It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McConnell Says Trump Provoked Mob That Attacked Capitol

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

“This mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the President and other powerful people. And they tried to use fear and violence to stop a specific proceeding of the first branch of the federal government which they did not like,” Mr. McConnell said on the Senate floor Tuesday.

WSJ

It’s clear that the attack on the Capitol was an attack on the legislative branch by the executive branch. Here we have the lead Republican expressing disdain for the anti-American tactics of Trump and his cronies.

It’s heartening to see that our Republic can withstand the monarchical desires of the executive branch should it, like it has for the last four years, be lead by a dangerous narcissist.

It will be a long time before this Republic will allow another usurper to hold the Oval Office. God Bless America!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
He finally shows some integrity. Admitting the obvious. Qcumbers have been lied to, bigly. Bigly.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

“This mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the President and other powerful people. And they tried to use fear and violence to stop a specific proceeding of the first branch of the federal government which they did not like,” Mr. McConnell said on the Senate floor Tuesday.

WSJ

It’s clear that the attack on the Capitol was an attack on the legislative branch by the executive branch. Here we have the lead Republican expressing disdain for the anti-American tactics of Trump and his cronies.

It’s heartening to see that our Republic can withstand the monarchical desires of the executive branch should it, like it has for the last four years, be lead by a dangerous narcissist.

It will be a long time before this Republic will allow another usurper to hold the Oval Office. God Bless America!

No, it is clear that McConnell is a RINO and never really supported Trump. This has been known since Trumps election. McConnell is just taking the mask off.

Of course, this is above your political intelligence so no surprise you don't see the big picture.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Shotgun method of propaganda?

Neat.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

It’s not the job of the legislative branch to support the executive branch... that’s another form of government.... like communism

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
No propaganda here... just quotes from the Senate Majority Leader

originally posted by: projectvxn

Shotgun method of propaganda?

Neat.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It’s not the job of the legislative branch to support the executive branch... that’s another form of government.... like communism

I never said it was...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Blackmail and Buy-offs by the thousands 🤣🤣

+12 more 
link   

McConnell is saying this without proof.

Just like you.

It's propaganda.

You don't dig into these things beyond the surface level.
edit on 1 19 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   

Have you been making sure your water is filtered properly back there in your remote hideout?

Ever hear of Beaver Fever?

I think you have a brain parasite...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

My mountain aquifer is 700 feet down.... it’s tested monthly.... best water in the USA, and free of all the drugs found in municipal water supplies

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You said McConnel was a RINO for not supporting the leader of the executive branch.... that’s not his job... the legislative branch... the first branch of government, CHECKS the executive branch.... so McConnel is doing his job, and is a great conservative

originally posted by: Edumakated

I never said it was...

link   

I find it funny that you guys consider Trump to be a true Republican. The man who spent much of his adult life as a Democrat, presided over the largest budget deficit in US history, and seemingly goes out of his way to reject even the most basic tenets of Christianity.

Instead of labeling everyone that doesn't agree with Trump a RINO you may want to start asking yourself what GOP principles does Trump actually uphold.

link   

Prove it

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

It will be a long time before this Republic will allow another usurper to hold the Oval Office

Right? America's back to it's long lived dynasties. Can't have someone not connected with the Bush/clinton dynasties be president. America's government's supposed to be like the British monarchies don't ya know. A line of succession going back decades with no real change. It's a good thing America's real rulers are back in charge.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You are hilarious.... on one side you say there’s a fraudulent election without any evidence or proof of any kind, yet when potus and his cronies directly incite a riot by “feeding lies” to his most extreme supporters you can’t see the blatant reality...

originally posted by: projectvxn

McConnell is saying this without proof.

Just like you.

It's propaganda.

You don't dig into these things beyond the surface level.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

My mountain aquifer is 700 feet down.... it’s tested monthly.... best water in the USA, and free of all the drugs found in municipal water supplies

There is no need to test that monthly.

I call BS....

You have no clue WTF you're talking about.

Whether it's about off grid or politics.

Your lies are creeping up on ya...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

WSJ

I think this is the part that people either don't fully comprehend or had made their peace with it. If people want another form of government to replace the one that we have in the USA they should let it be known and don't hide their desires.

I don't mind people wanting to live on a right wing authoritarian type of government like Hungary has but spare me the patriot, liberty and freedom tags that are attached to it.
edit on 19-1-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I find it funny that you guys consider Trump to be a true Republican. The man who spent much of his adult life as a Democrat, presided over the largest budget deficit in US history, and seemingly goes out of his way to reject even the most basic tenets of Christianity.

Instead of labeling everyone that doesn't agree with Trump a RINO you may want to start asking yourself what GOP principles does Trump actually uphold.

Mitch has been in senate for 1000 turtle years same as your savior Biden.

Do nothing members who talk big to get your vote.

link   
Yep the rats will do anything to kiss the butt holes of those now in power, soo typical career politicians crap

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join