It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want a revote

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Proof is something you get when you investigate the facts.

And Team Trump had no fact to bring the to the table to be investigated that would lead to proof. Maybe he had none, maybe he wanted to lose (bigly) but at the end of the day that's what happened.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
and i want Jennifer Connelly to step out of the film i was watching last night and tell me that i am the only woman who can teach her the meaning of love, but since that seems.... about as likely as your thing.... i learn to swallow my disappointment and shoulder the burden of building the life i want with the tools i have.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

And Team Trump had no fact to bring the to the table to be investigated that would lead to proof. Maybe he had none, maybe he wanted to lose (bigly) but at the end of the day that's what happened.

I was going to post a more thorough reply, but it became too thorough. I'll add it into the thread I've been intending to post.

For now I'll say I disagree. I hope to hear from you after my thread with the kind of objective analysis you gave in your across the pond thread. I think it will be worth the read and I'll look forward to it.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Thank you. I do hope to try and do a follow up to that post, I can be impartial when I want to be but calling a revote this late in the game would help nobody.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I voted for Trump twice because I felt the alternative was much worse,guess we will find that out.He did great on keeping out of wars,the economy, criminal reform, and not stripping us our constitutional rights.He ran his mouth way more than he should have,was hard to work for,,yes,and had too many enemies within.I have a hard time believing 89 million people voted for Biden,but after all the claims by Wood and Powell I still haven't seen them backed up.If they learned how to cheat that good,no more elections will be fair.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

It's easy you simply change election laws unconstitutionally the legislature gets no say even though they have the only say by law.

That's where all of this started and that is totally illegal and illegitimate.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

The thing is though, the laws were changed in states Trump won too, but it's ok in those states?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Tell that to the English.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

You should pay for it. No one would object.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

No it's not ok at all the places that did this need to be thrown out all of them.

It is illegal and therefore fraudulent every county that changed laws without the legislature are in violation and need to be held accountable.

The same with anyone breaking the law rioting looting breaking in setting fire murdering all need to be held accountable for their actions.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

I like the sense of entitlement. I heard people in Hell want ice water too.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Thank you. I do hope to try and do a follow up to that post, I can be impartial when I want to be but calling a revote this late in the game would help nobody.

I don't agree with a revote at this point. I was responding to something else entirely. I don't have faith in the process. I think people frequently mistake me posting in a thread, I hate to use this word, as a binary choice between the OP and their detractors. It's not normally the case.

Yeah, I know you can be impartial. Letting that slip was a mistake because now I'm going to act like I'm entitled to it all the time.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

No, it didn't. Trump's legal team presented a plethora of strong evidence to the Supreme Court, but the latter never even examined it for technical reasons. Actually, these were hiding the real, POLITICAL reasons - the judges did not want to be responsible for letting Trump (whom they despised) win. Which Trump did, before late-night switches of votes from postal voters, many of whom have now been shown to have been dead at the time. All switched using the Dominion software in the voting machines.

I don't know whether you are closing your eyes to the evidence of election fraud that emerged day by day simply because your man supposedly won (I suspect you are because it is hard to believe you could be so ignorant and blind to what emerged but which was studiously ignored by the MSM).

Don't believe all the facts that have come out about election fraud? No, of course not, because you don't want to believe them, do you? Simple as that.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Tell that to the English.

Ok

@ConfusedBrit, @Freeborn, @Carpy

The laws were changed in the states Trump won too!

Now what?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

You would like it to be that I just don't want to know, wouldn't you.

If there was anything that constituted proof it would have made it through court.

The late night switching was an input in human error that was caught and fixed. You understand what that means? Someone "erroneously" put in a large number of votes for Trump that were meant for Biden, maybe that should be investigated.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

No, it didn't. Trump's legal team presented a plethora of strong evidence to the Supreme Court, but the latter never even examined it for technical reasons. Actually, these were hiding the real, POLITICAL reasons - the judges did not want to be responsible for letting Trump (whom they despised) win. Which Trump did, before late-night switches of votes from postal voters, many of whom have now been shown to have been dead at the time. All switched using the Dominion software in the voting machines.

I don't know whether you are closing your eyes to the evidence of election fraud that emerged day by day simply because your man supposedly won (I suspect you are because it is hard to believe you could be so ignorant and blind to what emerged but which was studiously ignored by the MSM).

Don't believe all the facts that have come out about election fraud? No, of course not, because you don't want to believe them, do you? Simple as that.

No. Look, the Trump case was ludicrous. The 'evidence' was a lot of affidavits from people that had a vague feeling that something hinky was going on or who didn't understand the process that the States had set up to count the votes. Team Trump, with its trio of 'experts' (Rudy Giuliani hadn't been in court in almost two decades, Sidney Powell is frankly insane and Jenna Ellis is a lightweight and an attention-seeker), lost case after case after case because they had no real evidence that stood up in court. Nothing. And also no-one - there are penalties for perjury, which is why people refused to stand up in court.
No real verifiable evidence. The Supreme Court was never going to listen to a nothingburger.
Oh and Dominion Voting got an apology out of Lou Dobbs and forced Tucker Carlson to stop lying about them. They're now suing Sidney Powell for defamation and you know what? They'll probably win unless she sits down and shuts up.
This electoral fraud nonsense is dangerous. It's baseless rubbish.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I plan on becoming more impartial in my posting. Just having a bit of fun with the Trump thing 👍

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Thank you, that was very succinctly put. The whole thing was a sham. The thing is I saw this predicted many times over on ATS. Many members said this was Trump's plan all along, but those who supported Trump didn't believe them. Now that plan is enacted and they are acting like this wasn't pre planned and are in mock shock that the election was "stolen", it was probably the most telegraphed, pre-planned political play in the game of politics.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: flashbackjack

originally posted by: Xcouncil=wisdom

flame away toothless retarded inbreds aka Trump Supporters (note NOT real Republicans)

Regardless of a persons beliefs or political affiliations i ask you -

Is it really necessary to take that tone and have such utter contempt for a fellow human being?

Are you getting great weather up there in your ivory tower?

You are clearly no better, can't you argue your position like an adult?

So the OP wants a revote - so what????? Seems your the one that needs to get a grip after showing such disgusting contempt for humanity.
edit on 19-1-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join