It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want a revote

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thats all.

All voters back to the polls.

Its worth it.
Xcouncil=wisdom

addendum: how do we track vote changes?
we don't.
its a revote only, for president
as far as we hear, it is only the presidential tally that seems to have been altered

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Just that? Why no recorded tally?

What’re your other two wishes?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

Imagine...most of the ballots that put Joe Biden over the top, had ONLY HIM check-marked. No Congressmen, or local ordinances, levees, or judges.

The voter ONLY CARED ABOUT ELECTING BIDEN.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Imagine...most of the ballots that put Joe Biden over the top, had ONLY HIM check-marked. No Congressmen, or local ordinances, levees, or judges.

TBF their ballots were not written in Mandarin so it was the only name they recognized.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I forgot which country it was, somewhere in Eastern Europe, when they voted for their American Idol type show, they used the electric company. The show was so popular that when told to turn off or on the lights for a contestant the power company could tell the winner by the surge or lack thereof.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think I am going to run for president next time on the Democrat ticket, I am guaranteed to get at least two votes, our cats will vote for me. I will vote Republican so I won't be voting for me.

Oh wait, I consider myself a little intelligent and Honest, so why would I run for President?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Umm no they have been counted and some states many times.
You little snowflake hands are NOT going to change the vote.
Have fun in two days man.
Not my fault your a Panda.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Got proof of that? A tweet is not proof btw.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Is there actual proof they recounted at all?

Or just show up with coffee and donuts, sit around a couple hours and head home?

I see people can believe they recounted, but wheres the proof?

An article? Lol

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
Give us 4 months to launch an investigation, promise we can do better than the four years of fabricated lies that were frequently only quietly corrected by the news later on, a 3 year millions of dollars investigation that found no evidence to the lies and claims still to this day being peddled.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Proof is something you get when you investigate the facts. The gatekeepers have prevented an open and honest effort to examine the ballots or even submit to a 3rd party audit, even paid for.

Recounting fraudulent ballots without proper signature validation and oversight is not going to reveal fraud. Operatives running around "harvesting" ballots with dubious intentions and questionable chain of custody were both obviously present.

If you cheat at golf then recounting the scorecard doesn't validate the results, it merely confirms that you properly calculated the fraudulent score.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Seriously? You want to discard the votes of some 155 million Americans just because you don't like the result? Or because you are gullible enough to believe the lies told you by Trump and his band of criminals and crackpots?

Well, sorry. The elections are over. Trump lost fair and square. Joe Biden becomes president tomorrow and no-one is voting again.

(post by flashbackjack removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Sure...

Republicans won more seats than Democrats overall. That metric alone says 3 million people only voted for Biden and no one else on their ballot. Sure it's not solid proof but it's one of the hundreds of oddities from the last election that people like yourself refuse to even acknowledge...

But you all bought the Russian narrative for years so why do I even try?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: flashbackjack

Hi, i am a supporter of our President Trump. I believe that by friday your words may not be nearly as certain. I have postmarked this link to guage your response on friday, if you decide to reply again.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
With less than forty hours left in his presidency , maybe if enough atsers star and flag this idea, one of his remaining staff could catch wind of it and take it to him for his final last restort. Could give it a try I guess.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

or more about not re-electing Trump

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Oh is that all?

Somehow I don't think you're going to get one. That's how democracy works, you can't just vote again until you get the result you want.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: flashbackjack

Hi, i am a supporter of our President Trump. I believe that by friday your words may not be nearly as certain. I have postmarked this link to guage your response on friday, if you decide to reply again.

Friday? Why wait until Friday? Wednesday Biden will be sworn in, that's tomorrow. Drumpf will still be President Reject, you are about to experience butthurt of epic proportions, I suggest you get your affairs in order, your world is about to be turned upside down...

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Republicans won more seats than Democrats overall. That metric alone says 3 million people only voted for Biden and no one else on their ballot.

It says nothing of the kind. You can't count votes by seats won, because different seats have different vote counts.

For a serious analysis of House election votes, go here. Prepare to put in some work; you will probably need a calculator.

For an explanation of why Democrats didn't do as well in the Congressional elections as they did in 2018, go here.

And finally, I find it entirely credible that millions of people voted just to get rid of Trump. His cult members clearly have no idea of how he is loathed by the majority of people in the US and in the world. He is, I should say, the most hated person on Earth since Adolf Hitler.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join