It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many total military are activated on US soil?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I was in DC on the 6th and I agree with you whole heartedly. Don't do anything tomorrow. Go to work, shopping or just stay home.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is why.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Enough to get to the center of a lollipop?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I can't believe this is happening in the USA.

This may be our last night of freedom... or not.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This is what happens when the dumbest people in the country #rIsEuP against something that the dumbest leader in the history of any country in the world told them happened, that didn't actually happen.
I didn’t see any insurrection either

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Folks don't know an actual coup when they see one, on a conspiracy site nonetheless.

Trump was rolled out, military force ensues and now the most secure election ever yields its result behind it all.

I can only laugh.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: putnam6

Many links can be found, I’ll post more as soon as I charge my phone.

Any search on live video/ social media/ search engine......

I stuck to more official links

Cold War 2.0 maybe

Could be but just as likely the military wants to justify its budget especially with a new administration coming in. No doubt looking where it can cut funds and the military is always a spot the Left loves to hit.

Can't ignore the influence of the MIC either

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Insurrection? Dude they were let in, walked through a roped off area.
Doin gangsta stuff like selfies with their masks off. Lol
A lot of these guys are being doxxed as lefties now.
Maga hat buyers.

All hopes not over though.
What's interesting about all the military is the fact that generally conservatives don't riot, or they're not really conservative.
But you know who does like to riot?

So....maybe the advertised outcome isn't the reality.
Tomorrow should be good

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Folks don't know an actual coup when they see one, on a conspiracy site nonetheless.

Trump was rolled out, military force ensues and now the most secure election ever yields its result behind it all.

I can only laugh.

Well it’s pretty difficult for sane people to believe. That would mean the entire federal government, was in on it.

No one wants to think that.

On the brighter side of things, I am hearing no mobilization of armed forces or declarations of war, from any foreign country, just the normal BLM unrest in our same cities. I believe we are peacefully transitioning into our new normal, for awhile.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I had reason to drive by the California state capital today. I counted 7 humvees, and 3 transports. I saw at least 2 dozen National Guard with rifles (in hand but all barrels down and casual). This was in the space of 12 city blocks.

The Capital itself was surrounded by temporary Cyclone fence on the South side (the side I drove past), the West side looked like there was no fencing in place (this is the "front" of the Capitol building).
Within the perimeter of the fencing, I saw at least 3 CHP (California Highway Patrol) vehicles and a congregation of at least 8 officers, I paid less attention to the CHP as I see them often.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Get used to the national guard and military being activated under Biden to suppress the conservatives in our country.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: Bicent

It certainly sends a message for Biden to feel like he has to surround himself with more armed, locked and loaded military than stormed the Normandy beach on D Day in order to be sworn in as President.

Don't give the Dems the satisfaction, stay home, stay off the streets, stay a minimum of 20 miles away from DC and state capitals. Don't do what they are planning for conservatives to do. Just don't.

I’ve said this before. Biden didn’t plan this. Biden is a civilian until tomorrow at noon. He has no more authority or responsibility to plan for the inauguration than you or I do. All the preparations for the inauguration, including the callout of the National Guard has been done under the Trump administration. Dems have nothing to do with it.

Many do not understand this at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Drucifer
Dude, what is it with the grandma thing? I keep thinking I’m reading the same thread over and over every time I come across your posts. Let grandma rest, she’s been in a lot of threads this week.

Granny ain't useful at all to the the people who are about to set the military upon us. Grandma's just another corpse that's needin' to be buried.

Lions and Tigers and Bears

Grandma is the whimperer whose shushing got us into this evil mess to begin with. Granny's the person who made us put away the bucket we kept melted tar in. Granny's the one threw out all those dirty chicken feathers we'd been saving. Granny's the one untied our short ropes and leashed our dogs with 'em.

Granny ain't good for either side. And Granny might just need to STFU.

I love Grannys and sometimes we all have to let go of the Wheel and just be good passengers.
Grannys are a little to connected to Rainbows and Forgiveness they are like fine Wines when right now what the World needs is a shot of Crown Royal. or Jack.

Grannys are what we all stand for...they are our Jewels our Platinum Coins that we treasure and protect.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Entire? Hardly.

A few partisan pentagon officials and a while trove of idiots to fall in line.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I've been 38 for 4 years now and I can tell you that not only is this unprecedented, but the hypocrisy and double standards by the left are at levels we've never seen. Cities were on fire merely a couple of months ago and not a single Democrat leader flinched, told us those were the consequences of whatever their party manufactured at the time. Now they wanna tell us that suddenly after patriotic Americans finally protested (and it's factually known that antifa blended in to cause more trouble), armies of military are needed across the country over a deadbeat that can't hold 2 syllables without screwing it up? Nah, nope, can't buy it.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

My theory is that antifa and bLM are already geared up in Trump gear and Confederate flags so the media will blame us either way. They don't care about facts and haven't since this take over began in 2008. The writing has been in the wall for a long time, the left's base just ignores it and will continue to ignore it until it effects them.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Everyone just wants to forget the last 4 years happened

The last 4 years have been some of the most prosperous years of my life, so no, not everyone wants to forget they happened. You'll find quite a few people that enjoyed the last 4 years under President Trump more than any other president.

Then you have people that have been living in their version of a nightmare.

So claiming everyone wants to forget the last 4 years is a bit of a broad generalization.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This is what happens when the dumbest people in the country #rIsEuP against something that the dumbest leader in the history of any country in the world told them happened, that didn't actually happen.

That's some deep 3rd grade stuff bro. Can you add something kind of relevant to thread?
edit on 20-1-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I dont know if the capitol protest was all that unprecedented. I mean i think were on our third white house?? Only the second one in its current address though.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
looks like the WH has gone dark.

I have never seen it like that.

At 11:00PM EST. WHITE HOUSE WENT DARK. AT 12:02 AM EST WHITE HOUSE FLAG WAS COMPLETELY REMOVED FOR 5 MINUTES.

edit on 20-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join