It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Medical Inventor: COVID mRNA “Vaccine” Not A Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: chr0naut

www.britannica.com...

There's nothing in that that says mRNA modifies DNA, which was the point of my post.

DNA defines the makeup of the RNA but RNA does not work backwards, modifying DNA.

An mRNA vaccine does not modify any DNA.

edit on 23/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

www.britannica.com...

There's nothing in that that says mRNA modifies DNA, which was the point of my post.

DNA defines the makeup of the RNA but RNA does not work backwards, modifying DNA.

Ok but don't you think RNA in your body is important? Go ahead let them experiment on you. With 0 proof that it will give you any immunity to Covid. Sometimes it instantly kills. I wonder what it will do after a few years?

If you want to take it no one will stop you. Just don't force others to make the same mistake. And don't outlaw proven effective treatments like Ivermectin.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

That is why I call it GMO, but it do not matter, nobody wants to listen at least those that have been scaremonger to dead to take it, once this crap is in your body you can not get rid of it ever, this thing is been told to do one thing but the body is a very particular machine that will do as it see fit, fighting this strange invader will become the priority. Auto immune diseases may result when the body can not shut down its natural antibody making and starts fighting itself.

This may no happen to all, but it will do to some, CDC response? to questions like this from experts is that is for the good of the population, soo a few people becoming sick for life or dying should be happy that they are doing it for the common good.

Time is on my side, I will seat and way to see the outcome.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

That is why I call it GMO, but it do not matter, nobody wants to listen at least those that have been scaremonger to dead to take it, once this crap is in your body you can not get rid of it ever, this thing is been told to do one thing but the body is a very particular machine that will do as it see fit, fighting this strange invader will become the priority. Auto immune diseases may result when the body can not shut down its natural antibody making and starts fighting itself.

This may no happen to all, but it will do to some, CDC response? to questions like this from experts is that is for the good of the population, soo a few people becoming sick for life or dying should be happy that they are doing it for the common good.

Time is on my side, I will seat and way to see the outcome.

If it won't make my dick larger or make me live longer I'm not going to take it. They just want you to get used to them injecting you with what ever they want. And it may not be in your best interest. I'm just going to isolate myself from their next 911 master plan.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Ha,ha, you know that the plan is to change all vaccine and make them like this GMO one, is going to be peachy, specially for you children, what a future ahead of them.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: chr0naut

www.britannica.com...

Ok but don't you think RNA in your body is important? Go ahead let them experiment on you. With 0 proof that it will give you any immunity to Covid. Sometimes it instantly kills. I wonder what it will do after a few years?

If you want to take it no one will stop you. Just don't force others to make the same mistake. And don't outlaw proven effective treatments like Ivermectin.

Have you ever considered the danger posed by a bucket of water?

Immersion in the stuff kills in minutes!

... but thousands could drown in a single bucket!.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join