It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Number of Recorded Deaths in 2020 Reflect the Reported Number of COVID Deaths?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

We should also keep in mind that the percentange was well over 20%--closer to 30%--for most of the year. Which would mean that COVID deaths represent closer to a sixth, rather than a quarter, of the excess deaths recorded.

Even if the number of dead from COVID were under reported, it would be highly unlikely to be enough to put a dent in that number. It's not as if COVID wouldn't be one of the coroner's main suspects for an untimely death.

(And none of that would impact the point I made in the OP, which is that there is no accounting for all the excess deaths in other areas once the COVID numbers are subtracted from the increased number of deaths from 2019)

edit on 19-1-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

This article suggests that covid deaths in that age bracket are under counted.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

I could easily believe that in early stages of pandemic when insufficient testing however would expect be less the case now.

I could believe that as well.

We can see from that graph (usafacts.org) that the majority of excess deaths came after mid-March, peaked in July, didn't drop below 30 percent until September, and didn't ever dip below the 20% mark for the remainder of the year.

Take from that what you will.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is such a morbid topic.

All of these numbers represent real people--I think it's easy to lose sight of that.

No wonder Americans/the whole world is so grief laden.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Yeah, but with respect, nobody challenged you. Shall I try? Deep breaths...

Ok, I'll give you credit for trying, and I'm not questioning that you believe what you are saying... but you are woefully, amazingly wrong in all respects.

There is no question that this plan/scam-demic is just being used - and likely was created and promoted for - the purpose of not just control, but as the catalyst for hyper-change to a 'new' draconian reality where our overlords are in full, tyrannical control.

How anyone can see it as anything but that just amazes me.

...snip...

And ALL because of THESE things... or lack thereof...

No. Just no. Hospitals are run intentionally keeping beds as full as possible, so are always at or just under capacity. Don't you understand that? It is a business model. Empty beds lose money.

So, it only takes a tiny surge in admissions to put them over capacity.

No, this 'crisis' could have been easily averted by simply using meds already available - hydroxychloraquine+zinc (z-packs should be reserved for actual infections, no one should ever be given antibiotics if they don't have a dangerous bacterial infection), Ivermectin, etc.

Most importantly, information should have been pushed and promoted for how to naturally boost the immune system - get as much sun as practical, large doses of vitamin C, D, zinc, etc...

No, this massive damage to our economy, our Rights, and our very lives, was done intentionally, and with malicious intent.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wonder what caused our young and healthy (25-44 year olds) to die in excess of 29.9% compared with the past 5 years' average?
usafacts.org...

Guess how many souls that turns out to be?

(After the COVID deaths are accounted for).
The deaths really began to spike in March

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join