It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden taps PA Secretary of Health as Assistant US Secretary of Health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Politico

President-elect Joe Biden has tapped Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, leaving her poised to become the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the U.S. Senate. A pediatrician and former Pennsylvania physician general, Levine was appointed to her current post by Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf in 2017, making her one of the few transgender people serving in elected or appointed positions nationwide. She won past confirmation by the Republican-majority Pennsylvania Senate and has emerged as the public face of the state's response to the coronavirus pandemic. “Dr. Rachel Levine will bring the steady leadership and essential expertise we need to get people through this pandemic — no matter their zip code, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability — and meet the public health needs of our country in this critical moment and beyond," Biden said in a statement. "She is a historic and deeply qualified choice to help lead our administration’s health efforts.”

I can't say that this person has been very popular in my state. Her handling of the COVID 'crisis' has been bad.
Many believe that she was picked solely because she is transgender.
Many think she has been picked for her latest gig for the same reason.

Op-Ed: Nursing home, long-term care data show Secretary Levine is unfit for office
I hope she risks fewer lives in a federal position than she did in a state level position.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I dont live there, but I am not fond of her/him, either

a reply to: butcherguy

great find OP

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

This appointment is very disturbing. The fact that this person saw fit to remove his own mother from the nursing homes he was filling with Covid patients tells us that he knew exactly the danger he was creating. He didn't mind putting other people's mothers in that position.

And, of course, he will also tell you that he is really a woman. And I'm supposed to believe it. I'm supposed to believe that he believes it. I don't. He is a medical doctor and knows damn well that he is a man... just like he knew how many elderly people he was endangering -- dare I say killing? -- by sending Covid into nursing homes.

What will be his next trick? I could speculate... and I know it won't end well for women... but I'm afraid to do so.

Very very disturbing.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
🤣🤣🤣

Another great qualified selection from the incoming Administration 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well, Biden certainly thinking out of the box.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Well, Biden certainly thinking out of the box.

Now that was funny.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Someone who has hormone injections to change their sex is going to run our Health agency? Talk about picking someone who is using medicine for something that is not necessary for physical health running our country. I suppose now medicaid will cover these expensive hormone treatments. To pay for this kind of treatment people elect to do, I suppose we will lose benefits for stuff like appendicitis and hip replacements in people who actually worked hard all of their life.

I do not agree with the medical expenses of Transgender people, I do not dislike these people, I feel sorry for them. I have no problem with gay and lesbians though, that doesn't feed the medical and Pharmaceutical industries megabucks. People are all different, I do not believe we need to change our sex. There is nothing wrong with Tomboys or feminine guys, society should accept these people for who they are, not push them to change their sex. I knew quite a few guys who were more feminine like that married women that were kind of dominating, sort of like some guys are. Their marriage was different, but they did alright. It doesn't bother me one bit if a guy is more feminine, but it makes me a little leary if they are gay and make unappropriate moves on me. I have known gays and lesbians and they are decent people, I have nothing against the ones that are not pushy, but do not like the attitude of some that are angry at the world. They do not need to be that way, I know lots of gays and lesbians that are nice and civil.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is what happens when 'best and most qualified' simply means who can check off the most diversity boxes. Who cares if they actually do a good job in whatever spot you assign them to?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Great. A biology denier for Sec of Health
Perfect

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Great. A biology denier for Sec of Health
Perfect

Trust the science!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Yep Levine was a total straight faced tool for Gov Wolfe while he had her.
About all you can say is, isn't it nice the rest of the country can share our pain? It won't matter how insane a Biden message is, Levine will stand up an deliver it like a pro!
SMH

Guess it's true you rise to the level of your incompetence.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Richard Levine did a great job killing thousands of nursing home residents with COVID in PA to make Trump look bad and help secure mail in voting.

He has been awarded for his service to the deep state.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Many believe that she was picked solely because she is transgender.

why hell yes that's why they were picked. almost all of his cabinet and top bureaucrat positions are filled with some sort of special interest group person.

it's what dems do, they pander to the special interest groups.

edit on 19-1-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

I dont live there, but I am not fond of her/him, either

great find OP

April 18, 2023

RACHEL LEVINE, the Transsexual Satanist pretending to be a compassionate public official, has REMOVED "safety standards" the Trump Administration had in place for Migrant Children who arrive without parents!

Watchdog Says Biden's HHS is EVIL: justthenews.com...

new topics

top topics

join