It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell Part 2! - Voter fraud: “This wasn’t just one country”!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Looks like Pillow Man was correct! Hundreds of millions going to the slam for voter fraud! Never doubt this guy:

"We already have all the pieces of the puzzle," Lindell said. "When you talk about evidence, we have enough evidence to put everybody in prison for life –300 some million people." M ike Lindell is not a stupid man

edit on 13-1-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

illuminati confirmed. Hope I'm one of the lucky 32 million.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
So basically the children will have to be our prison guards? Will we get My Pillows for our bunks?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

You think this is funny that he has evidence to put hundreds of millions in prison? This is not a laughing matter!

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
So basically the children will have to be our prison guards? Will we get My Pillows for our bunks?

No, I think he has evidence they voted too.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: FauxMulder

You think this is funny that he has evidence to put hundreds of millions in prison? This is not a laughing matter!

If you're my cell mate, will you make me prison noodles with ketchup?

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Dang, I should have known the little hooligans were plotting election crimes while playing Mario Kart. I'm a terrible Mom.

ETA: ohh..I want prison nachos with Ramen and Doritos.
edit on 13-1-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'm wondering when he'll tick-tock out all this evidence, it's gotta be at least 5 or 6 pages with all the people he wants tossed in the hoosegow.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Lindell's out here trying to remind Trump that he exists so he too can get a cushy executive position at Trump's new media company.

posted on Jan, 13 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Lindell's out here trying to remind Trump that he exists so he too can get a cushy executive position at Trump's new media company.

Oh, good point. Hopefully it's targeted at inmates since everyone will be going to prison once this krakhead trots out the evidence.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
More insites into exactly how these voter machines were used. Because Trump received so many votes they had to stop the voting and adjust the machines and it is all traceable. If Trump had not received so many votes we would have never found out about this. We would have just assumed that Joe squeaked out a win and would have moved on. It would be terrible for the world that we would have to have these radical globalists in charge. But that would have been it. But now because of the obvious, provable evidence of the fraud. This will never go away.

We don't know for sure if the DNC knew about this. So they need not fear and can back off and concede the election to Trump. It would probably be better for them in the long run. One thing for sure. Something has to be done about this or we will get the most damaging people elected to out government over and over. We don't have any chance of free elections anymore If this is not fixed.

Video taken from Right Side Broadcasting Network. - Mike Lindell spoke with RSB Network today, where he demanded that he has “100% evidence that China and other countries” took our whole election, adding, “I’ve seen it, I have access to it.”

RSBN Exclusive Interview With Mike Lindell Part 2! - Voter fraud: “This wasn’t just one country”!

Mike Lindell tells CBS News to their face how anti-America the network is.

Heartwarming & Motivating!: twitter.com...

Much worse is coming for MSM traitors.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I knew a part two was coming...

Always second one free with the infomercial guys.

I'm gonna launch my own similar product. It's gonna be an old wrinkled sack that smells of stale booze, it'll be called MyPillosi.

Do you think it will sell?

Sorry bub, I think someone beat you to it. MyPillosi has been on the market for decades now!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join