It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it was free and we can't have that and this is interesting corona virus treatment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just came across this. Living in another country that is waiting for the vaccine, my question is why isn't this being used.

Ivermectin is one of the most important drugs in veterinary and human medicine for the control of parasitic infection and was the joint focus of the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, some 35 years after its remarkable discovery. Although best described for its activity on glutamate-gated chloride channels in parasitic nematodes.

Merck decided to make the drug, Mectizan (known generically as ivermectin), available without charge because those who need it the most could not afford to pay for it.

There is your answer to the profit driven corona virus plandemic.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I read another article about ivermectin affecting coronavirus and cancer .... horses can not get coronavirus ( supposedly ),maybe the reason is because of deworming with ivermectin ? a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I read another article about ivermectin affecting coronavirus and cancer .... horses can not get coronavirus ( supposedly ),maybe the reason is because of deworming with ivermectin ? a reply to: musicismagic

We have horse racing in this country. I'll check out some info on the horse racing gambling news and see if anything shows up.
Interesting , thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
In my country it isn't approved for use in humans, so doctors could prescribe it, but they wouldn't be covered by the main medical body and could easily be sued for malpractice.

That being said, they completely banned the possibility of a doctor prescribing it on 22 Dec.
recently there were 100 medical professionals who all signed a petition asking government to run urgent trials and approve it for use in humans....

Not much has happened since then.
Anyone who is caught trying to bring it into the country gets arrested.
edit on 19-1-2021 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
In my country it isn't approved for use in humans, so doctors could prescribe it, but they wouldn't be covered by the main medical body and could easily be sued for malpractice.

That being said, they completely banned the possibility of a doctor prescribing it on 22 Dec.
recently there were 100 medical professionals who all signed a petition asking government to run urgent trials and approve it for use in humans....

Anyone who is caught with trying to bring it into the country gets arrested.

Try bringing Pharmacutical Grade Sodium Bicarbonate or baking soda into Canada and see how that goes.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

I think I read something like that to about food bourne Parasites and Pleomorphic Bacteria that reside on and about them makin us sick with everything from covid-cold to cancer..

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Just saying....

Google Covid-Coffee Nocino....look for the ATS link......its remedial in nature.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
About half the doctors treating Covid in Central Oklahoma are prescribing Ivermectin for SARS Cov2 treatment.

I know around 10 people who have been treated with Ivermectin for Covid, including a two people who struggled badly and had complications.

It helped both of them immensely.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It’s no mystery, it’s human nature, so let’s not skirt around it ‘what ifs’ and ‘maybes’. Does it really require proof to assume that the default position of big pharma is that they are always doing their best to maximise profits. From supplying gas chambers to persevering with the fallacy for decades that smoking isn’t harmful and every other corporate scandal to make more cash at the expense of human life.

I usually adhere to the principle of denying ignorance - that we should not allow speculation to supersede proof. But the unscrupulous track record of big pharma and corporate psychopathy in general says to me that if there’s something preventing profit then these towers of cash will do anything to remove it.

To give big pharma and the corporate structure the benefit of the doubt is naive and embracing ignorance.

If Ivermerctin can cheaply remedy Covid in any way, then without a shadow of a doubt the corporations currently making billions developing and selling their remedies to governments globally will have already lobbied those governments and those nations MSM to deny these alternative remedies a voice and ban their use if possible.

The very fact that we are not hearing about these alternatives in any detail, at any length and that most nations seem be be obfuscating, or simply refusing to review their bans shows the severe level of global government corruption.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
It’s no mystery, it’s human nature, so let’s not skirt around it ‘what ifs’ and ‘maybes’. Does it really require proof to assume that the default position of big pharma is that they are always doing their best to maximise profits. From supplying gas chambers to persevering with the fallacy for decades that smoking isn’t harmful and every other corporate scandal to make more cash at the expense of human life.

I usually adhere to the principle of denying ignorance - that we should not allow speculation to supersede proof. But the unscrupulous track record of big pharma and corporate psychopathy in general says to me that if there’s something preventing profit then these towers of cash will do anything to remove it.

To give big pharma and the corporate structure the benefit of the doubt is naive and embracing ignorance.

If Ivermerctin can cheaply remedy Covid in any way, then without a shadow of a doubt the corporations currently making billions developing and selling their remedies to governments globally will have already lobbied those governments and those nations MSM to deny these alternative remedies a voice and ban their use if possible.

The very fact that we are not hearing about these alternatives in any detail, at any length and that most nations seem be be obfuscating, or simply refusing to review their bans shows the severe level of global government corruption.

Excellent post.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Seems a lot of antibacterial and anti parasitic drugs work on Covid exceedingly well. Makes you wonder.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I found out about ivermectin over a month ago and have been on it around a month now.
Ivermax horse wormer is sold in a measured hypo injector marked in 250 lb. increments. I take small dabs and rub it into my inside arm around once a week and I have had NO ill effects..
Fluck the government.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Seems a lot of antibacterial and anti parasitic drugs work on Covid exceedingly well. Makes you wonder.

What irony if this turned out to be bacterial, since many efforts to cure the ‘Spanish’ flu came unstuck because they thought it was bacterial.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Try bringing Pharmacutical Grade Sodium Bicarbonate or baking soda into Canada and see how that goes.

Why doesn't Canada want baking soda in their country?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Take vitamin D and zinc that makes the symptoms less, I read this from a study in Spain using vitamin D, remember covid is a virus, we all will have it eventually, what people need to prevent is the severity of it, some get it stronger than others, some test positive and do not feel a darn thing, My daughter had a low grade fever for one day and no other symptoms.

Never allow to be intubated if you oxigen is still enough, you will probably never come out that one a live.

But is interesting how many treatments out there seem to help but the sad thing is how big pharma controls everything.

My daughter's boyfriend had covid at the same time as my daughter, he was prescribed redemsivir as his symptom were pretty bad, he is young and in great shape, he said this anti viral did not help at all, what helped with the lung congestion and cough was breathing the steam of hot water, he was sick for two weeks the cough lasted longer.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"If you like your doctor you can keep him"
"If you want certain medicines you can get them only if the profit margin is high enough".

We are being run by corporations, that is the basic problem.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well, well now we are going to have free healthcare, 15 dollars minimum wage and free money to illegals, that is how the Democrats got the senate in GA.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I've read some speculation that COVID is more like a parasite infection than the flu. I hope the truth gets out sometime.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I think I read something like that to about food bourne Parasites and Pleomorphic Bacteria that reside on and about them makin us sick with everything from covid-cold to cancer..

Yea, I read on the internet that the world is flat and that many of our diseases come from sleep-sex with demons. Trump vetted that last one so it must be true.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Go ahead and try it. What's the worst thing that could happen? Foolish person dies. No big loss.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join