It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many total military are activated on US soil?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I came across this guy’s channel with video in numerous Capitols Link

I’m 30, obviously a lot younger than most users on this site, but has anyone ever seen anything this coordinated, vast, and almost entirely ignored at the same time. No one finds it odd that we are surrounded on all sides, troops on the ground in almost every state..?

I remember 2012, 9/11, etc..... the government has never reacted this way.... and it only “official” reason being given is “trump supporters” rioting??

What is going on?
edit on 19-1-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Add to it the us marshall deputies from the NG, the capitol looks like escape from NY..... any theories?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

What is going on.

On day one of the Biden administration: there will be officially 25,000 armed military with permission to use deadly force on the streets of DC. Unofficial sources (National Guard Commander) says 65,000 armed military with permission to use deadly force will be on the streets of DC.

On the day the Democrats officially take control of the House/Senate/Presidency: there will be an additional at least 25,0000 armed military with permission to use deadly force on the streets of many state capitals at the request of state Governors.

They are worried that all Trump voters in the US are going to storm the capital and the state capitals. They are worried about Grandma with a walker who hasn't left her house since COVID started and voted for Trump, will be charging the armed soldiers as violently as she can.

If you are a Trump voter, don't give them the satisfaction, humiliate them by not a single conservative showing up for the violence fest that is obviously being planned for. Stay home, call in sick, stay off the streets. Humiliate them further by not committing any violence. Behave the way MLK would in a situation like this, super peaceful protesting with passive resistance on another day in the future, if you want to protest, so they are humiliated at all the horrible names they have called you and Grandma these past few years.

I weep for our nation and what this day means about what the nation has become and what it is being fundamentally changed into.

edit on 1/19/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

More troops are in dc than NYC after 911. No I have not. I also think it’s a lil over the top, although the storming of the federal capital building was unprecedented.

So there’s that.. I suppose that deserves a unprecedented response.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have it on good authority that anyone who thinks that there is anything amiss is just a crazy conspiracy theorist and that all is just find and dandy and normal.

So, I guess we should all go back to sleep.

It's been fun.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

It certainly sends a message for Biden to feel like he has to surround himself with more armed, locked and loaded military than stormed the Normandy beach on D Day in order to be sworn in as President.

Don't give the Dems the satisfaction, stay home, stay off the streets, stay a minimum of 20 miles away from DC and state capitals. Don't do what they are planning for conservatives to do. Just don't.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Grandma is representative of the vast majority of Trump voters.

Won't give her a rest, because that is who so terrifies the liberals, the average Trump voter.

I could use the Suburban Mom of 3 again, with a handicapped child who is harried and busy, and voted for Trump. Liberals are afraid of her too, just like they fear Grandma. A few days ago Katy Couric called for Trumps cult (you know average Trump voters) to be reprogrammed and reeducated. A Bernie Sanders employee said Trump voters will be sent to reeducation camps, if the Democrats won in 2021.

It is these types of people that the Democratic Party is so terrified of that they have demanded armed troops to surround them on the day they take over the government. "They" you know the loving, kind, caring Democrats everyone voted for and love so much, and voted them in with adoring acclaim, according to CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NY Times, The Atlantic, all of Big Tech.

Don't give them the satisfaction to say "I told you so, Grandma is dangerous". Stay home, stay off the streets, stay out of public so they end up throwing a party no one shows up for.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Joe Biden:

"Weapons of war have no place on the streets of America."

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Total 100% over-Sensationalized Political re-Structuring 😃

The "Emergency" is actually yet to come, but it will come soon enough 😃

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: Drucifer

Grandma is representative of the vast majority of Trump voters.

Won't give her a rest, because that is who so terrifies the liberals, the average Trump voter.

I could use the Suburban Mom of 3 again, with a handicapped child who is harried and busy, and voted for Trump. Liberals are afraid of her too and Katy Couric is calling for people like her to be reprogrammed and reeducated.

It is these types of people that the Democratic Party is so terrified of that they have demanded armed troops to surround them on the day they take over the government, because "everyone" voted for them and love them so much.

Well, at least let kind Grandma have some prune juice or a snack every now and then.

I think by the time Biden’s term is coming to an end, you’ll be able to take a look around and say, “Well, sh*t, no one came to round me up. Grandmas are still grandmas. The left is still doing lefty stuff, the right is re-grouping or trying to after 2020’s implosion, the general public will still be complacent, assholes will be assholes and sweethearts will be sweethearts.

It can’t be healthy to have that kind of paranoia, man. I’ve got my bug out bags and a SHTF plan, but outside of that, I don’t see much of a point of getting worked up until the situation actually presents itself. Don’t worry what a couple f*cktards on TV are saying or entitled sh*theads in Portland are saying or threatening on Twitter; the general public and majority of America wants nothing to do with reconditioning Trump supporters. Everyone just wants to forget the last 4 years happened except for a small group of sh*theads who are either just running their mouths to feel more woke or they’re doing it to rile you guys up until someone snaps at the smallest issue so they can turn around and go “SEE!!! WE TOLD YOU THEY’RE ALL BAD!!!!”.

Carry on with life, ignore the sh*theads. The best anyone can do is be prepared to haul ass or stand your ground when necessary, outside of that, you’re just putting more wear and tear on your heart and head that WILL put you in an early grave from the stress alone.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
I came across this guy’s channel with video in numerous Capitols Link

I’m 30, obviously a lot younger than most users on this site, but has anyone ever seen anything this coordinated, vast, and almost entirely ignored at the same time. No one finds it odd that we are surrounded on all sides, troops on the ground in almost every state..?

I remember 2012, 9/11, etc..... the government has never reacted this way.... and it only “official” reason being given is “trump supporters” rioting??

What is going on?

Yes, you must be younger than yesterday...or the day before, or the day before that...or you need to do a fictitious treatise for the Open University/Universe.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Dude, what is it with the grandma thing? I keep thinking I’m reading the same thread over and over every time I come across your posts. Let grandma rest, she’s been in a lot of threads this week.

Granny ain't useful at all to the the people who are about to set the military upon us. Grandma's just another corpse that's needin' to be buried.

Lions and Tigers and Bears

Grandma is the whimperer whose shushing got us into this evil mess to begin with. Granny's the person who made us put away the bucket we kept melted tar in. Granny's the one threw out all those dirty chicken feathers we'd been saving. Granny's the one untied our short ropes and leashed our dogs with 'em.

Granny ain't good for either side. And Granny might just need to STFU.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

More troops are in dc than NYC after 911. No I have not. I also think it’s a lil over the top, although the storming of the federal capital building was unprecedented.

So there’s that.. I suppose that deserves a unprecedented response.

Unprecedented. I think not. After WWI, veterans stormed DC with arms because those in government didn’t give them they pay that was promised to them. And I think an appropriate distinction is “in government.” They weren’t tying to take out the Constitution or “overthrow the government.” Their goal was to make representatives keep their word or be dispelled for being crooked, useless officials. The only thing that’s unpretentious today, is the lack of spine and intestinal fortitude among Americans.

As soon as the towers were struck on 9/11, every military base went to DEFCON 1; the highest Defense Readiness Condition there is with 5 being the lowest. Every service member was on high alert and mobilized to deploy at a moments notice, with infantry and combat arms MOSs surrounding the perimeters.

What we’re dealing with here, isn’t anything like that. And the NG isn’t military; they’re State Militia. Except for the ones Federalized. But there’s a big difference. A
Clive duty military Marines, Regular Army, Navy, and Air Force cannot be used unless martial law is declared and that hasn’t happened (yet).

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is what happens when the dumbest people in the country #rIsEuP against something that the dumbest leader in the history of any country in the world told them happened, that didn't actually happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It certainly sends a message for Biden to feel like he has to surround himself with more armed, locked and loaded military than stormed the Normandy beach on D Day in order to be sworn in as President.

Don't give the Dems the satisfaction, stay home, stay off the streets, stay a minimum of 20 miles away from DC and state capitals. Don't do what they are planning for conservatives to do. Just don't.

I’ve said this before. Biden didn’t plan this. Biden is a civilian until tomorrow at noon. He has no more authority or responsibility to plan for the inauguration than you or I do. All the preparations for the inauguration, including the callout of the National Guard has been done under the Trump administration. Dems have nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

I’ve said this before. Biden didn’t plan this. Biden is a civilian until tomorrow at noon. He has no more authority or responsibility to plan for the inauguration than you or I do. All the preparations for the inauguration, including the callout of the National Guard has been done under the Trump administration. Dems have nothing to do with it.

With Bidens no compromising stance on weapons of war, I have every expectation that his first act as commander in chief will be to send the NG and thier scary black toys home.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: amtracer

Why are there Marines, Navy, and Air Force on the ground then?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: amtracer

Why are there Marines, Navy, and Air Force on the ground then?

Got any links or pics for that, no doubting you but verification in today's world is neccesary.

The vast majority if not all troops in DC are National Guard from what I understand, 25000 is less than 10% of the total Army National Guard
edit on 19-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Many links can be found, I’ll post more as soon as I charge my phone.

Any search on live video/ social media/ search engine......

I stuck to more official links

Cold War 2.0 maybe

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join