It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hashtag TrumpsNewArmy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I'd be more inclined to believe it if I didn't see moves to back being made in the halls of congress and in the appointments to the new administration.

The levers of power are being pulled to support these people. Corporations are moving to support this mindset too.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Trump may have had 75M people vote for him back in November. But I guarantee the Capitol siege on Jan 6th cost him a good portion of that number. His plummeting approval ratings are a good indication. And now he's a private citizen and facing a slew of lawsuits that are going to bring to light just how repugnant Benedict Don the Con is. His support is going to melt away like a snow cone in the FL sun.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I don't think it matters much.

If you voted wrong, they'll come for you. With the authoritarian left, the ones in power, you either conform completely or they want to remove you. So don't feel all good if you maybe supported Trump for the vote, and then went to howling for his blood after Jan. 6th, your opposition to the left has still been noted.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Trump has at least 75 million supporters, that’s like California and Texas populations combined. That’s not a small amount of people you can just intimidate.

I can only think the reason for going down this road is to incite violence from their opposition.

That's the type of violence the democrats approve of though so they'll be no Twitter censoring for that their continued hatred.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

They don't know who we are, and that's what scares them.

I like my enemy scared. Really enjoying all the money they're blowing on security though, hope the provocations keep it up just enough to whittle the money down

Can we divorce these mouthy, unbrushed teeth long hairs already?

I just hope this country gets what it deserves and we do not deserve a strong and capable leader like Trump

I totally disavow and allegiance whatsoever to the government and support any cause at odds with them[l. Illegitimate. Criminal. Racist. Sexist. Doesn't even begin to describe it.

Wonder how lucy what's her name feels about her rapist being sworn in

Rooting for mass homelessness, economic collapse, climate disaster and more. I've got my beer and popcorn, and my family will be taken care of due to existing preparations.

One things for sure, my use of TOR ensures I can continue nspeakijg the truth without fear just wish it could tell those dirty crats how I felt about them REALLY (far beyond hate)

edit on 1/20/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wait til you soy chomping 120 pound lefties see how big the militia movement gets in these times

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think the MAGA Army should head to Mar a Lago to protect Trump. You never know what some band of left-wing extremists might try in the coming weeks. Besides, he loves the boat and car parades. It would lift his spirits.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

They giving away any free #?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
When you storm the Capitol and try to basically overthrow the existing government, there are a lot of bad consequences. And those who did should have thought about that.

Yeah, only one problem with that... it didn't happen.

Get a grip.

There were anywhere from @200,000 to (I've heard from RSBN) over a million plus Trump supporters there.

How many 'stormed the capital'? 200? 300? So, 0.2% at most, of those who were there. Are you claiming that all 99.9 of the peaceful protestors are responsible for the actions of the few? I'm sure you said the same about the 'mostly peaceful' riots during the summer, right?

Also, have you seen the videos of the trump supporters - specifically the horns guy - being calmly and peacefully walked into the House chambers by the cops? I have. Or the video showing congresswoman Jayapal who let them in, then calmly walked over and got down on the floor to pose for a picture? I'm still looking for this one, but it apparently exists (link anyone?).

There were a few radical leftists (John Sullivan for one) instigating violence, and maybe a few Trump supporters got caught up in the emotional event. But it was absolutely not insurrection, any more than when Congress allowed the radical leftists in to protect the Cavanaugh confirmation hearings.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
When you storm the Capitol and try to basically overthrow the existing government, there are a lot of bad consequences. And those who did should have thought about that.

Yeah, only one problem with that... it didn't happen.

Get a grip.

There were anywhere from @200,000 to (I've heard from RSBN) over a million plus Trump supporters there.

How many 'stormed the capital'? 200? 300? So, 0.2% at most, of those who were there. Are you claiming that all 99.9 of the peaceful protestors are responsible for the actions of the few? I'm sure you said the same about the 'mostly peaceful' riots during the summer, right?

Also, have you seen the videos of the trump supporters - specifically the horns guy - being calmly and peacefully walked into the House chambers by the cops? I have. Or the video showing congresswoman Jayapal who let them in, then calmly walked over and got down on the floor to pose for a picture? I'm still looking for this one, but it apparently exists (link anyone?).

There were a few radical leftists (John Sullivan for one) instigating violence, and maybe a few Trump supporters got caught up in the emotional event. But it was absolutely not insurrection, any more than when Congress allowed the radical leftists in to protect the Cavanaugh confirmation hearings.

They want to pretend that didn't happen during the Kavanaugh hearings.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Oh, looks like I got things stirred up with this one!

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

They don't know who we are, and that's what scares them.

This, exactly. The reason they are acting this way is because they are scared.

...and they should be.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Was ATS always this right wing or was I just super blind to politics when I used to use this website in my early 20s?

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
We all know how this ended for Adolf. it will end the same for Adolf Biden.
we jue have to let the Rest of the world know what is hapening.

can some one make a post of JUST things bad joe biden is doing?
and Not for every one to post on. as they will kill it like most posts.
so it would be a post controled by some one.
and we send links to him, and he adds them.

maybe put it on some think Like! parlor , telegram , faceapp ?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Thought I'd add how the media is portraying Trump supporters as brown shirts now. So it has run the gambit from riotous mob, to domestic terrorist organization and insurrectionists, to the current Nazi brown shirt enforcers of deposed Führer Adolf Trump's 4th Reich.

OK, I think I got it now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join