It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow Up: Arrested Antifa Activist Plotting to Murder People Still Has His Youtube Channel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I have used an M-16 in good range conditions and it (depending on the maker of the ammunition ).
It has gummed up on me. Managed to get my hands on a Romanian made AK-47 (not Russian due to embargo of the time ). Never had an issue, I clean it after every use and Never Had An Issue.

I'm a range junkie with my rifles. I would die of starvation if the SHTF and I had to hunt, can't for the life of me shoot an animal... I just couldn't. I'd be a vegan real fast and even that's debatable for sustainability. Baker is trained and well versed on his choice of rifles.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Bigburgh
Doh!!, I just figured out the pics with AK must be from his time in Syria, not the U.S. military..I did not clue in at 1st.

Hehehe well unless this is DetroitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜€
πŸ‘πŸŒŸ
Didn't notice his left shoulder patch.πŸ’ͺπŸ‘€
edit on 19-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Remember that time you helped me debunk that Turkish propoganda some bot was posting claiming to be the atack and destruction of an SDF base?? And it turned out to be the knobb creek gun shoot??

That was before the MSM tried to do it here and quickly failed when we acaled the troops back??
Man those were good times.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I have used an M-16 in good range conditions and it (depending on the maker of the ammunition ).
It has gummed up on me. Managed to get my hands on a Romanian made AK-47 (not Russian due to embargo of the time ). Never had an issue, I clean it after every use and Never Had An Issue.

I'm a range junkie with my rifles. I would die of starvation if the SHTF and I had to hunt, can't for the life of me shoot an animal... I just couldn't. I'd be a vegan real fast and even that's debatable for sustainability. Baker is trained and well versed on his choice of rifles.

I hear you on the hunting. My dad did most of his life, then the last time, he took the shot, and the deer kinda ran up to him and died at his feet..he couldn't do it after that. I think I could if I had to, but would feel bad..would that wear off over time? If respectful about it, I figure it would.

I haven't fired an AK or AR, but have fired an FN C1A1, that was a beast! I have fired lots of .22s, shotguns, and a few hunting rifles. My dad's handguns were always fun!
edit on 19-1-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Exactly..the armpatch!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

You know...I may have been guilty of posting while frustrated about the common place hypocrisy I run into here so often. I apologize as most sane folk, which most people are face to face, wouldn't care to have ever seen them. I take back my harsh unjustified comment at you.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Looks like New Mexico...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I spent an extra grand on my AR-10 to have a short stroke piston...worth every penny.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Remember that time you helped me debunk that Turkish propoganda some bot was posting claiming to be the atack and destruction of an SDF base?? And it turned out to be the knobb creek gun shoot??

That was before the MSM tried to do it here and quickly failed when we acaled the troops back??
Man those were good times.

Lol.. yes of course. Things aren't always what they seem

Took teamwork on that thread

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

In pic 3 you can clearly see a camera operator on a platform with a headset on operating a camera lol...like any other concert or show.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Lol..

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

In pic 3 you can clearly see a camera operator on a platform with a headset on operating a camera lol...like any other concert or show.

The video was blurry in that thread, but I kept pausing and marking what I thought I could make out. Notice the red writing on the screen caps πŸ˜„.

a reply to: worldstarcountry
worldstarcountry was finally able to get a clean clear video of the actual Knobb Creek gun show.

New from worldstarcountry's turkishblurryknobby thread....
New pic..
oh yea

edit on 19-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You know...I may have been guilty of posting while frustrated about the common place hypocrisy I run into here so often. I apologize as most sane folk, which most people are face to face, wouldn't care to have ever seen them. I take back my harsh unjustified comment at you.

All good man
I appreciate that!!

I get carried away myself sometimes! Hell, my 1st post of the day, every day.. usually sucks, or is grumpy..lol

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I hear you on the hunting. My dad did most of his life, then the last time, he took the shot, and the deer kinda ran up to him and died at his feet..he couldn't do it after that.Β 

And this is "Gut Wrenching" I'm not crying YOU'RE CRYING!!!!

😒😒😭😒

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It doesn't surprise me YouTube is guilty of double standards. Either allow all free speech or remove all extremist content. It's obviously not easy to police that much content but it should be doable.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I had seen the blurry version from a twitter feed, and i kept focusing on the flag on the far right not pictured. Our flag can never escape being recognized by my sight and it did turn out to be old glory. I could not stop laughing when our own domestic news tried to pass it again i think at the end of 2019. That was some silly stuff.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Can you point out where? It's quite a blurry pic, can't make out much detail

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I kid you not, he said something like "I killed Bambi"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join