It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parler partially reappears with support from...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

"I'll have more flexibility after the election"

edit on 19-1-2021 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UniformKilo

Russia is more trusted than the clowns you are about to have running your country.

Btw, if you want to call people “simps”, you may want to peruse your OP. It reads like a 4th grader wrote it.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Oh yeah...that one too but I was thinking about this one from Obama......

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Will Russia be supporting MyPillow since they got booted out of Bed Bath and Beyond? Asking for a friend named Mike...

lol

You shop at bed bath and beyond

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Russia bad....China good... Get with the program people...lol

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

"I'll have more flexibility after the election"

Oh, I forgot about that classic! Imagine if Trump had been caught saying that. Impeachment wouldn't be enough from the House. They would have dragged him from the White House.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I wasn't on ATS for a few years now . . . it'll never change.

Neither will the destiny of the US.

Sad.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Crazy times when Russia supports the freedom of speech more than the Democrat party. The Dems are farther left than mother commie Russia.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Definitely a Russian stooge.

He should be impeached even though he's out of office. Seems the popular thing to do these days.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Hmmmm. For anyone wondering about the backstory on Parler, check this out.

Link

As usual, all Republican roads lead to Putins rear end.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You better check under your bed for the Russian boogeyman tonight.
If you fill up your diaper in the middle of the night, you gonna have problems.

Or you could just look it up the facts.

DDos-Guard is a company registered in Scotland but owned by Aleksei Likhachev and Evgeniy Marchenko. Their clients include the Russian Department of Defence. Nobody gets a contract like that without the personal approval of Putin.

Instead of chasing shadows and spinning webs out of very thin material about people you disagree with, think about the very real evidence about the people claiming to be your friends.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Let me show you my $49 cheese knife.

That's cheap for a good knife, even without the 20% off coupon.

That'll be the day when I pay money to cut the cheese.
I don't need a knife to cut the cheese, ask my kids.
Pull my finger.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

You better check under your bed for the Russian boogeyman tonight.
If you fill up your diaper in the middle of the night, you gonna have problems.

Or you could just look it up the facts.

DDos-Guard is a company registered in Scotland but owned by Aleksei Likhachev and Evgeniy Marchenko. Their clients include the Russian Department of Defence. Nobody gets a contract like that without the personal approval of Putin.

Instead of chasing shadows and spinning webs out of very thin material about people you disagree with, think about the very real evidence about the people claiming to be your friends.

Can you dig into Facebook next?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
Russian technology firm, no way. This cannot be true, OMG a Russian tech firm is trying to "Unite the Right" its like its 2016 all over again. Drink it up rednecks, Nazi and confederate sympathizers, as well as the majority of the right, high school drop outs who get their information from Facebook and YouTube. Unite you bunch of simps, UNITE.

news.trust.org...

Sounds like it hurt your feelings. Besides, I've found solace in the big bad Gab world.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

OMG a Russian tech firm is trying to "Unite the Right"

Russians have been uniting the right since they started funneling money to Republicans through the NRA.

Those hacked RNC emails that were never released seem to have a uniting effect as well. After one game of golf Lindsey Graham switched from the strongest Trump critic to his number one bootlicker.

I’m sure that’s all just purely coincidental though.

Cool. We get Russia, you people get the most untrusted network of people since the attorney, mainstream media.

We win!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am guessing you feel the same about Google and Alphabet though right....you know....Sergey Brin being Russian and all....but he must be a good Russian.....

At this point in this country, I trust the Russians more than the Dems.

'sad but true' said Metallica.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
lol

You shop at bed bath and beyond

Not that it was in my post but, yeah, I can get my Wusthof and All Clad for 20% off.

You like paying more for stuff that you don't have to? Sounds sooper smart. Like riot at the Capitol smart...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
That'll be the day when I pay money to cut the cheese.
I don't need a knife to cut the cheese, ask my kids.
Pull my finger.

My Parmesan knife was worth the $50 bucks I paid for it.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
Russian technology firm, no way. This cannot be true, OMG a Russian tech firm is trying to "Unite the Right" its like its 2016 all over again. Drink it up rednecks, Nazi and confederate sympathizers, as well as the majority of the right, high school drop outs who get their information from Facebook and YouTube. Unite you bunch of simps, UNITE.

news.trust.org...

I'm so glad you have a outlet for the hate you have for anyone who thinks differently than you. Your hate is so sad to see on display. Bless your heart.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am guessing you feel the same about Google and Alphabet though right....you know....Sergey Brin being Russian and all....but he must be a good Russian.....

At this point in this country, I trust the Russians more than the Dems.

believe and support an enemy of the United States over other Americans.

Didn't you all laugh when Romney said Russia was the US's biggest geopolitical foe? Funny how quickly the sides have reversed.

That's because:

2011 - We're going to temporarily ban travel from countries with high terrorist ties.
democrats: What a fantastically awesome and thoughtful idea! What a great president obama is! **premature ejaculation**
Conservatives: Good job, these are the kinds of things we need for this country.

2016 - We're going to temporarily ban travel from countries with high terrorist ties.
democrats: What a racist, xenophobic, maniacal, egotistical brown person hater! MUST IMPEACH TRU**premature ejaculation**UUUMPAHHHHH!
Conservatives: Good job, these are the kinds of things we need for this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join