything else and those responsible should be hunted down and brought to justice before this end's up in some rich evil person's private collection.

I know that the monk's whom protected the ark were good people and I lament for the people of Ethiopia this will breed more bloody war than any of you realize.

That General and his men will come to very bad end's.

Brave men eh!, going in against unarmed monk's, well they are martyrs now and with God.

The worst part about this is the Amhara are roughly 80 percent Christians themselves and mostly Ethiopian Orthodox so they have excommunicated themselves by this act.

I hope it is not true as this can and WILL start a severe religious conflict that and many orthodox Ethiopians around the world would even drop everything to go back and fight to secure the ark since to them it is as it is to the Jewish people and also to other Christians, God's Throne on Earth.

Still I believe Mr Wyatt, he stuck to his story to his dying breath and was god fearing man.

I agree 100%.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
In many ways WWII started with the Italian invasion of Ethiopia. The pope directed mussolini to invade with one goal in mind: to retrieve the ark. The mission failed and the ark was kept safe as it only goes where the Lord wills it to go.

World War II began in Europe on September 1, 1939, when Germany invaded Poland. Great Britain and France responded by declaring war on Germany on September 3. The war between the U.S.S.R. and Germany began on June 22, 1941, with the German invasion of the Soviet Union.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ras321

The Ark goes where the keepers hide it. Three Card Monty but with real Ark and fake Arks. If the location of the Ark was up to god, then why have keepers at all?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
That's the official story. But the first country involved in WWII to invade another sovereign country was indeed the Italians who invaded Ethiopia which broke the charter of the league of nations which was implemented to prevent a second World War. a reply to: Violater1

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join