It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McConnell Says Trump Provoked Mob That Attacked Capitol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Is he admitting it to show integrity or to save his a$$ ?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Nope the senate is split so he has to pick a side to keep any type of influence so he's throwing in with the Democrats.

Is anyone surprised really?

link   
Actually, in my state, there is a need to test it monthly. Water is highly regulated here because of its scarcity. And I pay $300 monthly to have it tested.

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
a reply to: MykeNukem

My mountain aquifer is 700 feet down.... it’s tested monthly.... best water in the USA, and free of all the drugs found in municipal water supplies

There is no need to test that monthly.

I call BS....

You have no clue WTF you're talking about.

Whether it's about off grid or politics.

Your lies are creeping up on ya...

link   

“This mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the President and other powerful people. And they tried to use fear and violence to stop a specific proceeding of the first branch of the federal government which they did not like,” Mr. McConnell said on the Senate floor Tuesday.

WSJ

It’s clear that the attack on the Capitol was an attack on the legislative branch by the executive branch. Here we have the lead Republican expressing disdain for the anti-American tactics of Trump and his cronies.

It’s heartening to see that our Republic can withstand the monarchical desires of the executive branch should it, like it has for the last four years, be lead by a dangerous narcissist.

It will be a long time before this Republic will allow another usurper to hold the Oval Office. God Bless America!

Well, he said it, though it doesn't need a science degree to know that of course!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

He needs lubrication.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Actually, in my state, there is a need to test it monthly. Water is highly regulated here because of its scarcity. And I pay $300 monthly to have it tested.

My mountain aquifer is 700 feet down.... it’s tested monthly.... best water in the USA, and free of all the drugs found in municipal water supplies

I call BS....

Brain cells seem to be scarce in your neck of the woods as well, at least on your property.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

My savior?

I didn't even vote for the guy.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
McConnell’s wife is Elaine Chao.
Her family’s business has deep ties with the CCP.
She quit her cushy government position suddenly a short while ago.
McConnell is fighting for his political life rightniw, he has been compromised, that is why he has to join in on the attacks on Trump by all the other braying jackasses.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

You are hilarious.... on one side you say there’s a fraudulent election without any evidence or proof of any kind

Quote me.

This was my response to the election:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

yet when potus and his cronies directly incite a riot by “feeding lies” to his most extreme supporters you can’t see the blatant reality...

Quote him in context.
edit on 1 19 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Trueman

Nope the senate is split so he has to pick a side to keep any type of influence so he's throwing in with the Democrats.

Is anyone surprised really?

This is not it. McConnell absolutely despise anything to do with the Democrats. His eyes are set on 2022 Senate elections and he knows he needs to wrap up the Jan 6 conversation and move it to opposing Biden. Any day that GOP spends on Jan 6 the chances for GOP to retake the Senate dwindle. This is about closing the Trump chapter and move on.
edit on 19-1-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

“This mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the President and other powerful people. And they tried to use fear and violence to stop a specific proceeding of the first branch of the federal government which they did not like,” Mr. McConnell said on the Senate floor Tuesday.

WSJ

It’s clear that the attack on the Capitol was an attack on the legislative branch by the executive branch. Here we have the lead Republican expressing disdain for the anti-American tactics of Trump and his cronies.

It’s heartening to see that our Republic can withstand the monarchical desires of the executive branch should it, like it has for the last four years, be lead by a dangerous narcissist.

It will be a long time before this Republic will allow another usurper to hold the Oval Office. God Bless America!

So the Capitol breech and lockdown began 10 minutes prior to president Trumps speech ending, explain that FACT. The capitol was over a mile from the location of the rally. How is the president's speech responsible for breaching of the capitol?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Good one! *wipes eyes*

Oh. You were serious?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Edumakated

I find it funny that you guys consider Trump to be a true Republican. The man who spent much of his adult life as a Democrat, presided over the largest budget deficit in US history, and seemingly goes out of his way to reject even the most basic tenets of Christianity.

Instead of labeling everyone that doesn't agree with Trump a RINO you may want to start asking yourself what GOP principles does Trump actually uphold.

You got it backward... it is the establishment Republicans that don't hold up the true principles; hence their support of globalism, wars, illegal immigration, etc.

Trump was the first true THIRD PARTY President. He just aligned himself with the Republican party to get elected. The establishment Republicans do not like Trump hence the NeverTrumpers, Lincoln Project, McCain backstabbing, etc.

McConnell is a swamp creature.

Like I said, this is above you guys political intelligence. You just see Republican and think it is all gravy on the right side.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

That fool is an opportunist politician

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
FLASHBACK Oct 23, 2020 - Earlier this week, Mitch McConnell made headlines after he was photographed on Capitol Hill with severely discolored hands, as well as some bruising on his face.

McConnel started to turn in October - Coincidence ?

To each his/her own

edit on 1192021 by MetalThunder because: Tomorrow is only a DAY Away

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I call BS....

Really?

I have an artesian well.

You know how you get it tested?

You take a sample and drop it off at the lab.

Typically it's free. I've never seen a charge for it, especially if it's the State Regs.

How are you pumping it up from 700' ? Lmao

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What are you 12 years old?

originally posted by: RazorV66

I call BS....

Brain cells seem to be scarce in your neck of the woods as well, at least on your property.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

No, it is clear that McConnell is a RINO and never really supported Trump.

Obviously , anyone who speaks against Trump is a RINO because Trump is Republicanism ... except Trump isn't Republicanism he just attached himself to it like a parasite looking for a host.

Trump's political party affiliation has changed numerous times. He registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987, switched to the Reform Party in 1999, the Democratic Party in 2001, and back to the Republican Party in 2009
en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=9%20External%20links-,Political%20activities%20up%20to%202015,the%20Republ ican%20Party%20in%202009.

As happens with parasitic infection the host isn't looking all that healthy after 4 years.

Of course, this is above your political intelligence so no surprise you don't see the big picture.

Yours too by the look of things , perhaps you should look at the big picture rather than focusing on what you want to see.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

WSJ

So the Capitol breech and lockdown began 10 minutes prior to president Trumps speech ending, explain that FACT. The capitol was over a mile from the location of the rally. How is the president's speech responsible for breaching of the capitol?

Where you get that info? Trump finished speaking at 1:33 pm. The Capitol went into lockdown at 2:10 pm.

Source: www.npr.org...
edit on 19-1-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
FLASHBACK Oct 23, 2020 - Earlier this week, Mitch McConnell made headlines after he was photographed on Capitol Hill with severely discolored hands, as well as some bruising on his face.

McConnel started to turn in October - Coincidence ?

To each his/her own

Remember when Harry Reid looked like he had a disagreement with Mike Tyson after allegedly falling off a treadmill?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join