It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow Up: Arrested Antifa Activist Plotting to Murder People Still Has His Youtube Channel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Yeah, really.

I am going to put this in the mudpit because this really takes the cake. Youtube is banning the crap out of conservative channels but leaves this guy's crap up? You know, the guy the FBI arrested for plotting to kill Trump supporters and police at the Florida capital on the 20th.

Seriously? Take a look at this crap. I cannot believe they let this crap stay one their site. (Not my find, Thanks to another forum board for pointing this out)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Follow Up From:
Antifa Activist Arrested for Plotting to Murder Trump Supporters and Police on Inauguration Day

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Google-Youtube are run by liberals...from middle-management, all the way up to the CEO and Board of Directors.

They don't care if a few million Americans get mad. They service the entire planet.

The best thing would be for a Conservative coalition to start their own combo Video/Social Media platform.

If it works, millions will come.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

To a typical Democrat, he isn't doing anything wrong.

After all, he isn't threatening the lives of ACTUAL human beings...

Just Trump supporters.

You see, if you dehumanize us then it isn't a big deal.

Just pest control, actually.

For a historical perspective, read Mein Kampf.

And here we are.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Just Trump supporters.

Wish that was a joke...
edit on 19-1-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I get the feeling if you just post about, or proclaim yourself an activist, you get a pass....and a pile of bricks dropped off at whatever location you deem worthy.....

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Lumenari

Just Trump supporters.

Wish that was a joke...

Nope.

Just our new dark reality.

Given to us by people like some on ATS that celebrate it.

I firmly believe that history will not remember them.

Not as an optimist, but as a realist.

Things will get better after they crash it all down.

Simply because some people will use the system until it doesn't exist anymore and then they die off.

And then there are others that don't need the system to survive and make a better reality.

Just Social Darwinism taking its course...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Use their system against them. Simply have everyone you know downflag and report the channel and each video as a violation of their community guidelines.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Don't care who you are or what you support. This is disgusting...
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Antifa supporter Daniel Alan Baker was arrested for plotting to murder Trump supporters and police on Inauguration Day.

Antifa supporter Daniel Alan Baker posted links to CNN on his "Call to Arms" to kill Trump supporters and police officers on Inauguration Day He has been arrested by the FBI

He trained in Syria in 2017 with the YPG, was featured on VICE, and in 2020 participated in the CHAZ insurrection in Seattle, per DOJ documents.

So this Alan Baker makes actual threats, but the Democrats want Orange mans head.

edit on 19-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Google-Youtube are run by liberals...from middle-management, all the way up to the CEO and Board of Directors.

They don't care if a few million Americans get mad. They service the entire planet.

The best thing would be for a Conservative coalition to start their own combo Video/Social Media platform.

If it works, millions will come.

There’s other sites like Gab, but then we see big tech kicking these other platforms off of app stores and from hosting sites. There’s this one article I read the other day, where the guy who invented the internet (no, not Al Gore 😂 the actual guy) stated he’s building a new internet because of big tech’s monopoly and censorship. He said it wasn’t meant to be like this. Hopefully it goes well.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Just curious.

Did you report it?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
I'm curious, he's holding, what looks like an AK in his pics, would it be normal for a guy serving in Iraq or Afghanistan, to carry a weapon that wasn't his typical service weapon?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Just curious.

Did you report it?

I was going to say the same thing, then I clicked on the 1st vid, and it was scenes from a movie, taking place in a concentration camp..not really anything to report. The upload was just scenes from a movie??

Maybe the guy has posted inflamatory stuff on other vids?, if so, the OP should used one of them as an example. The guy is an unsavoury character it would seem.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

No it's not normal, and it's mentioned by VICE News that Alan Baker...

He trained in Syria in 2017 with the YPG, was featured on VICE, and in 2020 participated in the CHAZ insurrection in Seattle, per DOJ documents.

And also posted.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
***warning pdf files download*** of Daniel Baker 26 pages criminal complaint.
www.dropbox.com...

edit on 19-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Was that the best you could contribute to this thread...I see you spout off for days on anything anti trump...let alone some trump nut who wants to kill those opposed to his beliefs. That's all you got for this filth though...did you flag it...pathetic...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I bet you got one of them kill all Republican T shirts from Amazon too...whats the big deal it was sold legally...didn't break any rules...whats the big deal...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

No it's not normal, and it's mentioned by VICE News that Alan Baker...

And also posted.

Ok, kinda what I thought, other than in the heat of things, like if your out, or jammed up, you would grab whatever..otherwise it's the service weapon.

I have read, in Vietnam, the M16 was finicky, supposedly mostly due to it not being maintained. It was new, and "sold" as being maintenance free more or less. In those times, I think soldiers did sometimes run with AKs, because you couldn't get it to not fire.

Daniel Baker sounds like a bad guy, in any case.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I bet you got one of them kill all Republican T shirts from Amazon too...whats the big deal it was sold legally...didn't break any rules...whats the big deal...

I bet your wrong

SMGDH

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Oh yea i seen that guy several times. I may habe uploaded pics and videos with him in my syria threads. Alot of ypg guys were former american serviceman. Theres another marine who served with the ypg who has a much morw rational channel i believe called civ div.

If you guys revisit any of my Syria threads of which there were only a handful i updated regularly he is probably in there. Most of the americans and europeans i saw on video served up there in the afrin/manbij/kobani area along the turkish border.

Dont yall remember they had a global recruitment page available. Anybody from here with the balls and conviction could have easily been bankrolled to the rojava front. Im betting a couple may have.

The goal was to create a country, which to an extent they did considering the daily truckloads of military and industrial equipment crossing from our bases in Iraq never stopped for years, even to this very moment i am typing.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Doh!!, I just figured out the pics with AK must be from his time in Syria, not the U.S. military..I did not clue in at 1st.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join