It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn in Theory... theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Came across the Saturn Theory recently, and was quite surprised an perplexed about it. Long story short if one doesnt know what it is, it proposed that Saturn, an even Jupiter were failed stars, that it could of been the Earths original star when it was lively, got messed up somehow, while humanity was some how around, or infantile.

I'm not keen on the science behind it, or try to focus on the actual science of creation, cause there can be only One. Thing is I was pretty surprised by the mythology, belief or thought that went behind. It virtually almost world wide the amount of reverence that went behind it in the ancient world, including the Abrahamic religions, but that might be an entirely different world for 2/3.

The Torah or O.T, with it semantics, themes, an root meanings do go back some ways, like Yahweh, Marduk, Ninruta, (maybe even Niburu, but that might be referring to Jupiter). Even Elohim is used, while earlier uses referred to a pantheon similar the Gnostic Archons/Rulers which were the planets.

The list goes on an on in other creation, an maybe Chaokrampf( like Jungs hero journey) myths, and often associates one them over throwing the other. While Mars is implied to have some involvement in some scenarios of creation, but wasn't destined to rule them all, or took a hit some how for the Earth, or maybe the moon more so.

Even the Aztecs have something similar, like the Five Suns, where the first four(gas giants) failed to rule, an the Sun the fifth. Two of them shouldnt even be hinted cause they cant be seen without a scoop.

What also interesting is that Saturn could be confused with the Sun in some of the ancient world, or was just called the "Night" or "Soul" of the Sun in Babylonian an others.

I guess my main train of thought, is wouldnt it be interesting that there was some truth to reality behind some of the myths of the Old Gods or World? Not implying that we were around, or if the Dinosaurs even were at that point to see it.

Could it have been possible that the Earth was an ancient satellite of Tweedle Dee or Dum, some entrophic crap happened, Earth an Mars get their own orbits due to a clash of Titans?

edit on 18-1-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88
Plenty to ponder on in this great site

saturndeathcult.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The whole Electric Universe theory is very interesting.Check out Immanuel Velikovsky. Worlds in Collision. He was friends with Einstein.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Neither Saturn nor Jupiter have the mass required to undergo fusion within their cores. Jupiter is even well below the mass of a brown dwarf, which would be about the closest to a 'failed star's you could get.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

The Electric Universe Theory is at odds with everything modern science has determined about the universe.

Yet something about it sparks fervour in the hearts of believers.

Same type of people who place stock in the likes of the hollow Earth entertain Electric Universe nonsense.

Its pseudoscience darkwingduck.

edit on 18-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It would not surprise me, I'll say that much, just shocked at how much literature goes behind it.
edit on 19-1-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

Velikovsky theory was one of the first I came across, although I'm not much of a believer of the Electric Universe theory.

Electricity an gravity might behave the same to an extent, but they are entirely different. Yet, to explain electricity is to say it water.

Who knows.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Yea, I looked up some science after, even though Jupiter bigger, it needed to be at least 75 times more dense to spark an ignition. It would be interesting if Jupiter an Saturn were going to, but the Sun was the early bird.

Interestingly enough, I ve read Saturn is weaker magnetically then Jupiter, and radiates twice as much heat then it recieves.

All sidenotes or actual facts aside, I guess my train of thought would be that Earth could of been an old satellite of one of the two in the early days when the solar system was coming to be.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Take a look at this channel.
It is called “The Thunderbolts Project”. It presents and explains the whole electric universe theory.
“Symbols of an alien sky“ and “remembering the end of the world” are quite fascinating.

youtube.com...
edit on 20-1-2021 by 2Faced because: I make errors, therefore I am....

top topics

join