It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden picks transgender woman as assistant health secretary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
And he/she is wHITE. That racist bastard. Where does AOC and her Klan stand on this outrageous pick?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

edit on 1/19/2021 by Alien Abduct because: Fixed vid

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This Biden pick took his/her mother out of a nursing home when covid-19 started. And ordered many other seniors into nursing homes, just like Governor Cuomo of New York did.

Murderer: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I could care less about the gender thing.

This the evil asshole who placed covid positive patients in nursing homes after removing his/her mother.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

So, what is a trans woman? Is it a man that transitioned into a woman or is a woman that has transitioned into a man?

A trans woman is a woman that transitioned from a man. It would be rude to call a woman a man if they no longer identify as such.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
And now carewemust and DBCowboy are suddenly pretending COVID19 is actually a big deal. The world's gone upside down

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

So, what is a trans woman? Is it a man that transitioned into a woman or is a woman that has transitioned into a man?

A trans woman is a woman that transitioned from a man. It would be rude to call a woman a man if they no longer identify as such.

So it's a man that dresses up like a woman and expects everyone to call him a woman, got it.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

So it's a man that dresses up like a woman and expects everyone to call him a woman, got it.

Actually, no. That's not how it works at all.

link   

So now we have openly mentally ill people in high levels of the federal government... Well, that's a switch.

Joe Biden is an ass.

link   

And now carewemust and DBCowboy are suddenly pretending COVID19 is actually a big deal. The world's gone upside down

lolz

Don't you have a book to burn?

And by the way, the correct term for a trans woman is. . .Betty Stillhasapene.

And before this goes off topic, you really should read what I write about covid instead of soiling your jumpers.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien AbductIn my opinion, a sexually frustrated/confused male is possibly the most dangerous type of person you'll ever encounter

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Year of Mental Illness

Or,

Year of Mental Awareness,

Depending on which side of the aisle has padded walls around them.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
He sounds like an anti-gunther.

Have you lost track of any recently?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
He sounds like an anti-gunther.

Have you lost track of any recently?

Just caned the lot of them for being late with my pudding.

They're all accounted for!

link   

A trans 'woman' is a man pretending to be a woman, going so far as to surgically mutilate their own bodies in their quest.

link   

Oh STFU already. Anyone who abides by that horsecrap logic is purely enabling the delusional fantasies and mental illness of another human being, which is cruel. If you've got an XY chromosome pairing, you are a man/male/he/him/his, if you have an XX, you are a woman/female/her/she/hers. SCIENCE can prove what gender/sex an individual is, yer feelz about what gender you are don't prove jack squat nor do they produce any degree of genetic changes within your body.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

trans woman is a woman that transitioned from a man. It would be rude to call a woman a man if they no longer identify as such.

pretending to be something doesn't make you what your pretending to be. even if you cut something off and add two others.

i want to be a straight up ho killin ladies man, when in fact i'm just a old fart that wants to be one. if i pretend to be one will it become true?

edit on 19-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm sorry, every time I've read about Gunters, I'm reminded of the bad servant penguin from Adventure Time.

Might be a bit before you, but at times you seem to resemble the Ice King, lonely, overweight, wanting social interactions.

Except he can fly... maybe that'd help your scooter.

youtu.be...

(If someone could message me how to embed videos, appreciated mucho)

(post by bigsnowman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If this is true, Biden just put a deathsman, pun intended, into an health related job. Question remains:

By incompetence or intent? Or both? Intentional incompetence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join