It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

750 Reportedly Dead: Massacre At The Maryam Tsiyon Church To Take The Ark Of The Covenant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I would have guessed it's still either MIA or somewhere in the Vatican vaults. Pretty good speculation one of the Popes will end up being the AntiChrist and break the Ark out of the vault and put it in Jerusalem. Will be positive at first, until he spirit of the AC takes over and the end of the world starts.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

its a civil war lines are cut and electricity shut off. the government is communist and controls everything. they have all the latest toys from China so you can bet they are jamming signals as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Theres conflict in the area, they weren't there to take the ark.

From your link

About 1,000 people were believed to be in the church complex at the time of the attack. The EEPA said the massacre was carried out by Ethiopian federal troops and allied Amhara militia that are fighting the Tigray People’s Liberation Front. The church and the Ark have likely not been damaged, Plaut added. The fighting began in Tigray since Nov. 4 when the region’s ruling political party Tigray People’s Liberation Front captured the Northern Command army base in the regional capital Mekelle as part of an uprising, after which Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed ordered a military offensive. Abiy claimed on Nov. 28 that the Ethiopian National Defense Force had regained “full command” of Mekelle.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Odds are pretty good there was damage they hit the mosque and that church is right next to the mosque apparently they were using morter attacks on the city.

www.middleeasteye.net...
edit on 1/20/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Photo's of damage to the mosque but no photos of the church? I think if there was damage there most certainly would have been photo's

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Actually, no its not. Around the turn of the century, (19th-20th) a British Explorer gained access to the church and found that what they call the real Ark is a replica.....not the real thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It’s several floors beneath a government facility. I thought raiders of the lost ark showed this lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
It took a month for this news to get here?

Did I just wake up in the early 19th century in a frontier town in some sparsely populated territory waiting for news from half way around the world?

What the hell is wrong with Africa? Don't they have a pony express or telegraph lines yet?

not to be political but
Western News media isn't interested in any story they can't use to bash Trump or otherwise further their agenda.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

However, Ethiopia is also China's hub into africa. If ethiopia does succumb to increased civil strife and fractures or goes unstable Chinas major logistics hub into the continent will be neutralised for years.

I increasingly suspect that China will deploy "peacekeepers" if such a scenario approaches realization. Could become a new flash point between China and The USA this decade.

I don't see the new administration contesting Africa at all. China will have carte blanche there.

back to the OP; I understand the Egyptians took the original Ark years ago, and melted it down for the gold.
having said that, I'm sure some *really* interesting stuff is stored in the Vatican.

sad for Africa. too busy fighting each other to work together and progress. like ancient Greece.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I read Graham Hancock's book The Sign and the Seal - all about it - years ago, forgot about it, then watched him on the Gaia channel recently. He's been there a handful of times iirc and interviewed the main priest that guards the ark and attends to the church's maintenance.

The priests all die within a few years of being custodians, cancer of the lymph nodes every time which indicates radiation. They also all have cataracts which again can arise from long exposure to radiation. Graham shows photos of these visually impaired 'guards'. They dedicate their lives to whatever is in there and they know it will kill them.

When I watched it I thought 'why the hell hasn't anyone attacked the church yet'!?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Maybe then again a mosque being damaged is major news in the middle east but a church not so much.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

A church with supposedly the ark of the covenant would be major news. At least should be

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Tragedy, though Ethiopian Orthodox most of these are also descended from Ethiopian Jews and there is some evidence to suggest they may indeed have either the ark or a version of the ark or other temple relics, there is an old Jewish sacrificial alter on the island of elephantine were there is an Orthodox Monastery and also were they kept THERE ark for a long time.

Here is the crux of the point as far as they are concerned it IS the ark and since faith can move a mountain it is for those people actually THE ark especially since they may indeed be descended from Jews that fled the Babylonian invasion.

Other relics continued south with the Lemba Tribe another offshoot whom were once the same people but continued travelling and ended up in what is today south Africa, there relic is a drum that was one of the musical instrument's they believe they carried from the temple and that would give them victory in battle.

Genetic analysis shows that both they and the Ethiopian Jews and these orthodox believers have a very high percentage of the Beni-Cohen Gene a marker found among Jewish peoples.

For me though the Ark is actually still in Jerusalem.

This is an atrocity probably more about greed than anything else and those responsible should be hunted down and brought to justice before this end's up in some rich evil person's private collection.

I know that the monk's whom protected the ark were good people and I lament for the people of Ethiopia this will breed more bloody war than any of you realize.

That General and his men will come to very bad end's.

Brave men eh!, going in against unarmed monk's, well they are martyrs now and with God.

The worst part about this is the Amhara are roughly 80 percent Christians themselves and mostly Ethiopian Orthodox so they have excommunicated themselves by this act.

I hope it is not true as this can and WILL start a severe religious conflict that and many orthodox Ethiopians around the world would even drop everything to go back and fight to secure the ark since to them it is as it is to the Jewish people and also to other Christians, God's Throne on Earth.

Still I believe Mr Wyatt, he stuck to his story to his dying breath and was god fearing man.

edit on 20-1-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It used to be, its just not major because no one has really actually seen it, so it goes by the wayside as a tourist attraction for most(who hear about it, though there are pilgrims year round)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

That sounds plausible . I’m just glad they didn’t get their holy grail

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Actually, no its not. Around the turn of the century, (19th-20th) a British Explorer gained access to the church and found that what they call the real Ark is a replica.....not the real thing.

Just for the hell of it..how would that be determined?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

The military is fighting with an anti-communist insurrectionary force that controls the region.

Have the Chinese got a stake in The Ethiopian establishment? I believe so. In which case could the Chinese be using the chaos of the pandemic and the US election to make moves in Ethiopia to consolidate territory and power.

That only makes sense if the Chinese do indeed have that much control over the Ethiopian state and military. But with this being an pro communist action and the financial leverage I’m sure they’ve offered/provided over the years it seems a likely scenario.

The US need to stop navel gazing and pay attention to this, since it’s become obvious with the WHOs bended knee to China in dealing with the pandemic that the UN could be equally resistant to dealing with this.

edit on 21-1-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I would have guessed it's still either MIA or somewhere in the Vatican vaults. Pretty good speculation one of the Popes will end up being the AntiChrist and break the Ark out of the vault and put it in Jerusalem. Will be positive at first, until he spirit of the AC takes over and the end of the world starts.

You know you might get in trouble for leaking the Indiana Jones 5 script?

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: TonyS

Just for the hell of it..how would that be determined?

His face didn’t melt

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Double post

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join